Mayor Palmieri says the city is in an...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A good idea

New Hartford, NY

#28 Feb 25, 2014
Opinion wrote:
Hahahahahahahaha...Hit a nerve huh???? Nice how you go on and on writing posts on here changing your name and ranting and raving making no sense whatsoever thinking you know it all!! Hahahahahahah..Now who's the loony one? Plus you are answering MY post as if I wrote to you under the "new" names you create which shows even more that you are the same loony-toon changing your name on all the topics on this forum. You do not fool anyone believe me. And truthfully I wasn't even going to waste my time writing this but decided that I wanted to make one think straight as you once again think you KNOW EVERYTHING...hahahahaha..I DO NOT work for City Hall! That is hillarious!!!! but what else would someone like you think anyway? Oh and by the way, I do not spend every single minute of my life on topix as is evident by your post after post after post, changing your name and also writing on the other topics on this forum. I go here once and a while to see what idiots like you are writing and this time I could not go without saying something. I can assure you that you can write whatever you want as to this comment, you can call me all the names you want, but I am doing nothing but laughing at you. You are most definitely one funny person! hahahahahaha
Loo oh think I upset you with the truth, shame about that. No surprise there but you need to learn to speak English and in a cohesive way so people can understand you.
The twelve year old mentality of "hahahahahahahaha" is also old and lame when discussin or arguing, it just show juvenile stupidity.
Typical mayor administration supporter with no intelligence so no surprise their.
Twice now you have contradicted the very point you supposedly were trying to make. I will let you look back and see if you can figure it out.....but then that's unlikely, I would write more but there is no point having a battle of wits with an unarmed moron.
A good idea

New Hartford, NY

#29 Feb 25, 2014
Frankly I think you are confused too as looking back you did not write your original post to anyone in particular, yet you claim I answered it under another name. So what you are ranting about I don't know. Maybe you need to go see a psychologist or increase your meds.
A good idea

New Hartford, NY

#30 Feb 25, 2014
Funny as the only loony here is you opinion, yet you claim you only come on here to read what looneys say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Davis religious belief violated 4 min howe 2
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 39 min Ozzy 53
News Hotel Utica avoids foreclosure with new tax pay... (Oct '10) 1 hr freride 16
ucsd 1 hr Queenie 18
Heading to Albany Area This Weekend 2 hr Lark 4
Looking for a lawyer 2 hr Star4 13
why is mark persima off the radio? 2 hr earfull 3
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 4 hr Star4 42
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 5 hr Sorry Charlie 87
Made in Utica 7 hr Stars4 10
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 10 hr Really 36
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages