Jevon Wamelings pic on the MISSING pa...

Jevon Wamelings pic on the MISSING page-.CREEP.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2013
YES a picture of how Jevon Wameling presents himself has been posted on hsi son MISSING page on Facebook..You should check out his this creep sees himself looking good..
was there a child

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Can WE really be sure there REALLY was a child and that this is not some trumped up propaganda to instill fear and more.

That is bull, he could have been charged with child neglect he was the last with the child. They went after Casey Anthony or what ever her name was.

The more of this c@ck & bull story I see and read, the more I am no longer there was a child.

I don't believe this story anymore. Something is NOT right with this story and when we allow people like this to breed, this is exactly what we can expect. Both parents should be charged if there was a child. One can say about finding a body and more so no crime happened! I don't believe that for a moment!

There is an issue with this whole case, it sounds like a false flag operation to scare then ploy the racism game!
Pellitari Joes

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2013
was there a child wrote:
Can WE really be sure there REALLY was a child and that this is not some trumped up propaganda to instill fear and more.
That is bull, he could have been charged with child neglect he was the last with the child. They went after Casey Anthony or what ever her name was.
The more of this c@ck & bull story I see and read, the more I am no longer there was a child.
I don't believe this story anymore. Something is NOT right with this story and when we allow people like this to breed, this is exactly what we can expect. Both parents should be charged if there was a child. One can say about finding a body and more so no crime happened! I don't believe that for a moment!
There is an issue with this whole case, it sounds like a false flag operation to scare then ploy the racism game!
"False Flag Operation"? You sound like you need to lay off the "CSI", George Noory and Alex Jones simp.
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Pellitari Joes wrote:
<quoted text>"False Flag Operation"? You sound like you need to lay off the "CSI", George Noory and Alex Jones simp.
Cretin you wonderful butttlicker!
Ziezios Crotch Speaks

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin you wonderful butttlicker!
I'm going to call you simpleton parrot white]\[igger.

Like most uticans that defend scum you really are a 1 trick pony and all you can do is prove how much I won your ass by following me and proving day in and out how shallow and low your intellect is.

Anther reason to avoid scum public servants and most uticans. You will die there poor sad and angry. By your own choice!
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Ziezios Crotch Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to call you simpleton parrot white]\[igger.
Like most uticans that defend scum you really are a 1 trick pony and all you can do is prove how much I won your ass by following me and proving day in and out how shallow and low your intellect is.
Anther reason to avoid scum public servants and most uticans. You will die there poor sad and angry. By your own choice!
...and I'll keep calling you by your sub. name....Little putrid piece of sh!t waste of life garbage spewing moronic f'k face sh!t eating.........Cretin! You make my pooper juicey baby, get ready for a face sitting tonight!!!

Cliffy
XxxxxxxxX

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 16, 2013
You are right. Darkies ruined utica
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak

Miami, FL

#10 Aug 16, 2013
XxxxxxxxX wrote:
You are right. Darkies ruined utica
People who still use the word "Darkies" to say ]\[iggers ruined their lives 50 years ago.

You people need lives.
Haha

Ithaca, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
YES a picture of how Jevon Wameling presents himself has been posted on hsi son MISSING page on Facebook..You should check out his this creep sees himself looking good..
Jevon Wameling is a nice man and did nothing wrong.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2013
So anyway before all the name calling started o this forum clearly NOT my intention in it..Did any of you check out Jevon Wamelings photo on his own sons missing page..posed by the faily sice he seems to not want any part of the story or the childs well being...

Check the photos out...This guy is still on the streets...after being linked the way he was to a newborns death in 2005 and now this on his own son..The guy is nothing but a class A loser..
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
So police searched a landfill where Jevon's garabage might be...I would not dump my childs bdy in my garbage area..if I was trying to cover it with a kidnapping..that infant could be anywhere in that landfill..all Jevon had to do was take a long walk on gargabe night anywhere in the city
wow

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 23, 2013
You just don't have a clue Diana.

Just because he had contacts in and looks creepy does not mean anything in and of itself.

We all know this kid was NOT kidnapped and Jevon had something to do with his disappearance, wait for the police to finish their investigation and stop asking why they aren't reporting anything. The reason is, it would jeopardize the investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who remembers Rocco Derollo snitching? 4 min golden gloves 6
what about charlestown mall (Dec '08) 13 min Never went back 50
Do all men 53 min Curious1 1
Ryan Miller 1 hr Juxtapose 4
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Juxtapose 27
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 1 hr Jif 107
d victor pellegrino 1 hr he is a murderer 4
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 2 hr Oh please 41
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr Brilliant 39
Kevy Kev crossley 5 hr Rosemary 9