How Come

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2014
How come I 'm not able to judge posts for the past 2 weeks? Can't get any response.
Clueless nuts disagree

Brewster, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2014
I judged your post :p
wally

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2014
How Come wrote:
How come I 'm not able to judge posts for the past 2 weeks? Can't get any response.
What browser are you running and what are your security settings for cookies ?
Clueless nuts disagree

Brewster, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2014
5 spam judgements wtf? U suck
wally

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 17, 2014
wally wrote:
<quoted text> What browser are you running and what are your security settings for cookies ?
You're welcome.

Maybe next time you'll be nicer.
wally

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Clueless nuts disagree wrote:
5 spam judgements wtf? U suck
What do you want the X, nuts or spam ?
Clueless nuts disagree

Brewster, NY

#7 Feb 17, 2014
I am not spam, but any of the others I deserve,,,,
How Come

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 17, 2014
wally wrote:
<quoted text> You're welcome.
Maybe next time you'll be nicer.
Thanks, ROLOLLMAO.
Clueless nuts disagree

Brewster, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Anything but spam
wally

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 17, 2014
Clueless nuts disagree wrote:
Anything but spam
If you say you're are sorry to How Come, I will change them to nice.
Duh

New Hartford, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2014
you can't judge post that you entered..Quit trying to make people think others are agreeing with you.
wally

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2014
Duh wrote:
you can't judge post that you entered..Quit trying to make people think others are agreeing with you.
Stick to posting about tv shows or something simple, you have no clue what you're talking about.

They didn't say they were trying to judge their own post either fool.
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef

Wilmington, DE

#14 Feb 17, 2014
I am just jealous I don't know what a computer is, was never a Civil engineer, can't clean a toilet, be human, get a job, never made it to Olympics.

I just live in a basement with no skills on welfare like my dad an family for hundreds of years.

I AM WELFARE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
heres how

Ilion, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2014
click Judge it! Then scroll back up to the top of the page. You'll find the box up there.

It's a recent glitch in the system but worked around easily enough.
heres how

Ilion, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2014
heres how wrote:
click Judge it! Then scroll back up to the top of the page. You'll find the box up there.
I should have received 5 "helpful" votes for that info, instead I get 5 "spam" "nuts" and "clueless." LOL

Typical of the bitter ignorant scum that populates Utica Topix LOL.

Carry on, you thumb-sucking dickspits, carry on.
wally

New Hartford, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2014
heres how wrote:
The only glitch is in your empty skull, and your system, there is no glitch with topix, don't post garbage that you have no clue about fool and you won't get judged a fool. You know nothing about a PC, browsers, OS, life.
heres how

Ilion, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2014
wally wrote:
<quoted text>
The only glitch is in your empty skull, and your system, there is no glitch with topix, don't post garbage that you have no clue about fool and you won't get judged a fool. You know nothing about a PC, browsers, OS, life.
fact is, i experienced the same issue as the OP.

probably the issue manifests itself only under certain conditions i.e. with a certain OS and a certain browser. perhaps you and your fellow thumb-sucking dickspits have not experienced it.... lucky for you, as you would have been even more confused and discombobulated than you normally are.

carry on, you pathetic worm, carry on.
wally

New Hartford, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2014
heres how wrote:
<quoted text>
fact is, i experienced the same issue as the OP.
probably the issue manifests itself only under certain conditions i.e. with a certain OS and a certain browser. perhaps you and your fellow thumb-sucking dickspits have not experienced it.... lucky for you, as you would have been even more confused and discombobulated than you normally are.
carry on, you pathetic worm, carry on.
Thanks little girl, wow that some real skills you have for a fool. You can say carry on.
You go girl, out in welfare land.

The OS has nothing to do with it, and your first post was WRONG, sorry, fool.

Open inspect element, HTML, run debugger, find which string on the Ajax header which runs the post judges has a string error then post back what it was to actually help someone.

We'll wait, we know you have massive computer skills. Hurry back Miss Gates. Hurry Back, Hurry back.
heres how

Ilion, NY

#20 Feb 18, 2014
wally wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks little girl, wow that some real skills you have for a fool. You can say carry on.
You go girl, out in welfare land.
The OS has nothing to do with it, and your first post was WRONG, sorry, fool.
Open inspect element, HTML, run debugger, find which string on the Ajax header which runs the post judges has a string error then post back what it was to actually help someone.
We'll wait, we know you have massive computer skills. Hurry back Miss Gates. Hurry Back, Hurry back.
Run a debugger, find a string error in an Ajax header? LOL that's swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. We can leave that to the Topix dev team.

All that anyone experiencing the issue has to do is scroll back up to the top of the page and voila, there's the "judge" box.

Simple dimple. Easy peasy.

Why are so seething with hate and virtiol? It's sad.... but typical of people on Utica Topix.
How Come

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 18, 2014
heres how wrote:
<quoted text>
Run a debugger, find a string error in an Ajax header? LOL that's swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. We can leave that to the Topix dev team.
All that anyone experiencing the issue has to do is scroll back up to the top of the page and voila, there's the "judge" box.
Simple dimple. Easy peasy.
Why are so seething with hate and virtiol? It's sad.... but typical of people on Utica Topix.
I scrolled up like you first suggested and you are correct. I thank you. I left 3 positive ones for you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 12 min HAL 167
Who is Anne Colangelo 1 hr Trust me 7
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 1 hr Tim laDeaux 264
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,445
Welcome back Coach Randall, not! 1 hr Philtera 2
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 1 hr Rose Colored Glasses 25
Amy Warney 2 hr wondering 5
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Break time 570
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 5 hr WHbro 77
Famous Utican False Myths 8 hr Dip Wad 79
yanadasis closes club house 11 hr No Club needed 38
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters