rocking w the dr
lol

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Just listening to the dr Jerry Krause on 92.7...... Southern rock! Awesome and the dr is the man!
the doc rocks again

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
jerry krause is awesome!, been listening to him for at least 25 years, i was glad to see him on radio again....if i had millions i would start my own radio station with Keeler in the am followed by the Doc,Frank Mcbride and Genesee Joe as DJs !!!, that would be a kickass station
Wacko

Raynham, MA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
the doc rocks again wrote:
jerry krause is awesome!, been listening to him for at least 25 years, i was glad to see him on radio again....if i had millions i would start my own radio station with Keeler in the am followed by the Doc,Frank Mcbride and Genesee Joe as DJs !!!, that would be a kickass station
You had me until Frank McBride. He's awful!
Genie

Ilion, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>You had me until Frank McBride. He's awful!
Frank McBride's radio career is over. Sadly, the Doctor hasn't realized his is as well.
bully says what

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Genie wrote:
<quoted text>Frank McBride's radio career is over. Sadly, the Doctor hasn't realized his is as well.
Ick, dude. Do you really want to say anything about Frank? Whatever you feel about his on-air performance, not really something worth talking about right now.

As for Jerry, a weekend shift does not a career make. I'm sure he's just doing it for fun.
Wacko

Marlborough, MA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
I really like the Dr. He reminds me of the old days on WOUR. What a great lineup back in the day.
really

Melrose, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Good times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd Hunter house got busted 14 min sdfalkjh 6
Jill Reale and Archibald? 17 min yes sir 16
crossing over 28 min throgsneckcrete 1
michael swider. whitesboro 35 min Say what 2
Best dentist in utica (Sep '09) 38 min Curious 51
stop lying tattoo artist are just scum so are p... 49 min bob 1
Sunday's OD article - 20-34 yr olds moving back... 50 min KingAndrewCuomo 55
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr yep 699
What happened Harmony 5 hr BobbyO 167
Shots bar stabbing 8 hr Joe Pesci 28
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 22 hr Jacqueline harries 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages