personal trainers
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yummy

United States

#148 Jul 17, 2011
sadddd wrote:
<quoted text>she still doing that guy with the chevy avalanche what a shame he's hot and well she's a dude!
I miss looking at his tight a** I bet he has a huge di** wouldn't mind climbing on to that sweet stuff! I wonder why he's not there anymore?
runaway

AOL

#149 Jul 17, 2011
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
First hand??? Huh, is that your name for a reason?? Leave Michele alone. You don't know her, your not even from the same state. Mind your business!!!!!!!!
and you are from Maine? Funny isnt't that where michele is from? The same poster who quoted rick using michele as a human punching bag which we all know is huge lie!!! How would you know about this thread unless it's michele herself? Feeling guilty honey? You should !!! What kind of mother walks away from her own child? What kind of woman sleeps with someone elses husband and parades that sh** around for everyone to see! It was all fun and games then wasn't it? Karma is a bit** sweetie!! You can run and hide all you want but at some point in your life you are going to be ashamed at what you have done not only to a woman you don't even know but to your own child!
runaway

AOL

#150 Jul 17, 2011
BShellToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the husband in this mess, I've come to the understanding that it's not me that caused this whole mess and it's not me that anyone should feel sorry for; I'm an adult and can take the hand that's been dealt. My 9-year old son is who everyone should feel sorry for. He's the one that's had to deal with a cheating wife - although he has no clue why mom and dad aren't together. He just knows mom doesn't live at HOME anymore.
Everyone can drop all the purported-cheating talk, it's painfully clear that they're both cheaters and scumbags and homewreckers. I didn't know Eddie was married but I also will not ruin his marriage by finding his wife and busting him...if she doesn't even know the shithead he is already. If they're still together, that's good.
I just know that - even knowing what I know (and it's probably not everything there is to know)- I'd take her back and try to work things out. It's not about us, it's about a nine-year old. There's too many single parent/broken home situations in this world and it does no good. Only bad comes from it. If I have to eat crow to make a better life for my son then so be it.
All I know now is that she is leaving town for another state. While Michele places the blame on me (and, of course, I am partly to blame), I know she reads all these, and other website's, hurtful posts about her and it is driving her to leave the whole mess she's created, behind. The problem is, she's leaving a young, impressionable boy who needs a mom. Perhaps if this world weren't so cruel and inhumane maybe she wouldn't be where she's at and she'd consider sticking around.
How about everyone drop this topic and move on to better, more productive posts and comments?
Rick

justask

United States

#151 Jul 17, 2011
yummy wrote:
<quoted text>I miss looking at his tight a** I bet he has a huge di** wouldn't mind climbing on to that sweet stuff! I wonder why he's not there anymore?
he's embaressed wouldn't you be? Someone needs to tell him to come back so we can stare at his a**!
I know

Ardsley, NY

#152 Apr 29, 2013
jgjgj wrote:
How about mike talerico at the fitness mill?
Dirrrty......
The new Steve nunno
long gone

Fayetteville, NY

#153 Apr 29, 2013
true. mike got caught up in a bad situation. not his fault though becuz GL put the moves on him. he loves another but needed some affection and GL BEGGED for it. her husband had no clue and deserves better
LMT1331

New York, NY

#154 May 30, 2013
fit5 wrote:
New to the area any good ones in utica?
You could go to the All American Fitness Center in New Hartford, NY. They are known for their personal training and community atmosphere. They have a new trainer named Taryn who is looking for clients. She was a division one gymnast throughout college and is now back home working as a personal trainer and gymnastics coach. You should give the AAFC a call! Definitely worth it.
Hms

Oswego, NY

#155 May 30, 2013
Don't go to Erin Goodman,she will try to shove that Beachbody stuff down your throat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 8 min Way to No NANO Utica 514
Samantha Colostomy Testa: SNOOKIE - only fatter! 11 min In a barrel 3
Are you ready forthe Boilermaker Surprise? 17 min In a barrel 4
The Utica way: Idolize dirtbags 20 min Lot smore 17
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 21 min Welfare Cup Shrine 18
Work On Aud Improvements 23 min Welfare Cup Shrine 467
New Strip Club In South Utica 36 min Much success always 16
Joette Mancuso 9 hr Fact 67
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 20 hr Oral Roberts 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages