Ways for Cons to look stupid in 2013

Ways for Cons to look stupid in 2013

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Keep those Stupid "Nobama" Bumper stickers on your Cars.

Put "Tea Party Patriots" signs on your Lawn.

Fly Gadsen "don't tread on me" Flags.
Look crackheads up

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2012
The raving lunatic crackhead handout loser is up and posting!!

Debt ---- 17 trillion and counting. Obama will go down as the president that once-and-for-all ruined the lie that is the democrat party. Party brainwashed utter retards like this fool above posting from his free obamaphone will seal the deal!
Democrats are idiots

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Obama is a bigger liar than Clinton and debt at the end of Obama's term will be OVER 21 Trillion. Obama will add more to the National debt than the total of all other Presidents. Welfare leech Bodhi supports Obama because he is looking for the werlfare check.
Look crackheads up wrote:
The raving lunatic crackhead handout loser is up and posting!!
Debt ---- 17 trillion and counting. Obama will go down as the president that once-and-for-all ruined the lie that is the democrat party. Party brainwashed utter retards like this fool above posting from his free obamaphone will seal the deal!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 30, 2012
And the list of ways for Conservatives to look stupid increases!
Thanks, you guys never disappoint.
Bodhi is an idiot

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
From the ratings it looks like everyone agrees you are stupid. Interesting how you can never start a post of intelligent debate. Why, because there is no intellect in the liberal view of things. Liberals are welfare leeches and void of any intellect. All you have is your desire and need for welfare.
Bodhisatva wrote:
And the list of ways for Conservatives to look stupid increases!
Thanks, you guys never disappoint.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Bodhi is an idiot wrote:
From the ratings it looks like everyone agrees you are stupid. Interesting how you can never start a post of intelligent debate. Why, because there is no intellect in the liberal view of things. Liberals are welfare leeches and void of any intellect. All you have is your desire and need for welfare.
<quoted text>
And the "Hits" just keep on coming.
Thanks Mr. Idiot!!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 30, 2012
An intelligent debate about Conservatives? Hmm. I do believe that would qualify as an oxymoron.
Bodhi is an idiot

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
The only idiot is you as voted by your fellow topix trolls. You win, you and your triple leeches win idiots of the year. Fruit cakes of the decade. What evey you tax sucking pieces of garbage want to call yourselves.
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>And the "Hits" just keep on coming.
Thanks Mr. Idiot!!!
You again

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
An intelligent debate about Conservatives? Hmm. I do believe that would qualify as an oxymoron.
Specially with you around. You could drag down a funeral with idiocy and adversarial conflict. Rock someones lunch. I bet you start irrational rants and deny reality even the drive through window.
Thats why the took a risk and promoted you to "fries".

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Bodhi is an idiot wrote:
The only idiot is you as voted by your fellow topix trolls. You win, you and your triple leeches win idiots of the year. Fruit cakes of the decade. What evey you tax sucking pieces of garbage want to call yourselves.
<quoted text>
Never in my wildest dreams, did I think you would be stupid enough to bite on this, and yet every one of your posts adds to the original list. Yes Virginia......there is a Santa.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 30, 2012
You again wrote:
<quoted text>Specially with you around. You could drag down a funeral with idiocy and adversarial conflict. Rock someones lunch. I bet you start irrational rants and deny reality even the drive through window.
Thats why the took a risk and promoted you to "fries".
Another contribution to the "list".....Thanks for playing.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 30, 2012
You again wrote:
<quoted text>Specially with you around. You could drag down a funeral with idiocy and adversarial conflict. Rock someones lunch. I bet you start irrational rants and deny reality even the drive through window.
Thats why the took a risk and promoted you to "fries".
Not to put too fine a point on it but, a less stupid attack on me may have started with "especially" rather than "specially" ;)
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
You again wrote:
<quoted text>Specially with you around. You could drag down a funeral with idiocy and adversarial conflict. Rock someones lunch. I bet you start irrational rants and deny reality even the drive through window.
Thats why the took a risk and promoted you to "fries".
Here's Cretin again spewing his hate-filled babble. He's so full of hate he can't complete a sentence before another hate-filled rant pops up in his feeble mind. The only time he stops posting hate is when his stepdaddy is licking his aynUS as this is how Cretin gets money. Dear Stepdaddy of Cretin, give him about a 4 hr. rimmer please and a couple of extra bucks for it.
Hi hypocretin

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Awww look the little whitewhoro sanctidaddy white trash has a UPD troll following him and kissing his little heart with gaye love!! 2 twinks in love LOL! LIIIIICK that pubic servant azz!
You people compliment eachother as you slather the rod LOL!
Hope youre all ready to get REALLY bent!!!
cretin hero to arc

Manlius, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Cretin again spewing his hate-filled babble. He's so full of hate he can't complete a sentence before another hate-filled rant pops up in his feeble mind. The only time he stops posting hate is when his stepdaddy is licking his aynUS as this is how Cretin gets money. Dear Stepdaddy of Cretin, give him about a 4 hr. rimmer please and a couple of extra bucks for it.
Feel sorry for it, this is Diana Vickery's son, UPD are everywhere, they attack him while he sleeps, when he eats alpha bits it spells out UPD.

Loser mental case failure jealous of working people, an to scared to save someone from a burning building so it is jealous.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Fish in a Barrel LOL!

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Bodhisatva wrote:
Fish in a Barrel LOL!
These right wing nit whits just destroyed any chance the G.O.P. had of taking the White House. If they keep it up they will hand over Congress in 2014. The G.O.P. made a huge mistake in pandering to these troglodytes. This is all music to Hillary's ears, I'm sure!
obamination

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Hillary is hding from her ies and my never be seen again. after the obama 2013 tax increase the dumbasscrat party is finished

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Keep those Stupid "Nobama" Bumper stickers on your Cars.

Put "Tea Party Patriots" signs on your Lawn.

Fly Gadsen "don't tread on me" Flags.

Happy New Year Conservobitches!!!!!!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Dec 30, 2012
Hi hypocretin wrote:
Awww look the little whitewhoro sanctidaddy white trash has a UPD troll following him and kissing his little heart with gaye love!! 2 twinks in love LOL! LIIIIICK that pubic servant azz!
You people compliment eachother as you slather the rod LOL!
Hope youre all ready to get REALLY bent!!!
Awwwww look it's Cretin again trying to put together a sentence with his stepdaddy's tongue in his azz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows Utica Doing? 7 min Mohawk Welfare Va... 1
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 10 min Truth 10
Usmail Electric BUSTED in Comets SCAM AUDIT! 14 min Fact 15
Paul McCartney sucks 16 min Sounds Simple 5
Trump - all talk no action 18 min Facts 7
Utica politicians and term limits 28 min rabbit in a hat 20
Bob Nole Extension 57 min Ed Jealous 4
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Justice 163
tenney 1 hr I Voted For Her 56
Sociopathic Narcisstic Abuse Rules 6 hr Upstate Toilet Town 26

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages