Only In Utica
Morons Picket

Whitesboro, NY

#1 May 7, 2014
The city is near bankruptcy. No jobs. Taxes raised every year. Crime rate is up. Infrastructure crumbling beneath us. Corrupt politics. School district near bankruptcy. Overcrowded classrooms. And what are people worried about!? A convenience store! Yes, the city is coming apart at the seams & people picket city hall over a gas station convenience store!

Only in Utica does a city fall apart in front of our eyes & they bitch about a gas station!

Utica! Go ahead raise my taxes, let the streets crumble, the hell with the schools let crime skyrocket, rob us blind with corruption! Go ahead! We don't care! Just don't let them open a convenience store!
Woof

United States

#2 May 7, 2014
And people wonder why Utica is so entertaining? It's the ultimate slow motion train wreck! The screams!
No Downtown and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
Woof wrote:
And people wonder why Utica is so entertaining? It's the ultimate slow motion train wreck! The screams!
It truly is! Lol!
morons picket

Whitesboro, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
Utica! Where politicians buy a train wreck of a building for a buck then spend $350k to demolish it & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't open a convenience store in my back yard!
Utica- where an audfit is weeks overdue & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don' open a store within a mile of my house!
Utica- where taxes go up every year! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't open a convenience store in my neck of the woods!
Utica- wherepeople are selling their homes & bailing out in droves!. Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, ddon't open a gas station near me!
While Utica burns while people worry about a quick stop!
Let's picket!
Stewarts and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#5 May 7, 2014
morons picket wrote:
Utica! Where politicians buy a train wreck of a building for a buck then spend $350k to demolish it & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't open a convenience store in my back yard!
Utica- where an audfit is weeks overdue & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don' open a store within a mile of my house!
Utica- where taxes go up every year! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't open a convenience store in my neck of the woods!
Utica- wherepeople are selling their homes & bailing out in droves!. Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, ddon't open a gas station near me!
While Utica burns while people worry about a quick stop!
Let's picket!
Lol!
Ho Lee Schitt

Albany, NY

#6 May 7, 2014
The entire Mohawk Valley fits the description you provide.
Non Profits and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#7 May 7, 2014
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
The entire Mohawk Valley fits the description you provide.
Yes it most certainly does. Lol!
Typical Utica

Gouverneur, NY

#8 May 7, 2014
So glad to see there's a few educated people left here, thought I was the only one. Seriously, we have a felon on the common council, a council member who doesn't even live in the city, four business people in the east Utica area who would rather look at a vacant building than developed property, a few cry baby neighbors who will eventually end up in one of the area nursing homes, and the list goes on. A decent company wants to move in and all of these idiots oppose and turn their backs on it. What ever happened to the P & C? Oh no, we get a trashy family dollar instead. Uneducated, babbling idiots driving around in their audi, caddies, Lincoln's yet can't support or make any wise decisions.
No Future and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 7, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
So glad to see there's a few educated people left here, thought I was the only one. Seriously, we have a felon on the common council, a council member who doesn't even live in the city, four business people in the east Utica area who would rather look at a vacant building than developed property, a few cry baby neighbors who will eventually end up in one of the area nursing homes, and the list goes on. A decent company wants to move in and all of these idiots oppose and turn their backs on it. What ever happened to the P & C? Oh no, we get a trashy family dollar instead. Uneducated, babbling idiots driving around in their audi, caddies, Lincoln's yet can't support or make any wise decisions.
Keep voting them in! Lol! It's too funny not to for the rest of the world! Lol!
morons picket

Whitesboro, NY

#10 May 7, 2014
Utica-
Where politicians sit back & do nothing while the water authority robs it's customers blind with yearly rate hikes! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't put a Stewarts near my house!
Utica- where NFP's rob & steal federal HUD monies by the millions & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, I don't want a store in my neighborhood!
Utica- where a millionaire stiffs the city on loan payments totaling millions! Taxpayers make the payments! Taxes on the millionaire's hotel go unpaid! Taxpayers left holding the bag! Crooked politicians sit back, do nothing! For years! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't put a Stewarts in my neighborhood!
We'll picket city hall!
Utica- while the city burns, nitwits go apeshit over a Stewart's!
Sayonara

