OD Editor Leaving
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bonner Stabone

New Hartford, NY

#46 Jan 28, 2014
Then again its just as easy to grab a bunch of the free publications for that.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#47 Feb 9, 2014
wildthing wrote:
The Mohawk Valley just got a late Christmas present. The editor of the OD, Kris Worrell, is leaving. She can take her cupcake journalism with her too! Maybe the OD can get some decent articles in the paper again. Perhaps the fact the circulation dropped to around 24,000 daily is a factor too! Obviously, things are wrong at the paper. Too bad their Publisher, Donna, didn't go also.
You finally got the Christmas present you were looking for...as an early Valentines Day gift.

It looks like the rats are jumping ship before it goes down.
Shill Reporting

Rome, NY

#48 Sep 20, 2014
No More Double Talk wrote:
The primary problem with the OD is that they do not pay enough to attract a skilled investigative reporter let alone more than one. Their reporters do not even know how to ask a real question. As a result, all serious stories are superficial and uninteresting. That is why they can only concentrate on social type stories. It will never change given the small market and tiny payroll.

The OD have been lying shills for your embarrassing, grease stain of a Mayor. They can't protect him from the coming lawsuits, criminal investigations or Civil Rights cases, but they can keep you in the dark.

I don't live in Utica anymore. I'd like to say I'm happy the city is imploding, but too many good folks HAVE TO live in Utica. I have a hard time celebrating when decent people must suffer under a rotten ballsack like Bobby "Hand Job" Palmieri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 4 min Jim jones 33
The U P D cover-up 7 min DealFags 35
teddy talerico good hes dead 8 min friend of 4
Who is Mark Flagg? 21 min Puke material 7
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 25 min capt lou 4
Tenney 30 min Stanislavsky 9
name AFRICAN SPACE SHUTTLE AN MOON LANDING 31 min WAITING 18
Mega Nomics Q and A. 2 hr CLUELESS 7
john brooks is a nazirite 2 hr Hey Snowflake 45

Utica Jobs