Middle Aged Cougars with Low Self Esteem
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Old is Mold

Utica, NY

#65 Apr 15, 2011
I go to the car wash and let the vacuum do the work,its cost effective,has no vocal chords and is just as clean as anything I ever seen in Utica,and smells better too.
Crowes feet

Utica, NY

#67 Apr 16, 2011
Too Bad For U wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly who are you referring to?
You. Jojo the hideous crowe
bibo

Utica, NY

#68 Apr 18, 2011
cellulite is sexy wrote:
All these younger guys who crave mature women will be chasing after 20-somethings in 20 yrs. It's part of the life cycle. You will all probably donate your MILF wives to some horny 26-yr-old before running off with his sister.
yo kitty
Unreal scum

Utica, NY

#69 Feb 13, 2013
Too funny.
where

Rochester, NY

#70 Feb 13, 2013
So who or where are these cougars??
a bottle of fine wine

Cortland, NY

#71 Feb 13, 2013
I'm 48 years old and wouldn't go back to my 20s or 30s. With age comes wisdom and financial security. Life gets better and better. And I don't look at men younger than 40. I want a guy who is my equal.
Oh I can name some

Feeding Hills, MA

#72 Feb 13, 2013
Oh ok let's start naming great looking cougars
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#73 Aug 21, 2013
It is not easy to be a middle aged woman. Many of us have educated ourselves, worked outside the home, cared for our homes and families , been loyal wives only to have a middle aged husband decide we no longer suit their purpose. Middle aged men seldom seem attracted to middle aged women. Once youth and beauty begin to fade so does their " love". This is far more common of a scenario than others described.
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#74 Aug 21, 2013
bibo wrote:
<quoted text>yo kitty
Absolutely !! Middle aged men don't even notice younger men salivating over their middle aged wives. How strange.
Shelly

Wilbraham, MA

#75 Aug 21, 2013
Wiser wrote:
It is not easy to be a middle aged woman. Many of us have educated ourselves, worked outside the home, cared for our homes and families , been loyal wives only to have a middle aged husband decide we no longer suit their purpose. Middle aged men seldom seem attracted to middle aged women. Once youth and beauty begin to fade so does their " love". This is far more common of a scenario than others described.
idk I want to believe u can find love at any age but men never stop looking that's for sure . That's just a bad man to leave his family and cheat with younger woman . It goes to show that his mind is in the gutter . Any woman who breaks up a family is a discrace or does that to another woman is a bad woman . I do believe wives however should take care of themselves as much as possible and so should the man . I have a partner and if I didnt i would stay away from the bar scene past 40 . That's just nuts and totally unattractive to hang out at bars all the time especially late at night really at any age .
here too

Bronx, NY

#77 Aug 21, 2013
I am middle aged...no work done all natural. I have a masters degree and great career and family. Im sorry that you 20 somethings dint have sense of humor take life too seriously and most of my generation in mid 30's are hotter. Looks like you younger generation have obesity issues in which we never did at your age. We are also secure in ourselves. Im sorry you are jealous that me being 36 and younger men are asking me out.
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#78 Aug 21, 2013
Very young women think youth is the only attribute that counts. I learned this lesson early as my husband cheated on me with a 40 something when I was in my twenties. I was perplexed. I was beautiful and fit and so was he. Young women feel betrayed when youth and looks fail them. Every stage has its charm. I'm glad for my lesson since I can now utilize it
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#79 Aug 21, 2013
bibo wrote:
<quoted text>yo kitty
This comment is right on target
age is not a consideratio

Long Island City, NY

#80 Aug 21, 2013
here too wrote:
I am middle aged...no work done all natural. I have a masters degree and great career and family. Im sorry that you 20 somethings dint have sense of humor take life too seriously and most of my generation in mid 30's are hotter. Looks like you younger generation have obesity issues in which we never did at your age. We are also secure in ourselves. Im sorry you are jealous that me being 36 and younger men are asking me out.
I don't think age has anything to do with compatability. I know a man who married a girl much,much younger than him and he cheats on her all the time with women more his age. It's all about compatability. No one likes a lazy person, not men or women. I was married to a lazy man and hated it. I am now with a man who shares the same interests as me and he is a couple of years younger than me. We have a great relationship. My ex was a few years older than me and it was a bad relationship. One things for certain and this goes for cougars and older men, there is a fine line between liking younger and being a flat out pervert.
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#81 Aug 21, 2013
Compatibility is a romantic notion. Lets concentrate on statistics .
Wiser

Birmingham, AL

#83 Aug 21, 2013
Terry Murad wrote:
I used to be a middle aged cougar but now im an elderly hyena!
its alright. How cute!
Wow

Chittenango, NY

#84 Aug 23, 2013
Terry Murad wrote:
I used to be a middle aged cougar but now im an elderly hyena!
No you jerk lol you are a jealous puke! Haha you lost. First dipper, dirty sipper. lol use your own name loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who complain about refugees 6 min Stars4 1
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 10 min Sick of it 29
ucsd 43 min Stars4 11
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr ozziee 69
Cardarelli Excavating Guys are HOT 1 hr Think I know them 2
Town of Paris Supervisor ? 1 hr we need change 3
Forbes Rates Utica-Rome Metro Area 3 hr Mayor McPalmieriC... 2
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 8 hr nanito 42
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Mon Diction 252
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages