Bush AWOL n Drunk

New Hartford, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Watch out! The Men in Black are coming for ya! Martial law is coming. Oh boo hoo! Barry's gonna lock your azs up! Haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Boddie

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2014
Keep laughing. You will be begging those like me when it finally becomes as clear as day- from inside your FEMA death camp hostel- and we will not be bothered to bother with you.
Bush AWOL n Drunk

New Hartford, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Obama wants to take our guns away! And he's going to institute martial law and and he's going to institute death camps for the sick and and he's going to take away our cars and make us all walk and and he's going to make us all be implanted with a computer chip and and he's a Muslim and and Satan and and he hates the Jews and and he was born in Africa and and I think I'm going to go out of my mind because we have Obama for pres! I'm going to lock all my doors & windows because Obama is going to send the army after me because I'm a conservative! Oh dear what are we going to do?!
Bush AWOL n Drunk

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Obama is a commie and and a Muslim and and he hates the military and and he's spying on all of us and and he wants to wreck the economy and and his health care plan is a plot to kiil the white man and and he's going to raise all our taxes and and I don't know what we're going to do. I'm going to sit here & wring my hands over what Obama is going to do to our country and and Obama is going to wreck the constitution & I think I'm going to go out of my cotton picking mind! I 'm going to build a bunker & hide out because the end is coming!
Boddie

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
It's good to see you're at least calling the gov, vis a vis the obo administration, out on its sorry merits. Tragic how you make light of these truths. Why on earth would you ever do that?
Bush AWOL n Drunk

New Hartford, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Obammy wants to take away our rights cuz he hates this country and and him and and Michelle hate the white man and and he wants to put all the negras on welfare and and he wants to kill off all the babies and and he wants to give welfare to all the immigrants from mehico and and he's gonna take all our money for taxes so he can give it all to the negras and and you better wake up cuz he' out to blow up our country cuz him and and michelle are out to get us except the negras and the wetbacks who voted for him and and I'm gonna move to Montana & hide out in the mountains cuz all hell is gonna break out soon and and I don't wanna be around when the sh*t hits the fan! I just ordered some freeze dried survival rations from Glenn Beck cuz when obammy declares martial law and and he tries to take away our guns there is gonna be war! Oh dear what has obammy done to this country?!!
Bush AWOL n Drunk

New Hartford, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2014
And and I'm not crazy I swear I'm not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 34 min To be expected 3
Are Mike R. and Jessica W. still a couple. 43 min Old News 3
(anyone know a polish guy named martin in west ... 1 hr ssc 2
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 2 hr willie nelson 414
David Inserra 3 hr Tough momma 2
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 37
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 4 hr Comets Welfare Stars 21
Proctor football should be ashamed. 5 hr Get a life 15
School Principals 7 hr Bernie 5