Odessa, FL

#11 May 7, 2014
What?????? The Mayor says things are getting better!!! He wouldn't lie to us would he? I thought opening some new fast food eateries were the sign of a city coming back! lol..........Remind me, did he ever graduate from High School?
Towers and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#12 May 7, 2014
morons picket wrote:
Utica-
Where politicians sit back & do nothing while the water authority robs it's customers blind with yearly rate hikes! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't put a Stewarts near my house!
Utica- where NFP's rob & steal federal HUD monies by the millions & nobody gives a shit!
But, but, I don't want a store in my neighborhood!
Utica- where a millionaire stiffs the city on loan payments totaling millions! Taxpayers make the payments! Taxes on the millionaire's hotel go unpaid! Taxpayers left holding the bag! Crooked politicians sit back, do nothing! For years! Nobody gives a shit!
But, but, don't put a Stewarts in my neighborhood!
We'll picket city hall!
Utica- while the city burns, nitwits go apeshit over a Stewart's!
Lol!
Towers and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#13 May 7, 2014
Sayonara wrote:
What?????? The Mayor says things are getting better!!! He wouldn't lie to us would he? I thought opening some new fast food eateries were the sign of a city coming back! lol..........Remind me, did he ever graduate from High School?
Hey! Easy there sport! It's just not any fast food. It's a yogurt stand and a Mexican joint! Lol!

And no he didn't graduate high school. He's street smart! Lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#14 May 9, 2014
Morons Picket wrote:
The city is near bankruptcy. No jobs. Taxes raised every year. Crime rate is up. Infrastructure crumbling beneath us. Corrupt politics. School district near bankruptcy. Overcrowded classrooms. And what are people worried about!? A convenience store! Yes, the city is coming apart at the seams & people picket city hall over a gas station convenience store!
Only in Utica does a city fall apart in front of our eyes & they bitch about a gas station!
Utica! Go ahead raise my taxes, let the streets crumble, the hell with the schools let crime skyrocket, rob us blind with corruption! Go ahead! We don't care! Just don't let them open a convenience store!
So sad but so true.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#15 May 9, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
It's a real problem.
Well Said

Tampa, FL

#16 May 9, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
Wow!! You couldn't have been more right.......Utica in a nutshell!!
Truth of it is

United States

#17 May 9, 2014
Typical Utica wrote:
Don't forget how ANYONE who lives off the taxpayers acts like their shzt don't stink and YOU OWE them their air. All loudmouth DAs and phony hypocrite cops yabbling every single day in the paper about their latest grant and super jail programs while the Utica cops won't even arrest personal friends when there's witnesses. How about the endless city and county grants for stupid entertainment and restaurant retard shyt that lines the pockets of no-one but Friends & Family greasers all the time?
Utica and Oneida county have a serious public parasite and corruption infestation there. They are literally singing their own praises all week in the media but run from sunlight the second you start trying to pin the bigmouth cowards down. All this has to stop or people have to start getting kicked back into their cave again..

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#19 May 10, 2014
Truth of it is wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget how ANYONE who lives off the taxpayers acts like their shzt don't stink and YOU OWE them their air. All loudmouth DAs and phony hypocrite cops yabbling every single day in the paper about their latest grant and super jail programs while the Utica cops won't even arrest personal friends when there's witnesses. How about the endless city and county grants for stupid entertainment and restaurant retard shyt that lines the pockets of no-one but Friends & Family greasers all the time?
Utica and Oneida county have a serious public parasite and corruption infestation there. They are literally singing their own praises all week in the media but run from sunlight the second you start trying to pin the bigmouth cowards down. All this has to stop or people have to start getting kicked back into their cave again..
Truth.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 11, 2014
Well Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You couldn't have been more right.......Utica in a nutshell!!
You are correct.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#21 May 12, 2014
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STOP CALLING a AMBULANCE 4 min JASPERA 2
Tinys sold? 37 min Wes 7
Utica Negrooos Love KFC 38 min Chicken Negrooooe... 1
Boneyard 42 min Boneyard 1
New tint law 42 min Justwondering 1
Internet cafe Chadwick's NY, 54 min hhandkk 6
Cops Speeding 1 hr Oops 15
john brooks is a nazirite 3 hr Kiss mine Nazirite 30
Claudia chickens out 3 hr spoon feeder 9
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 12 hr Ashley 873