to tip or not
lookingforthedog

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Should you tip the gas station attendant when they pump the gas for you?
Mr Poopy Drawers

Lowville, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Hell no!
Lazy

Sherburne, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2013
And where would that be?? I haven't seen nothing but self serve in years! I always tipped when a gas employee pumped the gas for me.(years ago) I hate doing it!
Yes

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
lookingforthedog wrote:
Should you tip the gas station attendant when they pump the gas for you?
I always do! Anyone who is doing something for you in my book at least..should get a tip.Whats it to throw someone a couple bucks you would never miss anyways..
Reality check

Ilion, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Absolutely. It is usually cold, windy, rainy, or snowy when i go to the full service place anyway! They are doing me a big favor by standing out in the nasty weather, while I'm nice and toasty listening to tunes in my vehicle!
umm

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
I do in winter
Smarter Than You

Carthage, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Go ahead and throw away a buck here, a buck there, to people who are JUST DOING THEIR JOB.

Get that? Just doing their job.
Hey

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Yes always! I appreciate them standing in the hot, cold, rain, snow, etc ....a couple bucks for them to grab a cup of coffee isn't going to break your bank, is it?
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Nov 5, 2013
I wouldnt give them a f in dime. That is their job. I may run their foot over when i pull away by accident or something, but isnt gas high enough?
Shit, at chicago uno friday night our bill was $126.00. I left the waitress $6.00. Do your job and do it good or f ya.
umm

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 5, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I wouldnt give them a f in dime. That is their job. I may run their foot over when i pull away by accident or something, but isnt gas high enough?
Shit, at chicago uno friday night our bill was $126.00. I left the waitress $6.00. Do your job and do it good or f ya.
Cheap bastard 6.00
I would have spit in your food
Only

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Mr Poopy Drawers wrote:
Hell no!
I do when I'm too lazy to get out of my car and do it myself.
It usually cost me about $70 what is another $5 for the kid who just washed the windows and is working! If you don't want to tip, pump your own gas.
Wow

Blossvale, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2013
I always give them a dollar, more if the weather is bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt sullivan 3 min Vada Bing 19
Carbone Sold 11 min alex 4
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 48 min ChasBono 58
St. E's vs Nurses 52 min now 15
ang 55 min uknowitall 1
Body at Olbiston Apts? 57 min Monday morning 1
Samantha Cruikshank (May '11) 1 hr Im a man duh 5
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Eddie 244
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Bob 21
Easy bartenders 11 hr j3333rd 24