I slept with Cliffy's Mom/sister/Baby Momma

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Did the nasty

Watertown, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Cliffy, last night, in the throws of passion your momma came up for air and spit out that in addition to being your Momma that she was also your sister and your baby's Momma! Is this how a used car lot wash boy gets extra money from the state to maintain his extravagant life style of a double wide trailer in beautiful Saratoga County within door but not working plumbing?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Cliffy can't come to the phone right now as he is "supporting" a fellow gay. Please call back later.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Did the nasty wrote:
Cliffy, last night, in the throws of passion your momma came up for air and spit out that in addition to being your Momma that she was also your sister and your baby's Momma! Is this how a used car lot wash boy gets extra money from the state to maintain his extravagant life style of a double wide trailer in beautiful Saratoga County within door but not working plumbing?
Damn,and all rolled into one! Imagine the work a therapist would have sorting that clusterfuck out... Migraine city.
BUSTED RASH FATHANDS

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Did the nasty wrote:
Cliffy, last night, in the throws of passion your momma came up for air and spit out that in addition to being your Momma that she was also your sister and your baby's Momma! Is this how a used car lot wash boy gets extra money from the state to maintain his extravagant life style of a double wide trailer in beautiful Saratoga County within door but not working plumbing?
See a doctor, look what's on his hands.

http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Whitesborot...
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
BUSTED RASH FATHANDS wrote:
<quoted text>
See a doctor, look what's on his hands.
http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Whitesborot...
He needs a hatchet and he can just be done with it.
Waste

Watertown, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Cliffy, your Momma/sister/baby momma told me you only like to "go Greek" from your many years of prison experience! Have you ever been with a female you were not related to?
Wboro Trash Fux His Mom

Schenectady, NY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Waste wrote:
Cliffy, your Momma/sister/baby momma told me you only like to "go Greek" from your many years of prison experience! Have you ever been with a female you were not related to?
How's Rome today you piece of garbage? Is it everything you dreamt it would be when you grew up?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Cliffy, call Maury, the world needs to know!
COs Are Monkeys

Schenectady, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
Cliffy, call Maury, the world needs to know!
...ah durr. My name is biff. I live in whitesboro.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Cliff = Rash = His Mammy
Miller Draft

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Omg......I cannot stop laughing......
Wboro Is For Retards

Schenectady, NY

#18 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
Cliff = Rash = His Mammy
...ah durr. My name is biff. I live in whitesboro. We have a prison.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Wboro Is For Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
...ah durr. My name is biff. I live in whitesboro. We have a prison.
Rash Alert!
Wboro Is For Retards

Schenectady, NY

#20 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Rash Alert!
Did you put anyone in lockdown today whitesboro trash?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Wboro Is For Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you put anyone in lockdown today whitesboro trash?
Your mammy wanted me to lock her down but I just spewed on her face. Rash Alert!
Wboro Is For Retards

Schenectady, NY

#22 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mammy wanted me to lock her down but I just spewed on her face. Rash Alert!
You seem obsessed with my mother whitesboro trash. Did the gangbang your fat wh ore wife was in really damage your marriage that bad. I mean isn't that where you met her originally? At a gang bang party whitesboro trash?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Wboro Is For Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem obsessed with my mother whitesboro trash. Did the gangbang your fat wh ore wife was in really damage your marriage that bad. I mean isn't that where you met her originally? At a gang bang party whitesboro trash?
Obsessed? Let me say this slowly S..h...e....is..on....ly.....$ 2! It's a deal man. Rash Alert.
Wboro Is For Retards

Schenectady, NY

#24 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed? Let me say this slowly S..h...e....is..on....ly.....$ 2! It's a deal man. Rash Alert.
Whitesboro trash. 2 dollars is almost half of your hourly pay. How will you feed your fat family?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#25 Apr 24, 2013
Wboro Is For Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash. 2 dollars is almost half of your hourly pay. How will you feed your fat family?
Don't worry about that - I have an expense account. Rash Alert!
Wboro Is For Retards

Schenectady, NY

#26 Apr 24, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about that - I have an expense account. Rash Alert!
Collecting change from the pay phones at the prison isn't an expense account whitesboro trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida County Be Proud 14 min YOAPE 13
A Socialist, A Illegal Alien and a Muslim walk ... 40 min JazzyJazz 3
Time Warner 42 min JazzyJazz 17
Phony Judge Gerald Popeo's Chickens Home to Roost (Feb '14) 1 hr Take charge 44
Who doesn't celebrate xmas 1 hr picker 2
Womanizers 1 hr Sarah 2
A XMAS Marathon of Fail 2 hr touch 15
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 7 hr nd alum 9
Jill WKTV 9 hr Cornhill Nylon Ba... 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 am PST

NBC Sports 5:09AM
Friday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report10:07 AM
Giants RB Williams Questionable for Week 17
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Vick talks future, wants to keep playing - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:25 AM
Jets' Mangold, Harvin game-time decisions at Miami - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:58 PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
Bleacher Report 1:49 PM
Pats' Gray Ruled out for Week 17
ESPN 1:59 PM
Giants' Pierre-Paul says he is worth 'a lot'
NBC Sports 2:33 PM
Giants seek to end with 4-game win streak - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:17 PM
Greg Cosell's Film Review: How Rex Ryan's D pressured Tom Brady
Bleacher Report 4:20 PM
NY Giants Twitter Mailbag