Middle Aged Cougars with Low Self Esteem
wrong

United States

#45 Apr 12, 2011
The real meaning is an older chick that still looks HOTTTTT she doesn't have to be married or single... Just hottttt!
bibo

Utica, NY

#46 Apr 12, 2011
utica gothic wrote:
I will take a 500 lb lonely cougar please!
kitty its bibo wats up
40sss

Utica, NY

#47 Apr 13, 2011
I'm laughing @ this thread but I'm not sure if it's about a thread about whiny men or immature baby girls?
I keep myself in good shape, for Me. I'm independent , self sufficent, educated and dress classy , not trashy. I find it funny that people try to judge a book by it's cover. It must be low self esteem? Everyone should be who you are no matter what age you are. BTW the only thing in anmimal print that I own is a scarf & lingerie. lol
BigDaddy68

Salisbury Center, NY

#48 Apr 13, 2011
A REAL Cougar is an older woman..who has done the life thing and wants to go and have fun..most real Cougar's have their own everything and not lookin to for anything other than younger more vibrant men..what you folks are talkin bout are desperate woman from this area....go to NYC or Vegas or another big party city..then if your lucky..u may find a gorgeous older woman..dont knock it til u tried it..another perk is a real Cougar usually will take care of her boy toy..
oh yea

Utica, NY

#49 Apr 13, 2011
One thing these cougars DON'T realize is men are much better lovers as they get older. They know how to please and they get off by pleasing their mate. Young guys want to c:m and that's it. So that would make the cougars dumb as he!!
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

#50 Apr 13, 2011
Benjamin Franklin on the benifits of "diddling" oldr women. " They don't yell, they don't swell, they don't tell. and they're as grateful as hell."

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Baldwinsville, NY

#51 Apr 13, 2011
Where are they around here?
oh yea

Utica, NY

#52 Apr 13, 2011
APRIL1966 wrote:
Where are they around here?
Cavallo's, Johnny Nole's
Doug

Lowville, NY

#53 Apr 13, 2011
The real meaning wrote:
A cougar is a 36 year old woman or older and up that like to hunt younger men usually at least 11-12 years her junior instead of being hunted. The cougar female looks for these younger men for hot sexual relationships usually with no strings attached. Most cougars do have a very tramp like overly done look but not all cougars look like this. Some are very incognito and unleashes her fury under the sheets.It is not uncommon for a wanton older woman in her sexual prime to want to undying longing of a younger mans sexual libido.
NOT 36!! It starts at 40. Then puma starts at 50 and jaguar starts at 60+.
Ben Franklin

Lake Placid, NY

#54 Apr 13, 2011
June 25, 1745
MY DEAR FRIEND:-

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural inclination you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you will find solid Happiness. Your Reason against entering into it at present appears to be not well founded. The Circumstantial Advantages you have in View by Postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that makes the complete Being. Separate she wants his force of Body and Strength of Reason; he her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are most likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissors.

If you get a prudent, healthy wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking that Commerce with the Sex is inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice that in your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. This you call a Paradox, and demand my reasons. They are these:

1. Because they have more Knowledge of the world, and their Minds are better stored with Observations; their conversation is more improving, and more lastingly agreeable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Man, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a thousand Services, small and great, and are the most tender and useful of Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an Old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of children, which irregularly produced may be attended with much inconvenience.

4. Because through more Experience they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your reputation; and regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be inclined to excuse an old Woman, who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his manners by her good Councils, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and Wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower parts continuing to the last as plump as ever; so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old one from a young one. And as in the Dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of Corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal and frequently superior; every Knack being by Practice capable by improvement.

6. Because the sin is less. The Debauching of a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend making an old Woman happy.

8. 8th & lastly. They are so grateful!!!

