Another Central New Yorker Becomes an...

Another Central New Yorker Becomes an America's Got Talent Hopeful [VIDEO]

There are 44 comments on the Lite 98.7 story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Another Central New Yorker Becomes an America's Got Talent Hopeful [VIDEO]. In it, Lite 98.7 reports that:

Robert Channing grew up in Newport, New York and now resides in the Utica suburb of New Hartford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lite 98.7.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
Your not a car salesman but have sold cars to everyone?hmmm odd OH WAIT you're a USED Car Salesman....now i got it
You don't follow along very well do you?
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#24 Jun 6, 2014
I don't follow along? what did i miss?....you've sold cars to everyone but you're not a car salesman.....you think you know particulars about Roberts finances which you obviously dont....because I do and you couldnt be further from the truth.....You posted a link promoting Robert and some how think you're slamming him when you're not......It's so obvious you're jealous.....What did Robert work you down on a car.....Did you lose your $100 commission? Wish you had the balls to post your name so everyone would know who the idiot is....but you'll just hide behind your computer....must have a real fulfilling life based on the nearly 2900 comments you've made on here

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#25 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
I don't follow along? what did i miss?....you've sold cars to everyone but you're not a car salesman.....you think you know particulars about Roberts finances which you obviously dont....because I do and you couldnt be further from the truth.....You posted a link promoting Robert and some how think you're slamming him when you're not......It's so obvious you're jealous.....What did Robert work you down on a car.....Did you lose your $100 commission? Wish you had the balls to post your name so everyone would know who the idiot is....but you'll just hide behind your computer....must have a real fulfilling life based on the nearly 2900 comments you've made on here
You certainly have zero idea what you're talking about. Keep trying tough girl. He's basically just a dick milking off of his wife's family money. That's a fact.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#26 Jun 6, 2014
Must be nice to be blissfully ignorant. I love people like you that dont know what they are talking about but a like they know everything. It gives me something to laugh about.
Really

Cicero, NY

#27 Jun 6, 2014
Mr. Channing has traveled all over the country entertaining. He has been on TV and has obtained his fame. Little jealous people need to try and know others down to build themselves up. Robert Channing is a professional entertainer while the Utica riggies character posting on Topix is an idiot without a life.
I figured out RIGGIES

Rochester, NY

#28 Jun 6, 2014
You are Billy Fuccillo and you are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, that's why you sell cars

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#29 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
Must be nice to be blissfully ignorant. I love people like you that dont know what they are talking about but a like they know everything. It gives me something to laugh about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Try again.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Jun 6, 2014
Really wrote:
Mr. Channing has traveled all over the country entertaining. He has been on TV and has obtained his fame. Little jealous people need to try and know others down to build themselves up. Robert Channing is a professional entertainer while the Utica riggies character posting on Topix is an idiot without a life.
He's so popular that he needs to try out for Americas got talent right?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jun 6, 2014
I figured out RIGGIES wrote:
You are Billy Fuccillo and you are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, that's why you sell cars
Wish I had his money but definitely not his personal problems. He's another character that married into money.
Steve

Utica, NY

#32 Jun 6, 2014
I have had the pleasure of working for Robert for the past 10 years and let me tell you I thank my lucky stars I work where I do. Robert is the most generous person I have ever met in my life. YOU Mr. Riggies have NO clue what you're talking about. Where do you get off coming on here acting like you know what you're talking about when you have absolutely no idea. Robert made his money by being the most booked Mentalist in the country today. He performs 150 to 175 shows a year. There's not another guy out there that even comes close. Yes he is performing a new Painting Show so he is going on AGT to promote it. Besides, who couldn't use an extra Million Dollars? Robert happens to be a marketing genius. How about you? Looks to me like you don't do much other than post on topix judging by your 2900 posts. Did you even work today? Seem to have a lot of free time on your hands.

I really find it so weird you're stating things like they are facts when they certainly are not. I've worked for years with both MJ(god rest her soul) and Michael and they would tell you the same thing.

I especially find your statements about the cars to be the most amusing since he's best friends with Joe Carbone.

Robert has done more for this community in the past few years then you will ever do. He's raised money for The Cure, The New Hartford Fire Dept, The Stanley, St Elizabeths, St. Lukes and many more.
The next time you need to call the NHFD and be taken to one of the hospitals you can thank Robert for that new Rescue Vehicle showing up.

I tell you what. I'll personally challenge you to raise as much money.
We will run some fundraisers and match you dollar for dollar.

I for one am thankful to have people like Robert in the community. Someone that truly cares and would do anything to help a person in need.

Thank you Robert from the bottom of my heart for always being there not only for Me and My Family but everyone around you. We love and respect you more than you will ever know.

Steve

PS Thanks for the FREE viral marketing. We appreciate it.
AGT Tuesday Nights only on NBC!!!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jun 6, 2014
Steve wrote:
I have had the pleasure of working for Robert for the past 10 years and let me tell you I thank my lucky stars I work where I do. Robert is the most generous person I have ever met in my life. YOU Mr. Riggies have NO clue what you're talking about. Where do you get off coming on here acting like you know what you're talking about when you have absolutely no idea. Robert made his money by being the most booked Mentalist in the country today. He performs 150 to 175 shows a year. There's not another guy out there that even comes close. Yes he is performing a new Painting Show so he is going on AGT to promote it. Besides, who couldn't use an extra Million Dollars? Robert happens to be a marketing genius. How about you? Looks to me like you don't do much other than post on topix judging by your 2900 posts. Did you even work today? Seem to have a lot of free time on your hands.
I really find it so weird you're stating things like they are facts when they certainly are not. I've worked for years with both MJ(god rest her soul) and Michael and they would tell you the same thing.
I especially find your statements about the cars to be the most amusing since he's best friends with Joe Carbone.
Robert has done more for this community in the past few years then you will ever do. He's raised money for The Cure, The New Hartford Fire Dept, The Stanley, St Elizabeths, St. Lukes and many more.
The next time you need to call the NHFD and be taken to one of the hospitals you can thank Robert for that new Rescue Vehicle showing up.
I for one am thankful to have people like Robert in the community. Someone that truly cares and would do anything to help a person in need.
Thank you Robert from the bottom of my heart for always being there not only for Me and My Family but everyone around you. We love and respect you more than you will ever know.
Steve
Pretty much all he can do is free viral marketing. He's a dick and everything you claim is false actually. He lives off of his wife's money. Cut and dried.
Steve

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 7, 2014
Its a fact. I could prove every word if need be but you're just a bitter little man that's not worth anyone's time to deal with.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Jun 7, 2014
Steve wrote:
Its a fact. I could prove every word if need be but you're just a bitter little man that's not worth anyone's time to deal with.
Yeah I'm sure you can! Lol!

Best friends with joe carbone?! Lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#36 Jun 7, 2014
He's a royal doink! Lol!
Wecava2

Waterville, NY

#37 Jun 10, 2014
Steve wrote:
Steve
Well said !!!! I love him and his family! Great people

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Jun 10, 2014
Wecava2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said !!!! I love him and his family! Great people
Lol!
Cookie

Utica, NY

#39 Jun 29, 2014
I grew up with him and he's an awesome man. Very talented too. He is in no way an arrogant person. It's too bad people are jealous!!! I'll cheer him on and hope he wins!!! Go Robert, Newport is cheering you on

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#41 Jun 29, 2014
Cookie wrote:
I grew up with him and he's an awesome man. Very talented too. He is in no way an arrogant person. It's too bad people are jealous!!! I'll cheer him on and hope he wins!!! Go Robert, Newport is cheering you on
He's extremely arrogant actually. That's what happens when you marry some money instead of earning it.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Jun 29, 2014
Boilergasm Beliebers wrote:
Another insignificant pointless rah rah rah fest that means ZERO to the region. Never saw so many people think a tv appearance is some big deal. This amounts to a hill of beans for the area yet to hear them tell it!
I watched his performance. Whatever. It's obvious he didn't paint the picture but who cares. The main thing you touched on is in no where did they even mention he's from utica or that region. Do the people there believe somehow that because of his performance they will search him out and just start throwing money their way because he lives there?

I can hear them at the super duper mega huge and "high tech" computer chip factory that they all salivate about..."well. Bob Channing lives there....let's go"! Lol!!!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#43 Jun 29, 2014
And the funny thing is Bob Channing is actually performing for a chance to LEAVE that region! Lololololololol!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irish Love Abortion 12 min God is fake 5
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 14 min Trumps Army 597
Michele Mandia 17 min truth4youandthem 24
Georgios food truck 23 min Tru dat 53
John McCain: the poster boy for term limits. 55 min Songbird 34
Sorry people-Tenney and Trumps economy soaring 59 min so long Claudia 11
Manager Carrie at Fastrac 2 hr Number1Customer 3
Premier Aviation to Close 2 hr Brand Izzy 41
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 8 hr UR JUST WRONG 35
Utica Area Restaurant Review 15 hr Robert 30
UPD awards ceremony 18 hr Tom 29

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages