Only fools vote
abbey hoffman

Herkimer, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2014
If voting could actually affect a change in US Congress it would not be allowed.
Think about it. If you were the one who made the laws, why would allow a law that would jeopardize your power base?
Not at this time in history, not in this country, not within this greedy mindset.
Honor isnt 4 everyone

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2014
This is how NY got the way it did. It's why there's nothing but democrat career scumbags in public office and public positions in CNY.

Way to go Ace!
abbey hoffman

Herkimer, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Honor isnt 4 everyone wrote:
This is how NY got the way it did. It's why there's nothing but democrat career scumbags in public office and public positions in CNY.
Way to go Ace!
So, your answer is to vote for a scumbag with a different name? How is that working for you?
but but but

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2014
parasite wrote:
If they only raised taxes in New York everything would be better.
Soon when all the NY public sector pension ponzis collapse.
abbey hoffman

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2014
Honor isnt 4 everyone wrote:
Way to go Ace!
You really need to expand your vision to include the US Congress.
Asz Crak Over Hoffman

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2014
abbey hoffman wrote:
If voting could actually affect a change in US Congress it would not be allowed.
Think about it. If you were the one who made the laws, why would allow a law that would jeopardize your power base?
Not at this time in history, not in this country, not within this greedy mindset.
You're out there!
Mouths of Babes

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2014
abbey hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to expand your vision to include the US Congress.
From a retard advocating not voting. You need to 'expand" your quest to completely close your mind.

Have fun on your "occupy the welfare line" project next "hipster"!
abbey hoffman

Herkimer, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2014
Mouths of Babes wrote:
<quoted text>From a retard advocating not voting. You need to 'expand" your quest to completely close your mind.
Have fun on your "occupy the welfare line" project next "hipster"!
Another mindless fool:)
Mouths of Babes

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2014
abbey hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mindless fool:)
Yeah whatever retard hippieman. You're seriously dating yourself with the whole "Abbey Hoffman" thing retard.
Equal Thyme

Oriskany, NY

#11 Apr 21, 2014
If they are truly concerned with protecting our lives, liberties and property - then why are they always the first ones TAKING them?

Voting - two wolves (one republican and one democrat) and a lamb voting on what's for dinner..
Gee whiz, let's vote for a dictator! How about we put on a puppet show every four years and pretend we have someone who we agree with and PRETEND to vote.... I pretend to vote - If someone asks if I voted - I just tell a lie and shrug my shoulders and say "Yeah" - conversation is over... I don't bother making a speech about it because nobody is going to listen to it... It's not the vote that counts - it's who counts the votes that counts. Elections, by golly, are rigged anyway. Ask anyone in NYC if they really voted for former Senator Hillary and they'll curse you all the way up the next block.
abbey hoffman

Herkimer, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2014
Leftover Dinner Riggies wrote:
Everyone should vote even if you research a candidate for five minutes it's still your voice and your right.
Yeah, every fool should vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde at masonic home 57 min Just wondering 1
How to get over ur man being with a.... 1 hr Need some 29
Nude Bathing Permited At Hinckley Beach 1 hr Tony 28
Too hot to handle? (Sep '17) 1 hr Acquaintance 46
Old Advice From Ideas that Never Worked. 1 hr The Cloth 1
Utica OD 1 hr Reader 1
nole must go 2 hr Brian 23
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 4 hr Vote For Claudia 46
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 4 hr Two Term Trump 44
NH SAT Scores 9 hr Balboa 55