Why is Big Luck the best rapper in ut...
2gee

United States

#68 Jan 13, 2009
Augustus Atkins wrote:
<quoted text>
with some work you could sell a few records. what you need to do is start murking people on they own beats....
for instance...get on that 'Brooklyn we go Hard' instrumental and make it at least decent, do an entire mixtape like that and call them freestyles, then get to the streets distributing the material....also get your ish off in other markets, like down South and the Mid West....that way you get exposure....dont even fool with Utica.
funny u say that, i been workin on that beat.lol but ur right I dont even mess with the UTICA rap scene at all, and i know i can write hits, unlike them other fools
BustDatAzz

New York, NY

#69 Jan 13, 2009
HAHA LOLOLOL I just checked out the 2gee MySpace. I'm sure Diddy and Dre will be beating down your door anyday now....
2gee

United States

#70 Jan 13, 2009
BustDatAzz wrote:
HAHA LOLOLOL I just checked out the 2gee MySpace. I'm sure Diddy and Dre will be beating down your door anyday now....
the jokes on u jack. I am a professional with a real job and the reason of this post was to say that I dont make music to sell or for anybody else except myself, it's just a hobby and a release.
Mr Afternoon JR

Miami, FL

#71 Jan 13, 2009
Tone Spliff is actually a really, really, REALLY good DJ... gets a lot of props from big names. listen to his stuff on his myspace page. As for who the best "rapper" in Utica is, there is no contest. It is me, Mister Afternoon Jr! I have only recorded 5 songs in my entire life, but each one is so mindboggling and hypnotic that no one who hears them ever questions my steeze and god given talents. i will battle rap any uti-rican emcee anytime. word to your mothers and aunts.
Mofo

New York, NY

#73 Jan 14, 2009
Man, Kollision is HARDCORE! He did a bid!!!! Word, it was a skid bid in a minimum, but he's HARDCORE!!!
Mofo

New York, NY

#75 Jan 14, 2009
I'll give you that, but I'm sick of guys acting like going to jail is some right of passage or something. It has become cool to "do a bid"
Bobby Jindal

Epping, NH

#76 Jan 14, 2009
Mofo wrote:
I'll give you that, but I'm sick of guys acting like going to jail is some right of passage or something. It has become cool to "do a bid"

Yeah Mofo it's super rad! Potential employers love hiring felons! You should do yourself a favor and steal a car as fast as you can. Just make sure you get caught and then you can even put it in a rap song.
Sean Diddy Combs

United States

#77 Jan 14, 2009
From checking the myspace's it seems that 2gee is the only original rapper in utica.
Kollision

New York, NY

#80 Jan 15, 2009
2gee wrote:
this was right around the time Kollison got outta prison and rolled up on the block and battled G swiss and destroyed him on his own block.
2Gee I see you!
Kollision

New York, NY

#81 Jan 15, 2009
myspace.com/thedepressed1
that's me.

and who said it was cool to go to prison?

when i was in prison for that 4 years, u were here on topix.com

i guess we had the same lifestyle, huh? in a room doing nothing??

f*ckin lames
Rap Guy

Tully, NY

#82 Jan 15, 2009
Yo! Yall know I gotz da rap/recording game locked down. My gear is worth your whole being! AHAHAHHA!

Im da shizznit.

No job.
No future.

Wake da fk up!
wow

Rome, NY

#83 Jan 15, 2009
2gee, you probably shouldn't advertise the fact you do drugs with your dad on your myspace. Just sayin.
Mofo

New York, NY

#84 Jan 15, 2009
I'm saying that the rap game and so called "thug life" perpetuates the notion that going to prison is acceptable and a right of passage. It tries to give the appearance of cool because the person is "keeping it real" when in reality it is all a bunch of bullshit.
truth about Rob Williams

New York, NY

#86 Jan 15, 2009

After you watch this you'll all understand why this kid is nothing but a wanna be idiot with no future. what record exec. would take this seriously?
Mofo

New York, NY

#87 Jan 15, 2009
HAHAHA! I'm laughin' my ass off! This guy is a douche bag - "Know what I'm sayin'!"
Sean Diddy Combs

United States

#88 Jan 15, 2009
G swiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u f'n serious..This kid is garbage...Omg i can't stop laughing...He has 2 stupid ass tattoo's on his chest..1. is a casket omg the 2nd is a tombstone..How stupid and gay..He has a pic up of a old ass eclipse like a 91 claming it goes over 120 mph....Hahahahaha... that car couldn't go over 120 mph if u put $5000 into the engine...if u think he is the only original rapper in utica then i'll say big luck is god...you and i know big luck isn't god and we both know this kid is garbage....wow that's a good 1 though keep thinkin that...
1. The tat's are my chest are a tribute to my dead homies, better then the G-Snitch tattoo on ur neck & pink gold chain wit da sisco gay dragon charm.
2. Ya i have 1 90 eclispe turbo, plus 2 other cars and im pretty sure all 3 go faster then the 10 speed bike u peddle to nice & easy on court st to get ur daily supply of dutches, ya i c u.
Sean Diddy Combs

United States

#89 Jan 15, 2009
wow wrote:
2gee, you probably shouldn't advertise the fact you do drugs with your dad on your myspace. Just sayin.
Man i dont do any drug's wit my dad, I was just sayin back in 2002 when pops tryed to cop a QP. Nuttin to do wit 2009,
2gee

United States

#90 Jan 15, 2009
Kollision wrote:
<quoted text>
2Gee I see you!
haha u remember that man, i was there...u pulled up his shirt and said "I know u aint strapped"
Kollision

New York, NY

#91 Jan 15, 2009
LMFAO that was at mcdonald's in south utica, he walked to the battle and talked about cars.

i shot a video (well, digital camera and edited) a video for swiss....his boy drives by with a jaguar and he pulled him over like "YO LEMME GET UP IN THERE W/ U AND GO AROUND THE BLOCK"

so he did, video starts, acted like it was his chauffer driving the jag or whatever.

youtube it, it's called "RATS IN THE GHETTO"

perfect song for him too, ha
Kollision

New York, NY

#92 Jan 15, 2009
the only rappers around here that can talk about money on a track and back it up:

brick money
tree-squad
team envy (rome)
Guap (rome)
and Critter (but doesn't rap about that shit!!!)

notice myself not in here? cuz i dont talk about that shitttt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kait hullenbek 7 min Utica boy 4
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 17 min GHR 50
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web