Yuck

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Watch out for the Georgios food truck. I ate it the other day, and got sick. Be careful when eating food from prepared trucks
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Why on earth would anyone eat food off a truck?
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2013
I wish the Georgios truck would come here. Great restaurant.
Not good

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2013
That truck should be in a prison.
too funny

New York, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Yuck wrote:
Watch out for the Georgios food truck. I ate it the other day, and got sick. Be careful when eating food from prepared trucks
It probably had to do with the unsanitary living conditions in your house that caused you to get sick.

What exactly is a "prepared truck"?
tennessee gourmet

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Depends on the food truck. People have become pampered wusses. Used to be a guy with a ford station wagon that brought sandwiches, coffee, donuts and other items around to construction sites and such. Always ate his pepper and egg sandwiches and NEVER got sick. Those that are wimpy should simply carry a PBJ in their jacket pocket.

Why do so many folks on here try to damage other people's businesses out of nothing more than jealousy or spite?
Double yuck

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2013
What do you look less forward to, eating that food off of the truck, or shitting it all out of your system?
that blond

Utica, NY

#8 May 6, 2013
I went to the Georgio's food truck one time at work. I saw the older bond woman in the truck, with no glove on, wipe her nose, and without washing her hand continued serving food with that the hand. I walked out of line and I could never eat off of a food truck like that.
pooped

Utica, NY

#10 May 25, 2013
i ate the gorgios food off of the truck, and I pooped my pants. the poop was better tasting and better sanitized then the food that ugly blond served
AWESOME

Sherburne, NY

#11 May 25, 2013
Wish they would visit more ROME locations more often!
kyle

Holyoke, MA

#12 May 26, 2013
Dont buy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Atkins dead? (Feb '09) 2 min Smh 15
WKTV (Same as it ever was) (Sep '11) 11 min wtf 73
Can blacks be deported 18 min marlin p 5
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 19 min hanky 8
Utica is on its way back and it's upsetting you... 23 min marlin p 2
Giuseppe's 26 min Eeewww 5
Monkeys 31 min marlin p 5
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 55 min Seek Help 10

Utica Jobs

More from around the web