First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Mona

Sacramento, CA

#162 Jun 4, 2014
We believe that by the statements made to my niece by the KO worker assigned to her that there is a connection to the abusive biological father. Those children have since moved into the husband/father's "girlfriend's" home contrary to court order. The same woman that is ordered by court to stay away from the mother of those children. My niece has reported every incident that those children are reporting to her. KO remains unaffected and expresses confidence that the kids are being taken care of sufficiently. Our fears were realized when the middle child reported to his teacher, school counselor, and school nurse that he was slapped so hard in the head that his tooth chipped. The solution: KO didn't do much of anything. The situation is not considered imminent and the father then withheld visitation from my niece. When visitation was addressed the KO worker stated that she didn't want to disrupt the schedule. Translation: my niece wouldn't see the kids for ANOTHER week until it was her turn. There is a horrible case of favoritism being metered out here. To the point that my niece's legal rights are being disregarded. We honestly believe that there is an internal connection to one or more of the workers to the husband/father involved. He is the son of a local smooth talking prison guard, that was born and raised in the area. There can only be one other reason...many private providers are benefiting financially at my niece and her children's expense.

Thank you very much for the information that you've posted steel blue eyezs. It's extremely helpful to me and my family. It wasn't easy to find and without your help, google and I would still be attached at the hip, lol.
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#163 Jun 4, 2014
they are Mandated Reporters.. they are to report when they witness, the child tells them, or they Suspect. therefore if they do not, they are liable, legally. shh, i didnt tell you that..if the child went to doctor and had tooth fixed, is it on record of what happened? oh, and CPS has their own issues too. yep, they do. make an e-mail and i will write. thank you.
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#164 Jun 4, 2014
look up the laws for what imminent means by NYS, OCFS, OTDA ..it is NOT up to people to twist the wording for their own interpretation..now you have your ammunition, and a police report / arrest needs to be filed.
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#165 Jun 4, 2014
http://www.law.pace.edu/wjc

http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/main/cps/critical...

im·mi·nent
ˈimən&#6 01;nt/Submit
adjective
about to happen.
"they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
synonyms: impending, close (at hand), near,(fast) approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, just around the corner, coming down the pike, expected, anticipated, brewing, looming, threatening, menacing;
Mona

Sacramento, CA

#166 Jun 4, 2014
Formerly known as Mona:

Law enforcement was immediately involved. The child reported this while in attendance at school. It was unknown to the mother or father until they were notified. I'm not sure of those details but I know that my niece called law enforcement, which were very responsive. Child Protective Services then became involved within 24 hours and by default with an already open case KO. As usual, KO states CPS is the party making the faulty decisions, CPS is claiming that it's KO, and the Judge claims to have her hands tied because it's sitting in Superior Court with the divorce pending. That poor kid couldn't untangle this if she tried. Meanwhile 7 months has passed with no explanation as to why KO is still mandating that the kids not be handed back to live in their own home, sleep in their own beds, and placed back in their mother's care. Those children were removed temporarily because in the process of domestic abuse that involved law enforcement, the baby died unexpectedly. It has since been determined by autopsy that SID's is the cause and listed as such on the death certificate. At one juncture someone stated in this mess that the children should not be placed back in the home because their sibling passed away there, I kid you not. My niece has waited, complied, waited, complied and now it's become unreasonable and arbitrary. The girlfriend admitted her abuse and a judgement was issued that she must be supervised with the children and there they remain. The agencies extended a courtesy to the abusive individual that struck an unrelated child so hard in the head, they chipped a tooth. They won't even extend that same courtesy to the biological mother and her kids were removed "temporarily" while the cause of death was determined for the baby. There is no logic to many of the responses that my niece receives. The agency obviously wants the case open while doing as little as possible for the children. Sounds like easy money/boosted stats to me. I'm grateful for your information some of which I suspected being closely aware of CPS directives in my area. Thank you so much. I did start an account with the ability to receive private messages.

