Next Last
fit5

Hadley, MA

#1 Dec 7, 2010
New to the area any good ones in utica?
planet fitness

Camp Hill, PA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
there is a girl that works out of Planet Fitness in New Hartford named Michelle. I've worked with her before and she's really good
slippp

Hadley, MA

#3 Dec 7, 2010
planet fitness wrote:
there is a girl that works out of Planet Fitness in New Hartford named Michelle. I've worked with her before and she's really good
oh god I hope your not reffering to the chick with the tattoos she has the worst reputation she spends most of the time talking about her husband that she hates
mark

Hadley, MA

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Go to fitness mill the trainers there are professionals
Cutting Edge

AOL

#5 Dec 7, 2010
slippp wrote:
<quoted text>oh god I hope your not reffering to the chick with the tattoos she has the worst reputation she spends most of the time talking about her husband that she hates
I agree. Don't want to bad mouth her but she is not a good trainer. She talks more than she trains. Even when she is training,you never see her sweat or her clients. I go to cutting edge now. They are very nice there. Small gym but very professional
gym11

Hadley, MA

#6 Dec 7, 2010
I know michele personaly unfortunately she has let her personal life get in the way of her becoming a good trainer. When she first came to pf she was really into being her best but she has gotten caught up with her looks and entertaining some of the men in the gym its a sad situation 1373
trainer2

AOL

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Ive been to pf they offer free training for the 1st session i was not impressed the one lady just talked about herself the whole time she was late for the session and she did not look professional at all low cut muscle shirt tight shorts it seemed to me she was more worried about who was checking her out then she was about offering fitness tips
Nibblenuts

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Michelle, Michelle, Michelle! With a body like that, who cares if she knows what she's doing. She can train me anytime
fit5

Raynham, MA

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Sounds to me planet. Fitness is not the choice
matt

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2010
If you are truly interested in a personal trainer, I STRONGLY recommend Matt Vasco. He is downstairs from the fitness mill, in his own studio. It is private, one on one, and he is the most professional trainer in the area.
Pineapples10

Cortland, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2010
personal trainer? why dont you just put your money in a big pile and set it on fire if you're too dumb to figure out how to get into shape
nibbling

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Not much to look at face wise but she does offer extra services:)
muscles

AOL

#13 Dec 8, 2010
Nibblenuts wrote:
Michelle, Michelle, Michelle! With a body like that, who cares if she knows what she's doing. She can train me anytime
michele can do so much better than her current situation she has potential to be her at her best she just needs to get rid of that "baggage" at the gym not good for her reputation
fitclub

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2010
She could go places to bad she doesn't think more of herself
planet fitness

Camp Hill, PA

#15 Dec 9, 2010
me and my girlfriend worked with michelle and i thought she was very nice and professional. she never once talked about her husband. maybe you guys are all just jealous because she looks better than you
stellar

Marlborough, MA

#16 Dec 9, 2010
planet fitness wrote:
me and my girlfriend worked with michelle and i thought she was very nice and professional. she never once talked about her husband. maybe you guys are all just jealous because she looks better than you
if you read the posts I don't think that's the case at all yes she is nice and to nice to be played and used. As a friend I wish she would open her eyes her family is more important than the gym buddy just sayin
rukidding

Marlborough, MA

#17 Dec 9, 2010
planet fitness wrote:
I'm sure that's everyones problem they all want to look like man buwahahahaha
payattention

Marlborough, MA

#18 Dec 9, 2010
planet fitness wrote:
as you said you and your girlfriend helllooooo of course she's not going to bad mouth her hubby in front of you while the girlfriend is there now if it was just you its a whole different ballgame your girlfriend kinda ruins it for her
bell65

Clinton, MA

#20 Dec 10, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Matt is very professional, reasonably priced and very knowledgeable in nutrition.
met matt at the gym he seems like a great guy very professional I would highly reccomend him plus fitness mill is a better gym they offer a lot.
Spoken 4

Saint Johnsville, NY

#21 Dec 10, 2010
Nibblenuts wrote:
Never happening just by the way you talk lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernadette Romano-Clark 2 hr disgusted 32
Runners Sheep Ride 2 hr Lawyer 2
Nano trouble 2 hr Just me 3
Basil Bluz 3 hr Jackie O 2
Nomination for Undercover Boss (Jun '12) 3 hr Careandbefair 27
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 8
Do I need a lawyer for my workers comp case (Jun '13) 3 hr Man In Dark Car 28
OMG fat firemen on tv 6 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Matt Scialdone 6 hr BlacklistRed 18
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 6 hr BlacklistRed 17