The "something green" LEVON "THRILL" links..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Diana Vickery

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I have followed this very suspicous case from the start..from talk made in 2008 in Fulton NY made then that is so eeeriely close to this story in details..off the MOVIE GONE BABY GONE...Fulton scumbags were heavy to use MOVIES as theiur taunt foundation for the crimes they help manipulate into place..Jevon had been under the spotlight in 2005 for his hands on link tto another infants death ...and off that is where I say the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" "profile" off all of ths to happen was set up..right down to AMY WARNEYS name..off "association" her to a City Of Fulton cop named 'AMY MAY" the deadly scumbags "AIM ME MAY" taunts at me..wayy back in 2006 and on.

This is something many do not know ...It is also how William Levea came to kill a man in Cayuga County on 11-29-09 just one month "line up" with Tanya Mellons death..also..

"AMY" is the AIM series of deadly scumbags plans to kill me..The last one called BUFFAL BILL on BUFFALO St in Fulton the night I was made homeless by TWO City If Fulton deadly "gain"er scumbag recruits named Dorothy Milss and Bill Mccarty..off which I ran into RANDY WILLIAMS AKA the set up on a sex abuse charge in 1994 Fulton man linked to the name "AIM ME ROBERT" Willimas did not know of the "If she evewr reurens to Utica they will shot her inthe bacK" taunts made in 2009 by defected scumbags then..just as my mother was about to "saved" me from deadly scumbags..That "shoot" plan was set up in Utica on -96 and clued by the 3011 NYS SUV Lic plate AKA my 3-11 birthday..parked in front Of Jevons home the day the story broke..Meaning "HE" and "THEY" HAD ready to manipuate another scumbag into pulling the crime on me and then play hero cops off it all later...Just as they had done to Thomas Lindsey,,,the trial date MY 3-11-08 birthday..the BIGGEST "JUDGE" clue direction to how the ROGUE FBI had set that up also "in the middle" of the 4-5-07 of FED Barry Lee Bush shooting by his own man and the Trooper Brinkerhoff shooting in Margaretville, N.Y. by his own man on 4-25-07..THEY work the "PAY HER OFF IN PIG LATIN" plan now in "reverse" on me..as of 4-5-12 clued again by ROGUES on my fathers birthday the LOTTERY Brinkerhoff's 4531 badge number who slain by his own man..1345 came in in "reverse" that IS / was Trooper B ,..just as the 4-5-07 shooting of FED Bashb was also..Now a series of Bury the lying bush" plans on me the latest the LEVON WAMELING story and "why" it all comes with signature of overkill clue links to the "THRILL"

So YES I know "HE" and why "HE" operates this way..and wants ALL of you to "STAY OUT OF IT" or "HE" will send scumbags to taunt and threaten you. I know exactly how "HE" operates .."HE" has done it for years to innocent vicitm's ..called THE THRILL OF THE KILL" by THE MILLENNIUM ZODIAC off the man JACK TARRANCE a serial killer whom "HE" so idles..9-29 Lake Berryessa Ca where you find the date Thomas Lindsey was murdered "encrypted" on the vicitms car dodor by THE ZODIAC KILLER back then..who tormetend police ..just as this "HE" does in "HE" original version of the death..

YES I know "why" they do this with so much pleasure each time a victim dies..
Diana Vickery

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

"AIM ME MAY" was continued..off BUFFALO BILLS gas jets failure in Marhc of 2011 to what now the killing of LEVON WAMELING a "STOP HER FROM WRITING A WINNING NOVEL" "gain" set up on me intention that began om 5-29..and the signature 3011 NYS LIc plate clue...same as Erin Maxwells 3088 plan they had and others..

SO WHAT WILL ROGUE COPS DO NEXT? and ot whom? It's clear so far it's a HANNIBAL,N.Y plan link..called another "SILENCE OF THE LAMBS" direction again pointing at me..

TOWN OF FLOYD..yes RHYMES with LLOYD..I keep that in mind LLOYD die don 9-29 of course..Jaimie LLOYD was a HALLOWEEN "TRICK" clue direction ..that lingers..

TOWN OF FLOYD = FLOYD CARLEY- not Carter as I had posted before..YES he did show with "marybeth" ay Wedny's and no doubt was told to later "shut your mouth" YES FLOYD may have been one who worked my families original version fo all of this a sex offendr plan on me..and now has been told to SHUT UP off learning how his isster JUDY BLACH(clot clue) Hard was killed in the "tractor wheel death on 5-3-10..her funeral announcement of course GEORGE LEVEAS birthday..5-5..(Clue his NYS FAIR MOTHAERS DAY OG THAT YEAR" death 8-2-08)

So this si who all the "support" for my version gets worked by thge deadly scumbags and each and every family is backed into "HE" version of it...This is how it's done..Here in oswego County..

It's pretty clear the FBI(ROGUE) lead AMY WARNEY to belive she set JEVON up one night..But he still would not talk..then commits a BURGLARY (JUDITH DEVENEY clue link) and NYS POLICE arrest him and get him to talk..?? On 9-6 the same day one eyar later Scumbag JUDITH set her husabnd up..LEVON WAMELINGS body is found..

Now I need to find out what and how deep the New Haven scumbags who live in the BLUE run down home just down from us..are involed in thsi and how heavy..The younger males go in a different direction when their parents are not home as they did yesterday..

The VAN a 2628 lic plate clue behind it all the female "flips" frm time to time in her direction..There is a STRONG link tot hat house and all of this tauntied at my BF just as their was off the PEACH house in Fulton next to 151 along with "Teresa's" doings.(It was Tereas' husband who threw KYLE ABELGORE out his driveay when KYLE was looking for crotch stories about me in his "cool" time frame..That is now a 4-5-11 "suicide" AKA my fathers birthday for his Aunt Wendy)

I really don't care what YOUR deadly scumbag ICON "HE" has to stay...He has not got the balls to say it to me..unless YOU scumbags are in front of "HE" ranting on for "HE"..

All your "supporting" and the nonsense way you do it just furthers "HE" plans..BILL CREGG had it right the first time...and "HE" laughed at all of you through it..
Diana Vickery

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

It is so FLATTERING to me that "HE" had to go to these extreme's to combat me..Just t get control fo my NOVEL and link it all to my sister CHRIS BOWERS doings to cover my mother and Bill ass's...Just shaws you how easy it is to set it all up ..whule all of your "supooirt" it for your later "gain' off it all..even the families of the victim's take part in that..Some of them had a direct role in the plan.. That what the THRILL is all about...COPY someone else..and this time its ME..just as "HE" copy in an original version THE ZODIAC KILLER to achieve it all..it's a compliment to me..all this deadly involvement by others to take ME down control my life and anything else "HE" could to achieve it ....all this with so much "support" from all of you behind it all..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

306 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 min Thought of the day 30
Robert T Oliveira Fibs Again 6 min Showing your age buddy 12
Upstate NY People: ]\[YGGERS"! 6 min rash yellow nail 28
Utica and CNY: A RAINBOW of ]\[igger people! 7 min TOSSASPEARORBABY 23
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 9 min rash yellow nail 14
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 12 min cares 125
The Father @ St. Louis Gonzaga Church 13 min Hookie 1
Taylor and crook 38 min fis alum 73
•••