Another Central New Yorker Becomes an...

Another Central New Yorker Becomes an America's Got Talent Hopeful [VIDEO]

There are 44 comments on the Lite 98.7 story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Another Central New Yorker Becomes an America's Got Talent Hopeful [VIDEO]. In it, Lite 98.7 reports that:

Robert Channing grew up in Newport, New York and now resides in the Utica suburb of New Hartford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lite 98.7.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2014
This guy performed in the high school cafeteria in 1991 as part of some senior week thing. Almost 25 years later and he's still trying to make it as a two bit illusionist. Give it up.
Disappearing Riggies

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2014
He can make a plate of Utica Chicken Riggies disappear in under 5 minutes, and that's no illusion.
Po White Trash

Stafford Springs, CT

#4 Jun 5, 2014
Another Quality Dive wrote:
Still don't understand what the big obsession is.
Utica is obsessed with the trivial.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
This guy performed in the high school cafeteria in 1991 as part of some senior week thing. Almost 25 years later and he's still trying to make it as a two bit illusionist. Give it up.
He's a speed painter. Shows how much you know.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 5, 2014
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be what he does now but he used to do magic and read minds. Shows what you know. He also drives a Toyota and used to do acts with that wacky business card thrower that lived in Clinton. Again, shows what you know.
I know about Riggies

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2014
I know he aint no Henry Whodinni

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2014
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI...here's one of his videos. Again. Shows you what you know. Poor guy is trying to do anything to be famous.

http://youtube.com/watch...
Seriously!?

Malone, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2014
<quoted text>FYI...here's one of his videos. Again. Shows you what you know. Poor guy is trying to do anything to be famous.

http://youtube.com/watch...
Kind of like you?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2014
[QUOTE who="Seriously!? "]<quoted text>
Kind of like you?[/QUOTE]

What's that liar?
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jun 6, 2014
<quoted text>
That might be what he does now but he used to do magic and read minds. Shows what you know. He also drives a Toyota and used to do acts with that wacky business card thrower that lived in Clinton. Again, shows what you know.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! LMFAO He is a Mentalist. You're correct on that but the show he is doing on AGT is a speed painting show. BTW he drives a Mercedes not a Toyota. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. You should know who you're talking to before you start showing the world you wealth of knowledge. Jealous Much?

PS He hasnt had anything to do with Jim Karl in years

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! LMFAO He is a Mentalist. You're correct on that but the show he is doing on AGT is a speed painting show. BTW he drives a Mercedes not a Toyota. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. You should know who you're talking to before you start showing the world you wealth of knowledge. Jealous Much?
PS He hasnt had anything to do with Jim Karl in years
I know exactly what I'm talking about. I even know where he lives off of valley view rd in new Hartford. Right in the development at the corner of valley view and higby. Try again.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jun 6, 2014
Pretty nice home for a nobody right? But you must have the wrong one if you think he's driving a Toyota.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
Pretty nice home for a nobody right? But you must have the wrong one if you think he's driving a Toyota.
He can thank his wife's family for the money for that home actually. She's the money in the relationship. And yes, he owned a white lexus (Toyota) lx470 (land cruiser) when I was still in that area. Could be changed now. Funny thing is is he always wanted to trade it in and no one would deal with him because of his arrogance. Joe steet himself actually asked him to leave his dealership.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jun 6, 2014
You "Think" you know more than you actually do but Robert knows what everyone is actually thinking and everyone is thinking you're a Jealous
A-Hole!! LMAO Go back to your little life now....End of Conversation

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
You "Think" you know more than you actually do but Robert knows what everyone is actually thinking and everyone is thinking you're a Jealous
A-Hole!! LMAO Go back to your little life now....End of Conversation
Sorry. I've dealt with him quite a bit. He's extremely arrogant and married into some money. How do you think he can afford to still be chasing this dream of being a two bit illusionist after almost thirty years? End of conversation.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jun 6, 2014
That's pretty hilarious seeing how both her mother and brother were employed by Robert mister know it all. You obviously have some 20 yr old problem with him for some reason but you should just let it go. Jealousy will eat you up.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
That's pretty hilarious seeing how both her mother and brother were employed by Robert mister know it all. You obviously have some 20 yr old problem with him for some reason but you should just let it go. Jealousy will eat you up.
It's the wife's families money that funds all of that and runs his "business". I did however sell the wife's brother a used Acura in the late 90s. He was a decent kid. And no I have no problem with him other than he's arrogant and when he shopped for a car was shut out in the utica area. There's a reason he buys all his cars in Syracuse. He's basically a dick.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jun 6, 2014
Sounds to me like you're an angry car salesman lol

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#21 Jun 6, 2014
SAD wrote:
Sounds to me like you're an angry car salesman lol
Nope. Not at all. When I watched joe steet...probably the most fair and patient man in the car business I've ever seen...ask him to leave was great. There's a reason he can't buy a car in the utica region. Again quite frankly..he's a dick. I did also sell a jeep to that card throwing freak he partnered up with who lived in Clinton. He was a decent guy but wacky as hell.
SAD

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jun 6, 2014
Your not a car salesman but have sold cars to everyone?hmmm odd OH WAIT you're a USED Car Salesman....now i got it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Herkimer school 5 min duff 13
Jill Reales hips 18 min Spence 3
Gary velletto 19 min Dom 3
Mac and cheese 1 hr Minnie 6
PowerLine from March to New York City 1 hr Marcy Stinks 11
The Troll Dave Smith Is Back 1 hr DrunkenDaveSmith 10
Hinckley water level low due to no snow?? 1 hr Matt 1
Kristin Copeland 2 hr Matt 10
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 2 hr Matt 39
Utica Haters 3 hr You deserved it 24