Daniel Penree USES CHILD AS A SHIEL...

Daniel Penree USES CHILD AS A SHIELD AFTER THROWING COW DOWN STAIRS

Posted in the Utica Forum

welfare bat ears loser

Bila Tserkva, Ukraine

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Does this welfare scumbag work ?

Can someone post where this loser works ?

Those ears need to be taped to his head.
Ranting Sgt Hauck

Port Chester, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Utica is full of racist lowlife cops. What did you expect from them? Normalcy? LMAO!!

Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
Larry Dack

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2014
Wtf are you talking about?
hahahohaho

Carthage, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2014
Ranting Sgt Hauck wrote:
Utica is full of racist lowlife cops. What did you expect from them? Normalcy? LMAO!!
Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?
In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.
The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.
Thank you very much!
and just how many times did YOU fail the police exam....YOU are sooooooo easy to read! YOU WHOLE life is a failure and shambles, so you take it out on others??? Get a LIFE, you welfare recipient
moe

Carthage, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2014
welfare bat ears loser wrote:
Does this welfare scumbag work ?
Can someone post where this loser works ?
Those ears need to be taped to his head.
Is daniel Penree a cop?
hoboken

Carthage, NY

#6 Jan 26, 2014
welfare bat ears loser wrote:
Does this welfare scumbag work ?
Can someone post where this loser works ?
Those ears need to be taped to his head.
To whom are you referring???
louisiana saturday nite

Carthage, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2014
moe wrote:
<quoted text>Is daniel Penree a cop?
I know jake is a cop
NanoPigs Need Revenue

Port Chester, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2014
hahahohaho wrote:
<quoted text>and just how many times did YOU fail the police exam....YOU are sooooooo easy to read! YOU WHOLE life is a failure and shambles, so you take it out on others??? Get a LIFE, you welfare recipient
LOL MORE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!

I earned my Masters son. I'll never look for welfare lowlife pubic servant work for a job retard. Nice try! As if the "test" is so hard I could pass that with my pinky toe! Let's see how well you do with the Civil Engineer exam or ASCE membership lol!

Fckn retards always trying to transfer THEIR shallow gutterjob aspirations on others lol! 5 years of school and what? Go to work for unaccountable poverty police and have to think about welfare criminals all day?

No that's YOUR path in life own it. Not everyone has to gutterball their way to a job some of us have real marketable skills thanks for the laugh.... oh Shallow Dreamer!

It's amazing how poor and cut-off from prosperity these people are by their own words, deeds and hands, they transfer THEIR dead-end outlooks onto everyone else, then expect people to be "jealous"! Says it all "We're white ]\[iggers on welfare prison jobs YOU MUST be "jealous" you couldn't pass the retard potato-voltage test! LMAO!
darnella

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2014
afers yo use dat baby as shild yo gots to toss dats in dat mohawk.
shakitssa

Memphis, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2014
affa yo use dat baby yo gots to toss dat in dat mohawks cuzzzzz.
for sure

Carthage, NY

#11 Jan 26, 2014
NanoPigs Need Revenue wrote:
<quoted text>LOL MORE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!
I earned my Masters son. I'll never look for welfare lowlife pubic servant work for a job retard. Nice try! As if the "test" is so hard I could pass that with my pinky toe! Let's see how well you do with the Civil Engineer exam or ASCE membership lol!
Fckn retards always trying to transfer THEIR shallow gutterjob aspirations on others lol! 5 years of school and what? Go to work for unaccountable poverty police and have to think about welfare criminals all day?
No that's YOUR path in life own it. Not everyone has to gutterball their way to a job some of us have real marketable skills thanks for the laugh.... oh Shallow Dreamer!
It's amazing how poor and cut-off from prosperity these people are by their own words, deeds and hands, they transfer THEIR dead-end outlooks onto everyone else, then expect people to be "jealous"! Says it all "We're white ]\[iggers on welfare prison jobs YOU MUST be "jealous" you couldn't pass the retard potato-voltage test! LMAO!
a masters of disaster in a crackerjack box..Look, howdy doody, you cannot fool all of the People all of the time...NOW, with that said, suck on that for a while and come to grips with what YOU really are....D-R-E-A-M-E-R.
manohmanohman

Carthage, NY

#12 Jan 26, 2014
NanoPigs Need Revenue wrote:
<quoted text>LOL MORE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR!
I earned my Masters son. I'll never look for welfare lowlife pubic servant work for a job retard. Nice try! As if the "test" is so hard I could pass that with my pinky toe! Let's see how well you do with the Civil Engineer exam or ASCE membership lol!
Fckn retards always trying to transfer THEIR shallow gutterjob aspirations on others lol! 5 years of school and what? Go to work for unaccountable poverty police and have to think about welfare criminals all day?
No that's YOUR path in life own it. Not everyone has to gutterball their way to a job some of us have real marketable skills thanks for the laugh.... oh Shallow Dreamer!
It's amazing how poor and cut-off from prosperity these people are by their own words, deeds and hands, they transfer THEIR dead-end outlooks onto everyone else, then expect people to be "jealous"! Says it all "We're white ]\[iggers on welfare prison jobs YOU MUST be "jealous" you couldn't pass the retard potato-voltage test! LMAO!
YOUR issues DO require tissues..Are you trying to convince yourself that you are successful? YOU are trying tooooooooooooooo hard..Sounds like a FAILURE to me.
parader cret

Kearney, NE

#13 Jan 27, 2014
Is he related to jamaellla wormhead ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do ]\[qqers Have Corns All Over Feet 1 min PRIDE 8
Is Utica used to NO NANO now? 2 min DONT DODGE TAZZ 11
why ]\[QQERS RAAPEE BABIES ALL DAY IN AFRICA SA... 3 min PRIDE 9
CNY Chipfabs: 0! - AFRICA Chipfabs: 32! 4 min win win 23
The Utica Tower (Feb '14) 4 min Warning Sign 19
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 5 min STILL ZERO FOOLS 136
picking LICE OFF YOUR HEAD FOR DINNER THE AFRIC... 5 min yum 4
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 16 min King TAZZ MVCC Dr... 13
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 24 min Top Notch 19
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 1 hr SlobSmith 13
wktv mornings 5 hr TV Police 92
First source federal union 8 hr Dollars 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages