I can't take these smelly Bosnians an...

I can't take these smelly Bosnians anymore

Posted in the Utica Forum

mike duell

Hamilton, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2012
stfu blockhead wrote:
Go back home your war is over. We do not want you here with your smelly bo and rotten teeth with your 1985 Adidas / fila track suit
x 2 on that they are wanna be muslim POS i say we tie them all up and shove pork down there throats until they puke and then do it again FREAKS they only drive salvage title cars and i do not know why it just doesnt make sense to me, anyhow why do they smell i dont get that either
Bosnian

Rome, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Only one person on here making all these posts seriously get a life!!!
JSnow

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
stfu blockhead wrote:
Go back home your war is over. We do not want you here with your smelly bo and rotten teeth with your 1985 Adidas / fila track suit
Why don't you go back to wherever your relatives came from? This country would be better of without hate mongering douchebags like you.

Loser.
Denny

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2012
stfu blockhead wrote:
You are truly a piece of human garbage.
Bella

Cortland, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Bosnian wrote:
Only one person on here making all these posts seriously get a life!!!
Apparently this IS their life. Sad little mouthbreathers!
guru

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Salvage cars are cheaper and they smell because the eat raw onions and are alcoholics and dont use deodorant most older woman dont shave and the men are too drunk to take showers they wanna look like they been working hard
ron

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Bosnians work about ten times harder than most people in Utica (Italians, blacks, etc.). They didn't stay in Cornhell long. All their kids are going to college, getting good jobs. Hard work has its rewards; good for them!
registered voter

Cortland, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2012
stfu blockhead wrote:
This site is for Americans which you are not so you opinion does not matter . Natural born americans not some second class citizen like Bosnians . Go home you stink
Yeah actually you're not the american here you're advocating unamerican triats.

So where in China looks like a good home for your petty ignorant ass?
Nela

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Proud 2 b a bosnian..@ least we got a culture unlike u americans.
Eyetalians

Syracuse, NY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of jealous upstate NY dagos. Italians are basically northern Africans.
Eyetalians

Syracuse, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
u ungrateful sob wrote:
<quoted text>
We let you in this country and for some reason think its ok to put is down. We are home ... You are just a guest here.
Nope, some of us are citizens just like you, you slob.
Bosnian-American girl

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Whoever says that Bosnian stink can kiss my white ass..
Some of them stink but thats bcuz they do hard labor all day and of course they are not gonna smell like they just stepped out of shower.
I am American as much as Bosnian, but for some stinky moofo to tell me to go back where I came has no right to say it..
Those who say it are rednecks who sleep with their sisters and mothers and have not been exposed to civilization and other cultures other than to trailer homed in the woods..
After all y'all can kiss all Bosnian asses..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 1 min Try pesticide 29
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 2 min Whoop Busted 30
New hartford is the new east utica 3 min Lowlife magnet 210
Chuck U Schumer 5 min sal 10
Ask Lenny DePaul why he's an EX Marshal. 8 min Expected this 24
Kelly Esche 11 min CNYs Slimiest 64
Mega nomics Mark Flagg 14 min Yoohoo 2
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 43 min RIIIDE that boy 344

Utica Jobs

More from around the web