OD Editor Leaving
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jan 7, 2014
do you homework cupcake the AUD was the FIRST of its kind idiot.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Jan 7, 2014
levy rider wrote:
do you homework cupcake the AUD was the FIRST of its kind idiot.
You may want to research that.
Gone_away

Herkimer, NY

#25 Jan 7, 2014
Remember folks! Everything in the OD HAS TO Have the blessing of the queen, Donna Donovan. Without her stamp of approval the article doesn't go into print. The main reason why Joe Kieta, their last editor, left was Donna was constantly killing his news ideas and articles. No, she won't print anything that she will have to answer for. She is a self serving egotist that justifies term limits! That's why she hired this cupcake journalist, Kris Worrell. Good job Kris! Under your watch the circulation numbers went down over 10,000 in daily subscriptions. Kris, you'd be better off working for the Ladies Home Journal or Good Houskeeping. How does 24,000 daily circulation numbers sound Donna? Only a matter of time before Herkimer and Utica close down operations.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Jan 7, 2014
Gone_away wrote:
Remember folks! Everything in the OD HAS TO Have the blessing of the queen, Donna Donovan. Without her stamp of approval the article doesn't go into print. The main reason why Joe Kieta, their last editor, left was Donna was constantly killing his news ideas and articles. No, she won't print anything that she will have to answer for. She is a self serving egotist that justifies term limits! That's why she hired this cupcake journalist, Kris Worrell. Good job Kris! Under your watch the circulation numbers went down over 10,000 in daily subscriptions. Kris, you'd be better off working for the Ladies Home Journal or Good Houskeeping. How does 24,000 daily circulation numbers sound Donna? Only a matter of time before Herkimer and Utica close down operations.
They need to close down. It's no longer a newspaper. It's a means to just get uticans coo-ponz.
free

Clinton, NY

#27 Jan 7, 2014
wildthing wrote:
The Mohawk Valley just got a late Christmas present. The editor of the OD, Kris Worrell, is leaving. She can take her cupcake journalism with her too! Maybe the OD can get some decent articles in the paper again. Perhaps the fact the circulation dropped to around 24,000 daily is a factor too! Obviously, things are wrong at the paper. Too bad their Publisher, Donna, didn't go also.
she is probably leaving because she is smart. Good for her. Do you really think they will get someone better. It will only get worst.The paper leans republican and will even get more to the teabagger mentality. Just watch.
Shannon

Venice, FL

#29 Jan 7, 2014
former OD reader wrote:
Kris "Cupcake" Worrell ruined the O-D by pushing a constant drumbeat of "good news" at the expense of hard-hitting journalism that the O-D actually did quite well under the leadership of former editor Joe Kieta.
News of Worrell leaving is the best "good news" the OD has published in the three years Worrell has been there!
don't let the door hit you on the way out, cupcake!
Agree, agree, agree. We want the real News, including the bad, not all the "feel good" stuff. Even serious and fatal car accidents are buried in the back in small articles. Come on man!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Jan 7, 2014
Shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, agree, agree. We want the real News, including the bad, not all the "feel good" stuff. Even serious and fatal car accidents are buried in the back in small articles. Come on man!
You're not happy with 365 days of boilermaker coverage? LOL!!!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jan 8, 2014
Todays big winner wrote:
In a perfect world somebody would've already thrown afuckin bomb in that place. I swear it's a lesbian hut too.
A bomb would be good. Lol!
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#32 Jan 8, 2014
http://www.asce.org/People-and-Projects/Proje...

Here is your research dim wit....... Now shut your ignorant hole.
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#33 Jan 8, 2014
The roof was the first of its kind. I stand by that. Hoops yes even cable suspension roofs existed yes but a this design The doube hoop with struts was the first, read it weep do whatever morons do when they realize they are wrong.

It was the foundation for today's suspended dome structures.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#34 Jan 8, 2014
More coo-ponz
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#35 Jan 9, 2014
lol
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#37 Jan 9, 2014
Ahhh and more silence when your presented with the truth. Its priceless.
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#39 Jan 9, 2014
levy rider

New Hartford, NY

#40 Jan 9, 2014
I've shown you my proof where is yours?
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#41 Jan 9, 2014
At the end of the day who cares if the aud was first or not? Doesn't change it's location or significance. Get on a plane....fly to Pittsburgh and ask anyone about the utica aud. they will have no idea what you're talking about. Guaranteed.
Finallygone

Herkimer, NY

#42 Jan 18, 2014
Thank goodness for miracles. The biggest idiot, Kris Worrell, that the OD ever hired finally left taking her cupcake journalism with her. Too bad she didn't take Donna Donovan with her. Donna goes out of her way to hire women even if they are not qualified. While the gesture gives everyone an equal opportunity for a job, it also short circuits a qualified male because of his gender. That's wrong! Donna put up with Kris Worrell for 3 years because she couldn't bear to admit she made a mistake by hiring her. The proof is in the pudding. Daily sales of the newspaper has dropped like a rock under Kris's watch. Maybe it's bad luck but maybe it's because she turned out a lousy product. You be the judge.
It is best

United States

#43 Jan 18, 2014
No, be SURE that filthy cancer of a media discharge has VOLUMES more bullshit and cupcake fairyness in store for you. Ignore it it's close to finally going away without anyone having to use violence to set an example.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#44 Jan 18, 2014
Finallygone wrote:
Thank goodness for miracles. The biggest idiot, Kris Worrell, that the OD ever hired finally left taking her cupcake journalism with her. Too bad she didn't take Donna Donovan with her.
The parent Company should sell off the OD and Herkimer Telegram to someone who would immediaely fire Donna. The headline could read: OD UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT; DONNA DOUCHE FIRED!!!

I would buy that issue and have it framed. I would also buy a one-year subscription. Their subscriptions would go through the roof if they brought in competent management.
Bonner Stabone

New Hartford, NY

#45 Jan 28, 2014
The OD is about as worthless as it gets these days. Once in a while I will buy one when I need to start an outdoor fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On The Mark 17 min dumazz 33
zayas family 2 hr FTP 9
"Tazz Hanna's Nano Job Application"! 2 hr Whats the frequency 16
Who is "Tazz" and why do people hate her so much? 3 hr This looks bad 92
Wheres Those Jobs 3 hr True 10
PHOTO! Guy Pissing into Saranac tank in brewery! 3 hr Hey drunk pin dead 49
We're coming toFUCK you up Utica! 3 hr Oooticans 9
Usmail-Electric-SCAM Company BUSTED by STATE AU... 3 hr Beyond suspicious 115
Utica & New Hartford, NY. !!!STAY AWAY AVOID!!! 4 hr 2 AFRO TECH TAZZ 2 60
Comets - another gets fired 6 hr AFRO TECH TAZZ 106