Westmoreland School
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
omg

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 17, 2013
yes wrote:
What school? Elementary,middle or high school?My neice goes to westmoreland high and this is what I have observed every time I attended a sports event..
Football-class c champions
Band-One of the best on the east coast
.....all other activitees they are just okay or suck.99% of the students are white.There might be one family that is black.They don't discriminate against race,sexual orientation,or "how much $$ you have".They do,however,discriminate against drugs and cigarette smoking.Even a majority of the parents are smoke free.OH!I almost forgot...and the students drive nicer cars than the teachers.I mean,c'mon....a porche?
hahahahaa wrong we hate blacks party and smoke a ton of weed
Bulldog

Clinton, NY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
We hate blacks. We smoke and grow our own pot. And yes we care about the money you have. We are all rich and like to keep it that way. We hate scumbags and black people. We love partying tho.
beep beep urass

United States

#24 Apr 8, 2013
The AD is a jerk. Needs a real world check. Very anal. Kids are sheltered. They live in Disneyland. Adults are overprotective. There are some hot milfs there.
Ime

Tully, NY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
I went to Westmo quite a long time ago and it was ok except for a few racist hicks who came to school smelling like cow shlt and doe urine. coming from a big city school out of state I thought it was funny that kids drove tractors and snowmobiles to school instead of cars. Otherwise mostly normal
vibbs

Ardsley, NY

#27 Apr 10, 2013
So your saying riding a dirty subway or a bike through dirty city streets is normal to you!?
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 10, 2013
marsha wrote:
<quoted text> my nephew goes to this school and loves it...good kids, excellent teachers who care about the kids. just an all around good school!
It is a good school.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 10, 2013
It's a piece of shit, 'nough said.
Westmo Pride

Ardsley, NY

#30 Apr 11, 2013
I went to and graduated Utica schools. I purposely moved to Westmoreland for the schools as I didn't want my kids to suffer the same fate. Nothing against the teachers in Utica as they are fine. The main issue is the proliferation of the "animals". The out of control students that ruin it for the kids that gave parents, a solid foundation and desire to learn. My children are thriving at Westmo whereas they'd be lost in the shuffle at Utica schools. Teachers have the time to interact and be involved with us here.
lame

Ardsley, NY

#31 Apr 14, 2013
Westmo Pride wrote:
I went to and graduated Utica schools. I purposely moved to Westmoreland for the schools as I didn't want my kids to suffer the same fate. Nothing against the teachers in Utica as they are fine. The main issue is the proliferation of the "animals". The out of control students that ruin it for the kids that gave parents, a solid foundation and desire to learn. My children are thriving at Westmo whereas they'd be lost in the shuffle at Utica schools. Teachers have the time to interact and be involved with us here.
Why put down other people and children to up yourself and yours. You sound like a pathetic central New Yorker hillbilly that hasn't lived and been anywhere else. You should go to college or something, maybe study abroad and get some real culture.
Westmo Pride

Ithaca, NY

#32 Apr 15, 2013
Yup. The truth hurts and I'm not putting them down. I'm telling it like it is. I lived it. Why is wanting better than that for my kids a bad thing? Utica schools are full of hardworking people and students, but an entire subset of "lost" one and future convicts ruins it for most.
Ime

Tully, NY

#33 Apr 16, 2013
This is the racist attitude in Westmoreland I was talking about. Utica kids are felons because they are economically disadvantaged? Please keep your racist opinions in your farm town. When I went to Westmo there was one black kid who was affectionately nicknamed the n word. Another kid was harassed everyday for being a Jew. Sounds like a great place to raise your kids. Not to mention all the drug use up there..

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Apr 16, 2013
Who farted?
weknowitstrue

Lowville, NY

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Isn't it true that teachers sleep with students at Westmoreland? There was that one teacher who got fired, can't remember his name.
tracy

Holland Patent, NY

#36 Jul 7, 2013
weknowitstrue wrote:
Isn't it true that teachers sleep with students at Westmoreland? There was that one teacher who got fired, can't remember his name.
. Was the teachers name Jerry. Something ??/
Good old days

New York, NY

#37 Jul 9, 2013
I remember Lupia at UFA in the 70s dating a chick,Tracy I think, all through school. I wonder if they ever married.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#38 Jul 9, 2013
Westmoreland is a glorified Klan meeting.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#39 Jul 9, 2013
MsMuffinCNY wrote:
Westmoreland is a glorified Klan meeting.
I can see you know what your talking about. My children go there and are very involved in school activities marching band , football, drama club. I have been to Rome schools and very familiar with Proctor. Now sweet lips make an argument as to why you think that Westmo. is a Klan mtg.
Grandma

Sherburne, NY

#40 Jul 9, 2013
Westmo is a GREAT School!!!!!!!!!!
tlc

Herkimer, NY

#42 Jul 10, 2013
Good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scary clown sighting in Utica 13 min Former Utican 6
UPD officer punched bar owner while off duty (Feb '12) 50 min Dick Smith Dive 24
Foxconn Disses1 NYS for plant - 7 states under ... 52 min As predicted 24
Utica to get an APLLE STORE!!!! 54 min FINALLY 1
picente creates 84000 directors job 1 hr Bigger the better 5
The Failure Vagatucci 1 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 8
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr I heard 671
Nicky Doodles North Utica 3 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 13
Slocum Urgent Care 3 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 57
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... (Jul '16) 3 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 150

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages