timmy julian
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack Dempsey

Galeton, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Little midget with the small mans syndrome. Acted like a tough guy when he had UPD behind him. Show your face in town now and You will get a nice big slap in the mouth. Stay at the laundry mat and clean the sheets for your fathers sleezy motel. Because when I see you , i'm gonna drag you down the street by with your fabbio hair doo.
Rosemary Street

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2008
If your so tough then why don't you post with your name so he can kick your A**
Jack Dempsey wrote:
Little midget with the small mans syndrome. Acted like a tough guy when he had UPD behind him. Show your face in town now and You will get a nice big slap in the mouth. Stay at the laundry mat and clean the sheets for your fathers sleezy motel. Because when I see you , i'm gonna drag you down the street by with your fabbio hair doo.
Timoty

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2008
Jack Dempsey wrote:
ITS timothy to you loudmouth. Everyones all talk there seems to be alot of people kicking my azz but it wasnt done yet. I meet anyone at Daylight donuts anytime you bunch of cowards! After im done with you I mop the floors with the owner! YOU CAN MAKE BANK ON THAT! MY BANK BANK OF UTICA HA HA
Jack Dempsey

Galeton, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2008
Timoty wrote:
<quoted text> ITS timothy to you loudmouth. Everyones all talk there seems to be alot of people kicking my azz but it wasnt done yet. I meet anyone at Daylight donuts anytime you bunch of cowards! After im done with you I mop the floors with the owner! YOU CAN MAKE BANK ON THAT! MY BANK BANK OF UTICA HA HA
Let me know when your gonna be there douchbag
Butch

Galeton, PA

#7 Jun 17, 2008
i hit it wrote:
<quoted text>
what time will u be there? so are u saying u robbed utica??
Tim, do you keep everything you steal at the Motel, with all of the Power tools you stole?
OHHHH

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2008
.........the power tools that were found by Pylman when he was a trooper in the garage?

I here Tim's ex wifey poo is now hittin it
with the AFLAC guy
Looker

Oneida, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2008
Is that as in Santino AFLAC?
Timoty

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2008
She can bang whomever she please's been their done that. I traded her ass in for a new model. Too much mileage on that one. You guys have been talkin chit for months put your money where your mouth is tough guy. I will be a saranac thrusday like usual. Be there cowards!
Jack Dempsey

Galeton, PA

#12 Jun 18, 2008
Timoty wrote:
She can bang whomever she please's been their done that. I traded her ass in for a new model. Too much mileage on that one. You guys have been talkin chit for months put your money where your mouth is tough guy. I will be a saranac thrusday like usual. Be there cowards!
never mind saranac thursday - lets meet alone you and me.
Chuck Norris

Ithaca, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2008
I want a piece of him too
Tim J

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2008
Chuck Norris wrote:
I want a piece of him too
I was their last night and just as I expected ALL TALK no action. Hey, Jack Dempsey your nothing but a punk. Why hide behind a screen name. Im putting my name up.
Perhaps

AOL

#15 Jun 20, 2008
Jack Dempsey and Timmy J are having a private little conversation here, just the one of them. Obviously these are posted by the same moron. Doesnt that chit get cluttered in your own head? Dude, you are arguing with YOURSELF!!!
Jack Dempsey

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2008
Why would I kick the shit out of tim in front of hundreds of witnesses. No, I will see him alone, then I will take care of business.
Perhaps

AOL

#17 Jun 20, 2008
uh huh, keep talking moron. You are having a conversation all on your own remember? Big tough guy are ya? Puhlease, keep that little thing in your pants already
DEAD ON

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2008
weird...
Jack Dempsey

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2008
Perhaps wrote:
uh huh, keep talking moron. You are having a conversation all on your own remember? Big tough guy are ya? Puhlease, keep that little thing in your pants already
Perhaps your angry cause I wont put it in your mouth sucker
Donald

AOL

#20 Jun 21, 2008
I've seen big Tim in the shower at the Radisson in the men's lockeroom. Better watch out, he has an amazing body. He's hung live a government mule too.....
Rock Hudson

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2008
Donald wrote:
I've seen big Tim in the shower at the Radisson in the men's lockeroom. Better watch out, he has an amazing body. He's hung live a government mule too.....
so your Gay ?
Donald

AOL

#22 Jun 22, 2008
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> so your Gay ?
No, I'm not gay at all. I just like to shower right next to other guys and admire their junk. Have you ever showered at the Radisson men's lockeroom? No privacy at all....
tyyl

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 22, 2008
OHHHH wrote:
.........the power tools that were found by Pylman when he was a trooper in the garage?
I here Tim's ex wifey poo is now hittin it
with the AFLAC guy
Give it up and move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 16 min YourCohoes 7
who amanda taurasane 32 min Chris 3
facebook is the new wal-mart for scum 49 min Mark Zuckerberg 2
Jury duty (Nov '08) 55 min Rudy 7
Home and Car Robberies 1 hr Rudy 7
where can i find state officer joseph nitti 1 hr macky 6
Fitness Mill 1 hr Twoface 2
Gordon's Tap Room 4 hr city in ruin 12
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 8 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11

Utica Jobs