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry immediately; being sincerely

Your Affectionate Friend,

Benj. Franklin
Waita Minute

Ithaca, NY

#55 Apr 13, 2011
BigDaddy68 wrote:
A REAL Cougar is an older woman..who has done the life thing and wants to go and have fun..most real Cougar's have their own everything and not lookin to for anything other than younger more vibrant men..what you folks are talkin bout are desperate woman from this area....go to NYC or Vegas or another big party city..then if your lucky..u may find a gorgeous older woman..dont knock it til u tried it..another perk is a real Cougar usually will take care of her boy toy..
Cougar for life, and I have never hunted rather I've been hunted. A real cougar WILL take care of her boy toy! BTW well said.
utica justice really

Herkimer, NY

#56 Apr 13, 2011
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Cavallo's, Johnny Nole's
you must be their... and im sure you are a 32+ yr old female or you are one of the skinny scabby little boys who drools over the 30 + women that are there, who wont give you the time of day... Honestly, who really cares!!! This goes out to the 20yr old that started this post,why are you worried about cougars any way ?? whats wrong with you that you worry about women who are 30 yrs older? do you feel they are your compitition if so thats a shame on you .......Maybe its your ignorance that makes your man or men like older women ...Did that ever come to your educated mind????And "oh yea " Are all bars just for 20 somethings if there are cougars at these places DONT GO If you havent noticed neither place caters to the younger kids get the hint....
zebra

United States

#57 Apr 13, 2011
Its all good.
The Truth

Stone Mountain, GA

#58 Apr 14, 2011
I made a mistake of marrying one of these women from East Utica. Lisa Manderson to be exact. Not only did she destroy my life to cover up the crimes of her brother and friends, but also the lives of my children.Though if you met her you would think she was such a wonderful sweetheart. They are crooks and use looks and flattery to do all they do sweeties.xoxo They are very deceptive people and have no conscience on basic right and wrong. (my apologies to those of you who are not of this type and suffer the presence of these people..intolerable and disgusting.
Bigdaddy68

Carthage, NY

#59 Apr 14, 2011
Waita Minute wrote:
<quoted text> Cougar for life, and I have never hunted rather I've been hunted. A real cougar WILL take care of her boy toy! BTW well said.
..Yes Indeed..do ur thing...all good!!
total compliment

Holyoke, MA

#60 Apr 14, 2011
I am told all the time Im a cougar and Im proud of it.....I work, Im a professional and make money on my own and happily married(which I attribute to constantly
making certain I look sexy for my husband)and I have NEVER hunted any man. So, maybe Im breaking some cougar stereotypes,but you should not judge. These comments are probably just from bitter women who have let themselves go and are miserable! To the smart twenty something: honey, let's talk in twenty years when youre already divorced twice because you never knew enough about"
" getting your sexy on"
men don't crave smart, they crave sexxxxy…you need balance, baby!
A bit of smart, and a whole bunchy sexy! Goodluck;)
yeah ok

Lake Placid, NY

#61 Apr 14, 2011
total compliment wrote:
I am told all the time Im a cougar and Im proud of it.....I work, Im a professional and make money on my own and happily married(which I attribute to constantly
making certain I look sexy for my husband)and I have NEVER hunted any man. So, maybe Im breaking some cougar stereotypes,but you should not judge. These comments are probably just from bitter women who have let themselves go and are miserable! To the smart twenty something: honey, let's talk in twenty years when youre already divorced twice because you never knew enough about"
" getting your sexy on"
men don't crave smart, they crave sexxxxy…you need balance, baby!
A bit of smart, and a whole bunchy sexy! Goodluck;)
Typical Utica fashion. Let me guess...you work for Oneida County Social Services. Professional my azz.
total compliment

Holyoke, MA

#62 Apr 14, 2011
yeah ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Utica fashion. Let me guess...you work for Oneida County Social Services. Professional my azz.
Well, you're not even close..... but it seems as if I have struck a nerve with you. LOL !!! Please dont be angry with me because I have figured out how to keep a man- AND keep him happy! Now you run along and go take off your flannel and your crocs (or workboots) whichever you wore today... and go take care of your man (if you have one) and for "gawds" sake... throw some makeup on!
hotMESS

Baldwinsville, NY

#63 Apr 14, 2011
you go girl.
total compliment

Holyoke, MA

#64 Apr 14, 2011
hotMESS wrote:
you go girl.
thanks,hotness!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer tanks floating down the Erie Canal - big n... 5 min Gwee-op-o-lis 15
New Hartford is slowly becoming Utica (Sep '14) 11 min CNY my favorite s... 26
Work On Aud Improvements 17 min An Even Better Bu... 443
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 21 min Chris 13
Salintino take down your signs 32 min Taxpayer 4
local narc getting out of prison soon 1 hr NYS taxation 4
Joette Mancuso 1 hr fact 24
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 5 hr One Down 103

Utica Jobs

More from around the web