New York, NY

#45 Mar 25, 2008
flowers wrote:
lamont cranston IS Joe Demme dummy
Yer nuts.
flowers

AOL

#46 Mar 25, 2008
i may be dumb but you are ugly. When I wake up at the Holiday inn tomorrow morning,I will be smart but you will still be ugleeeeeeeeeee
Jack

New York, NY

#47 Mar 25, 2008
flowers wrote:
i may be dumb but you are ugly. When I wake up at the Holiday inn tomorrow morning,I will be smart but you will still be ugleeeeeeeeeee
Go for another opinion.
Don't give up man.!!!!!
A Friend

Syracuse, NY

#48 Mar 25, 2008
Come on be real. This guy is truly harmless. He actually suffers from severe Bipolar/Depression and it causes him to loose touch with reality. He is metally ill and all of you who are making fun of this person should really be ashamed. He is and educated man with a serious disease that severly impacts his life. He wouldn't hurt a fly. His sickness prevents him from having a real life. No real friends, wife, children etc. This is sad, Not Funny.
its me

AOL

#49 Mar 25, 2008
A Friend wrote:
Come on be real. This guy is truly harmless. He actually suffers from severe Bipolar/Depression and it causes him to loose touch with reality. He is metally ill and all of you who are making fun of this person should really be ashamed. He is and educated man with a serious disease that severly impacts his life. He wouldn't hurt a fly. His sickness prevents him from having a real life. No real friends, wife, children etc. This is sad, Not Funny.
Point taken. However, if you are a friend, why not take him to a doctor who will get this 'educated' and 'harmless' man on the right meds so he CAN live a productive life? Maybe if he had someone in his life, he would no longer feel the need to scope out young women. I think you'd feel differently if he were lurking around your college-aged daughter. I love it when these 'harmless' men abduct yougn women and all their so-called friends are surprised. That's when they say "he wouldn't hurt a fly'.
flowers

AOL

#50 Mar 25, 2008
just because YOU say he is harmless doesn't mean that he is.
gorilla

Copenhagen, NY

#51 Mar 25, 2008
A Friend wrote:

You explained that the way I wanted to! You definately know him, and he probably considers you a good friend? He wants to be evryones friend but he isn't getting that chance.
gorilla

Copenhagen, NY

#52 Mar 25, 2008
its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken. However, if you are a friend, why not take him to a doctor who will get this 'educated' and 'harmless' man on the right meds so he CAN live a productive life? Maybe if he had someone in his life, he would no longer feel the need to scope out young women. I think you'd feel differently if he were lurking around your college-aged daughter. I love it when these 'harmless' men abduct yougn women and all their so-called friends are surprised. That's when they say "he wouldn't hurt a fly'.
many have tried, he's in denial. He doesn't even realize that his fantasies are "fantasies"! If you never met him it's tough to explain? That's mainly his problem, he wants to be friends with everyone! Well when you can't understand something about some one, you natuarlly think he's the one that's f@@ked up, but that's not right! But I don't even know why i'm trying to explain, cuz, I guess he's someone defenseless that can't take care of his own issues? Someone else is going to have to take it from here, I'M DONE?
flowers

AOL

#53 Mar 26, 2008
Well when you can't understand something about some one, you natuarlly think he's the one that's f@@ked up, but that's not right! ok we get it, we are screwed up and he's ok. You must be one of those psychologists. He doesn't want to be friends with everyone, just those who are in the mob and young girls. He's a little guy who wants to be a big guy but he needs to stay away from young kids. Who cares what other stories he tells. If college girls believe him then they should immediately drop out of college and not waste their parents money.
flowers

AOL

#54 Mar 26, 2008
the above first sentence was quoted from gorilla
I trust him

New York, NY

#55 Mar 26, 2008
He baby sits my 2 12 year old daughters while I work during the day.
he is very good to them. You should hear all the nice places he takes them.
I think he used to be a history teacher because my daughters have learned so much from him.
Yesterday they went to the Cemetery and saw Joe Falcone's grave. I guess he was a Pillar of Utica years ago before our time.
Last week he took them on a 3 day trip to Chicago and they learned all about Al Capone.
And if that is not enough, 1 of my daughters is going to the Democratic national Convention with him.
He really is a nice guy.
Yesterday when they were with him, he got a call on his cell phone from Jake Minicone, so my girls are going to take a ride with him to some institution down state. I guess he has to deliver some provalone, suprosata, and pustties. The guys are have a party I guess.
I trust him with my daughters. But now that I think of it, she HAS been having a hard time sleeping at night
Mister_Service

