Why are CNY PPL so petty and childish?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 21, 2014
Frankie Backdoor Meola wrote:
Lots of maturity issues in Utica like something in the water. The adults act like teens. The teens act like 7 year olds.
Nothing will ever change.
Very much true. You can easily see it on this site.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
Very much true. You can easily see it on this site.
Very true.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Pretty much wrote:
Utica is Phonytown USA. Call any of them on their phoniness you get retard ass drivel.
It's apparent just on this site.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent just on this site.
It truly is.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 6, 2014
There high school education level is really put to the test when presented with facts.
GoldDustWoman

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
Very much true. You can easily see it on this site.
I am disgusted with the backwards mentality and what this area has become. The idiots on here talk about their girlfriends and boyfriends when they are still married and living with their spouses; they admit to having former gf/bf without remorse. Their new victims make terrible slanderous statements about people they don't know despite how stupid they sound. I don't get it. They are awful people. And what is up with these chubby chasers? Better yet, the mean ugly cows they run with who think they can compete with the few pretty/fit women who take care of themselves here. Wake up and smell the coffee people!!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2014
GoldDustWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disgusted with the backwards mentality and what this area has become. The idiots on here talk about their girlfriends and boyfriends when they are still married and living with their spouses; they admit to having former gf/bf without remorse. Their new victims make terrible slanderous statements about people they don't know despite how stupid they sound. I don't get it. They are awful people. And what is up with these chubby chasers? Better yet, the mean ugly cows they run with who think they can compete with the few pretty/fit women who take care of themselves here. Wake up and smell the coffee people!!!
Utica is sc um.
Woke up

Buffalo, NY

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Utica is full of these hypocrites! These people who pretend to be Christian, caring, forgiving, upstanding citizens when in actuality they are the total opposite. They run around with married men and have criminal records. They sit in judgement of others even though they really are not all that! They should take a good hard look in the mirror! And stop speaking about people and things they know absolutely nothing about! I'm so glad I left Utica!!
Valley Hoe

Plantsville, CT

#13 Feb 8, 2014
Oh how right you are. Lying phonies who end up in a different bed every couple of months. They run to church on Sundays and that squares the lie. Then the arrogance that they are better than all the rest of us. Guess what your no better than anyone else. Maybe they should really read that book at that church they go too.
Woke up

Buffalo, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2014
Valley Hoe wrote:
Oh how right you are. Lying phonies who end up in a different bed every couple of months. They run to church on Sundays and that squares the lie. Then the arrogance that they are better than all the rest of us. Guess what your no better than anyone else. Maybe they should really read that book at that church they go too.
My mother wants to know if you need any service, when she's done walking the street she will make you quiver. Dad wants to know if you have any young brothers he can service ?
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Feb 8, 2014
Tell your dad I have a lot of friends and we hook up with young black makes all the time. They don't have any pride and want money so bad I can talk them into doing anything i want.

It's me Nope, and my dad taught me what's it's like to get attention from young males. My face is deformed, overweight so I could never get a women, even the fat scary looking women would never talk to me.

I am so lucky dad and mom are sick.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 8, 2014
Woke up wrote:
Utica is full of these hypocrites! These people who pretend to be Christian, caring, forgiving, upstanding citizens when in actuality they are the total opposite. They run around with married men and have criminal records. They sit in judgement of others even though they really are not all that! They should take a good hard look in the mirror! And stop speaking about people and things they know absolutely nothing about! I'm so glad I left Utica!!
So true. They go to church every weekend and are racists the rest of the week. Classy.
Ignorant fools

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 9, 2014
Ignorant people who can only judge others by their race or size really make me lol! They can't find anything else to pick on so they throw out their low blows. Get a life. Are you so sure that you're perfect? I think not
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 9, 2014
UPD tases their own wrote:
<quoted text>They can't afford real coffee that's why they drink "Utica Coffee Brewing Rebranding" coffee.
Petty and childish are the only things they ever know. Look at the losers on the Utica Common Criminal Council alone!
LOOOOOOOL!
Lol
OWNEDPUNKCRETNDA VE

Matawan, NJ

#20 Feb 9, 2014
How many REGGIN own a business in Utica.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Oobammy feed an raised trash.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Feb 9, 2014
They have the mentality of six year olds.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Feb 10, 2014
Too much inbreeding.
LOL

United States

#25 Feb 11, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
Very much true. You can easily see it on this site.
Especially today!
LOL

New York, NY

#26 Feb 11, 2014
OWNEDPUNKCRETNDAVE wrote:
How many REGGIN own a business in Utica.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Oobammy feed an raised trash.
None they are all on welfare like my family, we love obama, we pray to obama for the free food, free rent, free ride, free health care.
Uticans are worthless

Henderson, NV

#27 Feb 12, 2014
As you can see from the childish posts above, upstate lowlife are VERY immature and petty.

Thin skinned and poor too. That's why they troll topix all day and post pro-police drivel all day to make themselves feel better because no one really cares about them or how much they love Erin Hamlin's Cameltoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet crowds weak with 2 sell outs over weekend. 2 min Clinton fan 8
ND Girl's Basketball coach posts....???? 5 min Dave 7
Shiprite Scam. Put them out of business! 13 min suspicious in ten... 2
whats the worst 4 years of a minoritys life 19 min les vers sur la tete 1
On wutq, what a bunch of bullshit be childrens ... 24 min Children museum 1
the fleecing of clifton trailer park 30 min les vers sur la tete 6
What do black men do after sex? 33 min tony panebianco 14
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 5 hr WORK MUD SONGS 40
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:21 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:21AM
Mad Dash: Rex Ryan now driving a huge Buffalo Bills truck
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report10:18 AM
Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down Revis, Mariota Rumors
NBC Sports 3:23 PM
Casey McGehee's move to Giants a homecoming of sorts
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown
Bleacher Report10:25 AM
Fan Surprised by Gift from Giants
NBC Sports 8:23 AM
Rex's Bills need a quarterback, and Sanchez and Vick are available
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
Issues the Jets Need to Address This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Jets' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:01 AM
OBJ: I Could've Made It as a Pro Soccer Player