Casa Imports truck driver KILLS two

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Casa

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2010
I bet the guy was either texting, drinking or jerking off and got distracted. CASA will now have to pay up MILLIONS
Dave G

Cortland, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
that's because they got rid of all the good drivers to keep crappy ones. new transportation manager a jerk, and they get what they pay for. only 3 drivers left out of the 17 they had a couple years ago. the smart ones left when the getting out was good. that business has gone sooooo downhill since this guy took over. unhappy customers cuz he changed delivery dates and times, he had guys delivering in two places right across the street from each other...idiot and he cost them big bucks using roadnet instead of his brain. don't feel sorry for them. they allowed this idiot to continue making bad decisions. who was the driver, any name released yet?
Cortland, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2010
If you want good drivers, then you have to pay a higher wage. This company paid poor wages and got poor drivers while they lined their own pockets. What goes around comes around. It's too bad it had to be at the expense of 2 human beings losing their lives.
Hang Up And Drive

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Wanna Bet he was using his cell phone?
Utica, NY

#6 Aug 11, 2010
The Casamentos will be finanically F****D with this one...what goes around comes around...ain't karma a bitch.
jpj3

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 11, 2010
Dave G wrote:
that's because they got rid of all the good drivers to keep crappy ones. new transportation manager a jerk, and they get what they pay for. only 3 drivers left out of the 17 they had a couple years ago. the smart ones left when the getting out was good. that business has gone sooooo downhill since this guy took over. unhappy customers cuz he changed delivery dates and times, he had guys delivering in two places right across the street from each other...idiot and he cost them big bucks using roadnet instead of his brain. don't feel sorry for them. they allowed this idiot to continue making bad decisions. who was the driver, any name released yet?
probably no brakes they never take care of the trucks
Steve P

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Dave G wrote:
that's because they got rid of all the good drivers to keep crappy ones. new transportation manager a jerk, and they get what they pay for. only 3 drivers left out of the 17 they had a couple years ago. the smart ones left when the getting out was good. that business has gone sooooo downhill since this guy took over. unhappy customers cuz he changed delivery dates and times, he had guys delivering in two places right across the street from each other...idiot and he cost them big bucks using roadnet instead of his brain. don't feel sorry for them. they allowed this idiot to continue
making bad decisions. who was the driver, any name released yet?
YNN HAS THE DRIVERS NAME POSTED
Vito

Constableville, NY

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Casa has hundreds of millions to give to the families. Make sure that the lawyers sue for way high. The owners will pay out millions and give the company to the family when all is done.
Dave G

Cortland, NY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
The kid is from Rome...only 26 yrs old. How long do you think he's been a tractor trailor driver? Not long enough to accumulate enough miles of experience, and too young to be a responsible driver. Sad.....but my pity isn't for him. It's for the victims and their families and now I think i agree with previous posts...texting. His age is a huge clue. No skid marks says he didn't see the cars stopped in front of him. WTG Casa....take the experienced drivers who were there for years and put in some new young ones to save a few bucks....
former driver

Cortland, NY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
hey...this guy wasn't texting. He prolly fell asleep!!! The drivers are on the roads for hours with little sleep and aren't paid by the hour so Casa keeps them out there a long time and the drivers learn how to fudge the books
Adamar

Cortland, NY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
karma wrote:
If you want good drivers, then you have to pay a higher wage. This company paid poor wages and got poor drivers while they lined their own pockets. What goes around comes around. It's too bad it had to be at the expense of 2 human beings losing their lives.
The bigshot wopslop Casamentos are some of the greediest people you've ever mistaken for generous in your life. The average reader has no idea how petty and cheap they are as an employer it's one of utica's biggest sins behind what working at Northern Safety does to people. More utica image pigs that wouldn't be seen in their employee's homes.
just curious

Newcomb, NY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
not related to accident...but patty fox said she left casa imports because john fornino her boss made sexual advances on her...but we think her claim is bogus and she was fired for other reasons.
does anyone know different
junk kia

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 11, 2010
Most trailer drivers are told not to freak and lock up the breaks, and jack knife and kill a lot of people instead of just the idiot in front.

Here is some real reporting,

Trailer crashed into and ran over their car, causing it to burst into flames.The tractor trailer then reportedly struck the vehicle, causing it to flip three times upon impact and strike a third vehicle - a pickup truck. The Kia then burst into flames upon hitting the pickup truck.

Hey WKTV, pick a story you retards.
Mike

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
Dave G wrote:
that's because they got rid of all the good drivers to keep crappy ones. new transportation manager a jerk, and they get what they pay for. only 3 drivers left out of the 17 they had a couple years ago. the smart ones left when the getting out was good. that business has gone sooooo downhill since this guy took over. unhappy customers cuz he changed delivery dates and times, he had guys delivering in two
places right across the street from each
other...idiot and he cost them big bucks using
roadnet instead of his brain. don't feel sorry
for them. they allowed this idiot to continue
making bad decisions. who was the driver,
any name released yet?

I totaly agree I use to drive for Casa and left because of the transportation mgr Dave. This guy has no clue what he is doing.
Drippy

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Aug 12, 2010
which way to tighten slack adjusters. I think I should check the other truck and trailers.They fired the mechanic and make me do his job. Im only the wash boy.But hey ,the shop is saving money.
Enzo

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2010
Come on guys stop fooling around let clean the truck off and get back out there again !
Ben Dover

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 12, 2010
when truckers are viewed as dime a dozen....u get 10 cent truckers!!!!!! there ridiculous pay schemes and unrealistic timelines dictate unsafe driving practices....if the accident is in front of you...you are guilty of negligence...this guy was hot dogging it and will pay the price, so will all the Casa big wigs....place is joke. I feel bad for the victims families and all who witnessed the debacle....Casa drivers will have a target on their backs...sad.
get a life

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 13, 2010
Karma wrote:
The Casamentos will be finanically F****D with this one...what goes around comes around...ain't karma a bitch.
you fking losers are pathetic, casa is owned by more than the casamentos dipshit. Casa has been thriving long before this and will be long after this and so will the "Casamentos"
I CONCUR_

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2010
LET'S EAT_
car guy

Syracuse, NY

#23 Aug 13, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
you fking losers are pathetic, casa is owned by more than the casamentos dipshit. Casa has been thriving long before this and will be long after this and so will the "Casamentos"
who else has a intrest in that place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's abusive UPD Eddy Smith's new "marriage" g... 15 min Discusting ho 4
wktv 27 min buttmuncher 3
Keith Turner 50 min Jason 1
Serious car accident in Utica 1 hr Mortified 21
A Dilema What Would YOU DO if... 2 hr nortutica 2
Bill Nichols 2 hr lilj435 3
Who is husmira? 2 hr SamIam 5
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr Clarity 377
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 4 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 378
AHL Expanding West 4 hr DUH DUH DUH Utican 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:47 am PST