Utica, NY

#1 May 10, 2011
good or bad??
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2011
Both. Good for some things, bad for others.

Perhaps you might be a teeny bit more specific in what you seek?
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 10, 2011
What school? Elementary,middle or high school?My neice goes to westmoreland high and this is what I have observed every time I attended a sports event..

Football-class c champions
Band-One of the best on the east coast

.....all other activitees they are just okay or suck.99% of the students are white.There might be one family that is black.They don't discriminate against race,sexual orientation,or "how much $$ you have".They do,however,discriminate against drugs and cigarette smoking.Even a majority of the parents are smoke free.OH!I almost forgot...and the students drive nicer cars than the teachers.I mean,c'mon....a porche?
busybee

Moravia, NY

#4 May 16, 2011
I went to westmoreland all my life and I hate to tell you but the students deff dont drive nicer cars then the teachers, there is no porche.
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 16, 2011
busybee wrote:
I went to westmoreland all my life and I hate to tell you but the students deff dont drive nicer cars then the teachers, there is no porche.
When I was attending a high school football game,a westmoreland student almost certainly did drive up in a black porche.More than likely his parents car,but he still drove up in a porche.
busybee

Moravia, NY

#6 May 16, 2011
alot of kids come from other schools to watch westmorelands football team, they like to scope competition, i have not known anyone or anyones parents to have a porche
leopard

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 16, 2011
drugs, sex at the stabbin cabin (ask the kids) and lots of problems that are covered up.
Stranger With candy

San Mateo, CA

#8 May 16, 2011
They don't descriminate as long as you are just like everyone else there.
??

United States

#9 May 16, 2011
Stabbin cabin?
cabin

Utica, NY

#10 May 16, 2011
not unless your talking about the barn near corner of stone and stop 7 CAN YOU SAY ANIMAL ABUSE!!!?
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 17, 2011
busybee wrote:
alot of kids come from other schools to watch westmorelands football team, they like to scope competition, i have not known anyone or anyones parents to have a porche
The kids last name is Labella or Debella.Not sure.Pretty sure he was or is a westmoreland student.
nodoubt

United States

#12 May 17, 2011
idk what the students or school is like,but some of the moms are smokin hot in westmoreland
Alum

United States

#13 May 17, 2011
nodoubt wrote:
idk what the students or school is like,but some of the moms are smokin hot in westmoreland
Which ones? Name names bub.
nodoubt

United States

#14 May 18, 2011
idk her name.im not from westmoreland.i saw her at the nice n easy.shes f'in adorable....really long curly hair...definitely breeding material.
Earle Reed

Neversink, NY

#15 May 18, 2011
Yep, lots of MILF in Westmoreland.

Westmoreland Pride!
ImThrWhnUrNt

Frisco, TX

#16 May 18, 2011
I got a mother with 2 kids pregnant. She is going to keep it and make her husband believe that it's his. I kind of want to be more than that in it's life but I am only 17. What should I do?
holycrapola

Camillus, NY

#17 May 19, 2011
Westmoreland is good unless you like paying high school taxes.
holycrapola

Camillus, NY

#18 May 19, 2011
ImThrWhnUrNt wrote:
I got a mother with 2 kids pregnant. She is going to keep it and make her husband believe that it's his. I kind of want to be more than that in it's life but I am only 17. What should I do?
You have a long way to go before figuring out what you want in life. You got her knocked up and now you pay the price. Suck it up and be a man. Oh wait, you're just a boy.
yes

Brooklyn, NY

#19 May 19, 2011
Yes,some of the women in westmoreland are beautiful.Very sriking to look at.As a matter of fact,the prettiest woman I have ever laid eyes on in person lives in westmoreland.She's so sexy.For sure westmoreland could be put on the map with the most milfs in a 2 mile radius.
marsha

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 28, 2011
john wrote:
good or bad??
my nephew goes to this school and loves it...good kids, excellent teachers who care about the kids. just an all around good school!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 1 hr Curious 20
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 1 hr Hog and phony show 558
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr Scam Man 145
Utica now: "UtiKunta" due to White ]\[iqqer inf... 1 hr Truth 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 1 hr STILL ZERO FOOLS 135
The Utica Tower (Feb '14) 1 hr Downs and Out in UT 18
Who is Lars Tetens (Apr '10) 1 hr Fortunate 30
Turning stone 5 hr Damn Indians 50
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 8 hr Ted 13

Utica Jobs