not good

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2013
It is time for the government to stop playing games with our lives and money. We have to fight back by everyone not working for a month not buying anything and not paying any of our bills, Let them try to shut off everything on us. They already have by taking or jobs trying to control us with different laws and the worse trying to make us get a health plan, while every immigrant has everything for free and mostly every black person. The middle class is paying for everything, While we are going bankrupt. Wake up America we are in a communist country and getting worse.Let us stop paying everything and see how the government likes not getting paid
Utica Comets Face

New Hartford, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Utica Comets Face wrote:
Practically everyone in Oneida county is dependent on the government. If government went out of business they would all probably die.
...and I like to lick azzzzwholes inside Fort Stanwix.
Brinckerhoff Tavern

Little Falls, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Cretin Dave hates
New Hartford, NY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Sunday

Cops keep em dry wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they'll make fine correction officers and dock workers. It's all that area produces anymore.
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.

YOU NEED SOME HELP ASAP

GO TO A DIFFERENT WEB SITE

A-HOLE R US

U SICK GOOF YOU!!!
lefty larry

Syracuse, NY

#5 Oct 1, 2013
not good wrote:
It is time for the government to stop playing games with our lives and money. We have to fight back by everyone not working for a month not buying anything and not paying any of our bills, Let them try to shut off everything on us. They already have by taking or jobs trying to control us with different laws and the worse trying to make us get a health plan, while every immigrant has everything for free and mostly every black person. The middle class is paying for everything, While we are going bankrupt. Wake up America we are in a communist country and getting worse.Let us stop paying everything and see how the government likes not getting paid
here here! them damn knee-gers and immagrunts have all the fun! LOL long live the tea baggers! I love when they say "wake up America". you forgot the word "sheeple" in this one though. c'mon now. use your whole wit, not just 1/2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 29 min frebie 63
What Bosnian did Roefaro have a child with? 1 hr Onions 1
Where Be Duh Next Nanoz Job Fairsz 2 hr Unemployed Utican 1
hey topix what happened to mark 2 hr goofy 1
why is wktv so interested in rome legislator 2 hr blake 4
ucsd 2 hr yep 25
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 3 hr Regardless 5
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 3 hr I C U Most Bestest 56
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 9 hr huntz hall 93
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 10 hr I C U Better 44