Since: Jun 14

Sacramento, CA

#167 Jun 4, 2014
Hopefully this shows my username correctly. Formerly known as Mona.

Sacramento, CA

#168 Jun 4, 2014
As prophesied, when my posts on the KO facebook page gained momentum, they were deleted. I have screen shots of everything that was posted and will move further up the chain of command. We are an advanced technological society, I would think that we've moved past the point where a woman is denied her rights and ability to parent her own biological children because her abuser is more proficient at using the legal system for his own personal agenda. And how it has escaped the attention of individuals on this case that losing a baby to S.I.D.S. isn't culpable or negligent and certainly does not warrant long term separation from a biological mother. It is instead tragic and unjust.
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#169 Jun 5, 2014
MonitaMarie wrote:
As prophesied, when my posts on the KO facebook page gained momentum, they were deleted. I have screen shots of everything that was posted and will move further up the chain of command. We are an advanced technological society, I would think that we've moved past the point where a woman is denied her rights and ability to parent her own biological children because her abuser is more proficient at using the legal system for his own personal agenda. And how it has escaped the attention of individuals on this case that losing a baby to S.I.D.S. isn't culpable or negligent and certainly does not warrant long term separation from a biological mother. It is instead tragic and unjust.
lol..NO another name appeared under your comment and they did not like that..lol..
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#170 Jun 5, 2014
monitamarie, have faith they always mess up..its must always go to Trial in family court. ..let the judge hear what is actually going on..

Sacramento, CA

#171 Jun 5, 2014
Finally! My niece reports good news. One of the very few since this whole ordeal began a year ago.

I'm pleased to report that my niece's phone calls, beginning yesterday, have been promptly and courteously returned. KO has been responsive. Delightfully responsive.

The best news of all is that after almost 3 weeks of the husband/father withholding visitation, my niece saw her children yesterday.

We are hopeful for maybe the first time since this whole nightmare started.

Thank you steel blue eyezs, just knowing that somewhere someone was reading my posts and might have understood what we are going through with compassion...was a complete God send. Thank you very much.
steel blue eyezs

Utica, NY

#172 Jun 5, 2014
I am going back to college to gain skills/education to Advocate for families in need such as your story. So thank you for appreciating my help, i enjoyed the compliment!! United we stand, together they fall.

Sacramento, CA

#173 Jun 6, 2014
Good plan steel blue eyesz. The world needs good advocates. Good luck and God bless.
steel blue eyezs

New York, NY

#174 Jan 1, 2015
can someone ask tim williams as "cfo" of --> ifarton.com why he allowed the ceo of their company to post a degrading comment onto tims FB page, and tim allowed it to stay on there for MONTHS, then we to witnessned it and retrieved ? all his FB friends, many co-workers had access to see it, including the public..

the comment concerned a remark from the ceo of that company about a person he sat next to on an airplane ride..called him a foreign scumbag.....very, very discriminating, deragotory..horribly pathethic to allow it on your FB page when you work with multi-racial families..by NOT taking it down, you were agreeing with that statement.
steel blue eyezs

New York, NY

#175 Jan 1, 2015
we have the pic cleary showing you as CFO..lol..
steel blue eyezs
#176 Feb 7, 2015
Kids Oneida workers are Mandated reporters.

when they do not report abuse, neglect, or maltreatment against a parent, it is Criminal. therefore, you shall be held accountable.

when you do not report, you are enabling, assisting and covering up for the parent.

your job first and foremost is to Protect the children.

the conspiracy you have against some parents, there are advocate groups higher than your all mighty organization that are very interested in what is Not happening to protect these children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Warner Cable/Digital Transmission (Jan '10) 20 min wow 17
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 1 hr sorry I asked 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Having Fun 1,996
Dr gs weight loss center (Mar '13) 2 hr nursebm 67
Charter School expanding 3 hr teo 8
Willowvale diner 5 hr Going to joans 1
Utica OD - No More TV Section 6 hr Rafe Hollister 1
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 8 hr Class of sixty-two 225
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]