Whats going on with AUDILICIOUS sports BAR?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom The Bomb

Syracuse, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2014
Don't see much going on there after putting all the time and money in that place. Is it open and what do they serve there?
Paul

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2014
Who would go to Utica to eat there. The location sucks just like Utica.
Lilly

Syracuse, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2014
I thought the place was a body shop by the design of their sign ..didn't realize..sign does not represent "FOOD" or Sports bar.... looks very nice on outside though, but have know clue what they sell in there for food.... Pizza? dinners? snacks? Post a sign on the outside what is in there before we waste out time going in.
Hard to read sign from road unless you stare at it. Simple things make a big difference
Rite Oh

Syracuse, NY

#6 Aug 8, 2014
if they thought to get the business from the Aud..that was the first mistake as people generally eat there and will have no appetite to go there..drink too..I think they sell drink at events......why sit and starve watching a game when you can eat there. Exact reason why nobody would go there. Market it not using the Aud period.

Offer a crazy special like the largest PIZZA for $15...this way people go in and buy other stuff and drink...put huge sign stating this and then get them with other specials in the place once in. Have to have that Loss leader to get these slugs from Utica to go out.
Joe

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2014
It is Tony's Pizzeria, getting ready to open back up for the hockey crowd.
taxpayer

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2014
Paul wrote:
Who would go to Utica to eat there. The location sucks just like Utica.
Let me clue you in Tony Audelicious , this is a lot different than being in New Hartford.
Tony

Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 8, 2014
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clue you in Tony Audelicious , this is a lot different than being in New Hartford.
you are jealous of the money being made
Pretty stupid

Tampa, FL

#10 Aug 8, 2014
Dumb move..... How do you quantify a business model with a hockey team that plays 6 months out of the year and the Aud does nothing else besides that dumb circus and Globetrotters the rest of the year? I don't think anyone says "hey, I am hungry and going to drive down there for a piece of pizza or lunch". Wasn't this guy the same one who opened that place a couple years ago near Hapanowicz? Shut the doors in a year.
Mike

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2014
Tony and Frank Christiano are the owners.
CRASH

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 8, 2014
Tony bought all the kids a house to be close to his family, handed all the kids everything they have. They all sold their houses and moved away.
No matter how you raise them they can still turn out to be worthless.
Bob

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 8, 2014
Wrong... The daughter owns Tony's near Faxton, Frank owns the one in new Hartford and the audilicious one. He has more money than you ever will!
CRASH

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Bob wrote:
Wrong... The daughter owns Tony's near Faxton, Frank owns the one in new Hartford and the audilicious one. He has more money than you ever will!
Leaving the 5th grade was a mistake for you, head back and finish, this way you will be able to tell the difference between a house and a business. If he wasn't handed everything and if tony didn't walk him through life he'd be working at walmart.

House - a dwelling that is lived in by people.

Business - also known as an enterprise or a firm, is an organization involved in the trade of goods, services, or both to consumers.

From your first post I know you also need help in this area.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-...
Mike

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 8, 2014
Food is not very good, expensive. They are all loaded!
No lie

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 9, 2014
They are doing a little remodeling in there. The Truth !
Yes lie

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 9, 2014
Lol, the place was empty, no business. Prices are way too high! Food is not good! Owner is obnoxious!
Just Say No

Selkirk, NY

#18 Aug 9, 2014
Tonys daughter, Theresa and her husband Chris own/run the one near Faxton. Tony gave them the boot for awhile and Theresa was put in rehab for coke/crack. Her hubby, Chris Crowe thought he could handle the same addiction on his own and didn't go into rehab. Theresa got out and after awhile, daddy let them take the business back. True story. Ask Theresa's mother inlaw who takes care of their child when they are incapable. Too much money is not a good thing.
Pizza

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 9, 2014
Doughboy is quite the character!
Ralph

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 9, 2014
Owners are full of themselves.
wrong

New Hartford, NY

#26 Aug 10, 2014
The place is great. I heard he closed for this summer and will reopen for hockey season. Hopefully then he will build business to stay open all year
Mitch

Utica, NY

#27 Aug 10, 2014
Not impressed..... below average food, expensive, kids running around bar area!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The First Lady's secret diary may be viewed on ... 11 min Leroy 3
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 26 min MisterD 38
jv basketball 27 min who coaches 1
hey paul 32 min i use to never pass 5
Downingtown, PA? 32 min Dante 3
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 57 min 75 Scorpio 5,847
listen to the teachers whining 1 hr Ole timer 83
AHL Worldwide 1 hr well 15
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 2 hr stella 176
summit.com girl 13 hr iknowcelecki 16