New York, NY

#56 Mar 26, 2008
If you want to keep your daughters away from someone....try Marc Barres.
Unlike Dickie Trotta, marc closes on more than 90% of the poon tang in his sights.
That's someone's daughter and chances are they are younger than his daughter.
If I

New York, NY

#57 Mar 26, 2008
Mister_Service wrote:
If you want to keep your daughters away from someone....try Marc Barres.
Unlike Dickie Trotta, marc closes on more than 90% of the poon tang in his sights.
That's someone's daughter and chances are they are younger than his daughter.
If I was gay I would let MarK do me.
He's hot.
IlIllI1IllIl

Syracuse, NY

#58 Mar 26, 2008
I trust him wrote:
He baby sits my 2 12 year old daughters while I work during the day.
he is very good to them. You should hear all the nice places he takes them.
I think he used to be a history teacher because my daughters have learned so much from him.
Yesterday they went to the Cemetery and saw Joe Falcone's grave. I guess he was a Pillar of Utica years ago before our time.
Last week he took them on a 3 day trip to Chicago and they learned all about Al Capone.
And if that is not enough, 1 of my daughters is going to the Democratic national Convention with him.
He really is a nice guy.
Yesterday when they were with him, he got a call on his cell phone from Jake Minicone, so my girls are going to take a ride with him to some institution down state. I guess he has to deliver some provalone, suprosata, and pustties. The guys are have a party I guess.
I trust him with my daughters. But now that I think of it, she HAS been having a hard time sleeping at night
lol
Dick Trotta aka RT

Copenhagen, NY

#59 Mar 26, 2008
I've read all your comments, I'm not very impressed with the intelligence? Thanks for all the publicity! I'll talk to someone who has some experience with computers, to find out what I have to. I wish all of you would reveal yourselves?
Leon

Herkimer, NY

#60 Mar 30, 2008
JoeyT wrote:
He's an olde model of Vinnie Nesci. Only Vinnie like them just a little bit older.
He should be registered as a Sex Offender
So what do u mean? That Dickie & Vinnie both are perverts & whackos? Are they related? Now that u mentioned it, they do look a lot alike.
Julie is Done

Syracuse, NY

#61 Mar 30, 2008
I saw Julie Miller eating with Dick Trotta at the Patio Diner. No wonder she's confused about life???
Truth Teller

Sherrill, NY

#63 Apr 21, 2008
Dickie Trotta is not harmless. This guy has been chasing after girls younger than college age for years and years. He has been banned from Sangertown on more than one occasion, most recently for approaching girls as young as 14 and trying to give balloons to them. Why they let him back in, and why he isn't prosecuted for this type of behavior is beyond me. He goes around Utica trying to act like a mob associated bigshot and tries to intimidate people to get them to let him into the many bars and restaurants that have wisely barred him from their property. Look around at any downtown Utica event such as Utica Monday Night or any of the many local church festivals and you will always find him lurking around teenage girls trying to impress them with his outrageous lies about who he is and who he knows. This guy is not harmless. He is a menace and sooner or later he is going to snap and some innocent young girl is going to be hurt by him. If you have daughters tell them never to talk to him and if he approaches them, they should walk away immediately.
Truth Teller

Sherrill, NY

#64 Apr 21, 2008
Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention. Dickie Trotta has another scam that's just as sick and twisted as his attraction to teenage girls. He reads local obituaries to find out the time and place of funerals and then shows up at the back of the church at the end of the funeral just in time to hear the priest announce where the family is inviting everyone for the post-funeral lunch. He then shows up for the free lunch and pretends he actually knew the dead person. I have seen him do this at 3 different funerals and have heard about him doing it at many others as well.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#65 Apr 21, 2008
That sounds like a good gig. I wonder if he can recommend which ethnic groups put on the best after-funeral buffets. Based on my experience, I would guess Polish or Italian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 10 min Wee Wee 4
Congresswoman Tenney 11 min Big Laugh 28
Golf in Upstate NY 14 min Walk the course 36
Global climate change/cooling/warming is a hoax 21 min Al Gore 1
santalucia(ratbastard) (Mar '09) 25 min Ratown 6
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 31 min High-speed 16
Cuomo Giving Felons Right To Vote 44 min Ralph 26
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr NY The Vampire State 16
Maryrose Rubin 6 hr Not a big fan of ... 16
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 8 hr meh 35