NY students fail new standardized test

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2013
Mick

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
According to standardized test scores released today, only 31 percent of NY students in grades 5 through 8 are proficient in math and English. I wonder what the results were for the Utica City School District.
Not every student is going to be proficient in every course.
Funnycaller

Newark, NY

#3 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
According to standardized test scores released today, only 31 percent of NY students in grades 5 through 8 are proficient in math and English. I wonder what the results were for the Utica City School District.
Better than Syracuse, Rochester and Rome combined actually.
utica teacher

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
So Boob, what's your point? Our school district is the most diverse, in the area. You know it, suburbia knows it. Yes, our white kids did very well. Put our teachers in New Hartford, OMG, the same results! And guess what, Boobie? Maybe better redults.
Kenny

Millwood, NY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
utica teacher wrote:
<quoted text> So Boob, what's your point? Our school district is the most diverse, in the area. You know it, suburbia knows it. Yes, our white kids did very well. Put our teachers in New Hartford, OMG, the same results! And guess what, Boobie? Maybe better redults.
Did you mean "results" oh dear "educator"? That explains a LOT!

Ha! Regardless, while you idiots fight about which TOWN is the worst in the worst state, investors tested the idiot retarded NY "educated" kids and moved on to better STATES with higher levels of education. They saw the NY tests were skewed and weren't fooled like the rest of you have been for decades.

Notice to New Yorkers: Get out of there while you can. The rest of the world sees New Yorkers for what they are, ignorant loud parasite liberals looking for the esteemed self-appointed "handout lifestyle" while you people are still being lied to about how great your state is.
Ahhhh My Sports Career

Millwood, NY

#9 Aug 11, 2013
But Booooooy! The upstate LOSERS INSIST their "special education" system is the "finest in the state! This proves once and for all what you get when you worry more about your kid's "Sports Career"
than the drug addict lazy liberal retards that teach them BASICS.

MOST are MORE than 50% WELL below proficiancy!

Way to go uticans!! And you actually think you people have aleg to stand on when it comes to ANYTHING in local government?

You WONDER why your police and fire are basically all a bunch of lecherous closet-bi drunks and addicts with race obsession issues?
Typical to EVERYTHING involving CNY and NYS, it's an EPIC FAIL.

Now you know part of the reason "Nano" investors don't want their kids dumbed the fck down with your stupid shyt.

End of discussion!Either GET out of NY or just admit you suck as a parent and human being. The "leaders" are too arrogant and greedy and argumentative to change.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 11, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What's my point? I think it's safe to say the statistics speak for themselves.
By the way, does anybody know if the O-D has published Utica's test results yet?
It's amazing to see the hoops they have to jump through to deny the facts. I guess as long as Utica has kids 'less stupid' than Rochester that's fine with these 'parents'! Talk about really pathetic people.
If my opinion of the area was low before, it is in the ground now.
Truth

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 11, 2013
Funnycaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than Syracuse, Rochester and Rome combined actually.
It's like being the smartest kid in the "special" class.

Consider the fact that New York State spends more than most any other state on a per student basis and some heads should roll.
New York Educator

Buffalo, NY

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mean "results" oh dear "educator"? That explains a LOT!
Ha! Regardless, while you idiots fight about which TOWN is the worst in the worst state, investors tested the idiot retarded NY "educated" kids and moved on to better STATES with higher levels of education. They saw the NY tests were skewed and weren't fooled like the rest of you have been for decades.
Notice to New Yorkers: Get out of there while you can. The rest of the world sees New Yorkers for what they are, ignorant loud parasite liberals looking for the esteemed self-appointed "handout lifestyle" while you people are still being lied to about how great your state is.
Hey Kenny! Well done; spoken like a true, uneducated, naive citizen of America.
Dark Future

New York, NY

#13 Sep 22, 2013
New York Educator wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kenny! Well done; spoken like a true, uneducated, naive citizen of America.
Spoken like a real "New York Educator". You should be so proud of your worthless self.
vanfbreh

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 19, 2013
f u all
nonya

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2013
i think thAT kids are not paying attention
nonya

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 19, 2013
kids need to pay attention more in school and i think thts why also they are not telling thats why
DA WHITE AROUND YOUR LIPS

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Nov 19, 2013
I cant stand these weed head teacher they can go f*** a bum
abcdefghigkhlmno pqrstuvwz

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 19, 2013
you shutttttttt uppppppppp
nonya

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Nov 19, 2013
vanfbreh wrote:
f u all
sup
HAHA

Utica, NY

#23 Nov 20, 2013
vanfbreh wrote:
f u all
Wow someone must have struck a nerve. Let me guess, you're upset that the new test has proven that your beautiful little snowflake is just as dumb as they are ugly?

Time to stomp around and protest! After all, it's certainly not your children, it's the test! It's just too hard! How dare they hurt my little ones feelings!
slapanut

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2013
If New Hartford, Whiteboro, and Clinton had a large minority of inner city kids and immigrants, their test scores would have taken a nose dive as well.
Bahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 21, 2013
utica teacher wrote:
<quoted text> So Boob, what's your point? Our school district is the most diverse, in the area. You know it, suburbia knows it. Yes, our white kids did very well. Put our teachers in New Hartford, OMG, the same results! And guess what, Boobie? Maybe better redults.
I highly doubt that!Everybody knows NewHartford kids are better- they are bettermotivated, comefrom better genetic stock and generally the best families and support family circumstancesand environments... Get out of your fantasyland toots!
slapanut

Utica, NY

#26 Nov 24, 2013
That is the biggest piece of garbage I've eve heard. Better genetic stock? Better motivated? Have the best families & support, circumstances and environment? Give me a break. Not every family in New Hartford lives are all innocent or better than the rest of the region. I was born and raised in New Hartford and have seen the ugly side of your so-called genetic stock kids. New Hartford does have their dirty little secrets. You are the one that's living in a fantasyland.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 23 min Doug77 5,630
Washington mills Calvin arrested (Aug '09) 25 min town resident 6
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 38 min OneSheriff 83
time warner or directv 1 hr stingray 18
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 1 hr Sun bonnet Sue 15
New Hartford becoming Utica 2 hr Escape from New H... 4
notre dame hs 2 hr Dr Answer 2
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 4 hr Horatio 25
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Big Brother 10
utica aud 11 hr Losing Interest 131