John's Pizza in Marcy
ookalokabooka

Hamilton, NY

#21 Aug 24, 2012
is it thick pizza or real style pizza like venice and capri?
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Um, they are not a within a MILE, the others are over a mile. I went with what the poster said, but thanks. I'll go back to my cave under a rock. Btw it's Soldatos not Saldatos and they are in Marcy, 4 Seasons is in Marcy, Tony's is not open smarty pants. Oh and gas stations do not count as pizzerias.
floppy ears wrote:
Do you live in a cave or under a rock ? Lets see...
1. Joes Pizza-wboro
2. Francos-wboro
3. Venice. wboro
4. Tonys wboro
5. Saldatos wboro
6. Four Seasons wboro
7. Charlies in wboro
8. Capri in Oriskany
9. Nice n Easy
10. New HUGE Byrne Dairy to open in late Aug. Serving Pizza-wboro
<quoted text>
floppy ears

Baldwinsville, NY

#25 Aug 24, 2012
Its all Whitesboro and whatever...there is more than one F_ck Head
Hmmm wrote:
Um, they are not a within a MILE, the others are over a mile. I went with what the poster said, but thanks. I'll go back to my cave under a rock. Btw it's Soldatos not Saldatos and they are in Marcy, 4 Seasons is in Marcy, Tony's is not open smarty pants. Oh and gas stations do not count as pizzerias.
<quoted text>
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#26 Aug 24, 2012
floppy ears wrote:
Its all Whitesboro and whatever...there is more than one F_ck Head
<quoted text>
Lol, wow you're easy to get going. Guess I didn't realize Whitesboro was so big, living under my rock and all. I love topix, really brings out the best qualities in people! Have a nice day!
tried it

Utica, NY

#27 Aug 24, 2012
it ranks right up there,right up there as one of the worst. Got home after we ate it and it ran right through me. Couldnt get that nasty taste out of my mouth let alone the heart burn. I guess that commercial is right.Dont eat it so you dont get the the runs or heartburn in the first place
flpooy ears

Baldwinsville, NY

#28 Aug 25, 2012
Not Really. I just like to mess around on here and get people going. Have a nice day as well. So... Is Johns open ????
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, wow you're easy to get going. Guess I didn't realize Whitesboro was so big, living under my rock and all. I love topix, really brings out the best qualities in people! Have a nice day!
Johny Rockets

Dryden, NY

#29 Aug 25, 2012
I went there last night had a pizza and it was very good( Thin NY style) . Also had a salad that was also very good . Now the greens where EXCELLENT the best I have had in YEARS. Give John' Pizza a shot and you will enjoy. He has one of the two best cooks in the area working for him . Much better that Grande's and La Roma's. Charlie's for get about it .
Marcy

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 25, 2012
nice place newly remodeled. Pizza sucks, wings are over cooked. Way to EXPENSIVE.
ookalokabooka

Hamilton, NY

#31 Aug 25, 2012
Marcy wrote:
nice place newly remodeled. Pizza sucks, wings are over cooked. Way to EXPENSIVE.
im willing to bet your boss Ray The Midget had you post this? tell him to get back to his conveyor oven and watch all of the underage girls that works for him walk around so he can hit on him
logan

United States

#32 Aug 26, 2012
Since when was 4 seasons in whitesboro? Last time I checked it was in MARCY!!!
floppy ears wrote:
Do you live in a cave or under a rock ? Lets see...
1. Joes Pizza-wboro
2. Francos-wboro
3. Venice. wboro
4. Tonys wboro
5. Saldatos wboro
6. Four Seasons wboro
7. Charlies in wboro
8. Capri in Oriskany
9. Nice n Easy
10. New HUGE Byrne Dairy to open in late Aug. Serving Pizza-wboro
<quoted text>
Rocky

United States

#33 Aug 26, 2012
What happened to two cousins stupid pizza??! Only open for 5 minutes
Really

United States

#34 Aug 29, 2012
Marcy wrote:
Not sure where you are used to buying pizza, but the prices are quite reasonable if you ask me.
Disappointed customer

Bradford, VT

#35 Aug 29, 2012
I order a chicken Caesar salad from this place,and I wasn't happy at all....for 8.95 a rip off ,the lettuce barely cover the bottom of the styrofoam container....there was only four tiny pieces of chicken...McDonald's salad is bigger then this.I won't be going back to this place...and that's too bad...and to put "you won't be disappointed " on the bottom of your menu...I was very disappointed.
Sucks

Baldwinsville, NY

#36 Aug 29, 2012
The place sucks canal water. What you expect. It's Marcy NY.

Half you fat bastards need to cook at home and have a carrot or three once in awhile anyway. Friggin slobs.
Great Job

Ithaca, NY

#37 Aug 29, 2012
BEST steak sandwich around. Wings are normal, blue cheese is made on site and wonderful. Caesar Sald is very fresh and good. I will be back
floppy ears

Baldwinsville, NY

#38 Sep 1, 2012
You are a Jealous F_ck. Go F_ck yself
Sucks wrote:
The place sucks canal water. What you expect. It's Marcy NY.
Half you fat bastards need to cook at home and have a carrot or three once in awhile anyway. Friggin slobs.
Marcy mom

Baldwinsville, NY

#39 Sep 1, 2012
We have taken out there twice. Very good quality!! Nice upgrade from the other choices!! We will be back again and again! ;)
Yeah right

Whitesboro, NY

#40 Sep 1, 2012
I stopped there Wednesday night for a slice on my way to Rome and the place was busy, very un organized and very hot inside. Then as I started to eat my slice driving I found it to be very small and very tasteless along with a gritty texture in the sauce that felt like eating pieces of sand. Made me wonder if the doah was dropped on the floor. NEVER AGAIN! The guy also owns a business called " Shaefers Dirty Deeds " do all service so should I have expected better?
ookalokabooka

Hamilton, NY

#41 Sep 1, 2012
im calling BS on you, i have been working in marcy all week and have been there for lunch everyday and it was great, so go back to your conveyor pizza oven and get to work, MIDGET !
yup

United States

#42 Sep 1, 2012
Went there Friday for the second time and I must say I was not exactly impressed. They were out of riggies so we said screw it grab some slices. Nope no slice pies. And when we asked he said not going to have any anytime soon we are too busy. So ordered subs instead. 45min wait for subs! I hope he makes a go of it but as ive always said first impressions leave a lasting impression on people's opinions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats Angella Allesandro story? (May '10) 5 min Greg 23
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 10 min FlattenedVagVagin... 3
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 12 min FlattenedVagVagin... 37
mario PASS STALKING NHPD UPD RPD JUDGES DA ADA ... 34 min Mario pass 18
miss VERTUCCI SAYS MACNAMARA WILL BE FIRED AND... 35 min Mario pass 9
Council samantha and mello testa 39 min Ufd 4
mudunk EXPOSES HIMSELF TO YOUNG GIRLS AT ASU 42 min Mario pass 28
Utica Common Council 43 min nevermore 63
Slocum Urgent Care 1 hr agree 43
Observer dispatch front page gossip 4 hr Pop tart 30
Dyke on a Byke 5 hr LMB 8

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages