Harmoney Speciale U FAT DISGUSTING PIG

Posted in the Utica Forum

Connie

New Hartford, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2013
She looks like a hard woman, doesn't she? Maybe she's a lesbian, has had a sex change operation(from man to woman), or wants a sex change opeartion (from woman to man), is bisexual or is one of those trnasvesticles.

Whatever her gender and sexual orientation, I bet she's a pig in the bedroom.
Slim

West Roxbury, MA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Connie wrote:
She looks like a hard woman, doesn't she? Maybe she's a lesbian, has had a sex change operation(from man to woman), or wants a sex change opeartion (from woman to man), is bisexual or is one of those trnasvesticles.
Whatever her gender and sexual orientation, I bet she's a pig in the bedroom.
Connie, you sound like a man.
WTF

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Gosh did somebody lose a recent election or wtf
you are nuts

West Hartford, CT

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Now she says these post can be traced with out a federal warrant if her cyber stalking law passes. Nice try Harmony!
Harmony selfish concern

Schenectady, NY

#7 Nov 14, 2013
you are nuts wrote:
Now she says these post can be traced with out a federal warrant if her cyber stalking law passes. Nice try Harmony!
Yep....her and Greg Amoroso
New Law

Cortland, NY

#8 Nov 14, 2013
It's true and will pass. So be nice.
Lawyer Field Day

Rome, NY

#9 Nov 14, 2013
New Law wrote:
It's true and will pass. So be nice.
Just wait until they try.......FREE SPEECH wins ALWAYS!!!!!!!
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2013
This law is a violation of free speech. Read the Bill of Rights carefully and you'll find that there is no protection from being offended or having your feelings hurt.

The Supreme Court has already said what constitutes actionable speech - "fighting words" meaning threats to cause physical harm or inciting others to cause physical harm.

While "You are a disgusting skank" and "I hope you die" may be juvenile, crude and offensive, they are still free speech.
9NCHEZ

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
This law is a violation of free speech. Read the Bill of Rights carefully and you'll find that there is no protection from being offended or having your feelings hurt.
The Supreme Court has already said what constitutes actionable speech - "fighting words" meaning threats to cause physical harm or inciting others to cause physical harm.
While "You are a disgusting skank" and "I hope you die" may be juvenile, crude and offensive, they are still free speech.
Yeah but no - if you are malicious you are going to be held accountable - and this is coming from a group of people that post in secret LOL - soooooo BS and FU free speech has a purpose unlike topix - unfortunately a bunch of regards on topix decided whatever they say is free speech and they can harass annoy and alarm people. Good luck but now you get to be held accountable even with your secret screen name while you live in your Mom's basement.... LOL this is the beginning of the end for topix and the scumbags that have to hide their identity on this site. PS Harmony has a smokin' ass and you just can't handle not getting into it.
been

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 14, 2013
9NCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but no - if you are malicious you are going to be held accountable - and this is coming from a group of people that post in secret LOL - soooooo BS and FU free speech has a purpose unlike topix - unfortunately a bunch of regards on topix decided whatever they say is free speech and they can harass annoy and alarm people. Good luck but now you get to be held accountable even with your secret screen name while you live in your Mom's basement.... LOL this is the beginning of the end for topix and the scumbags that have to hide their identity on this site. PS Harmony has a smokin' ass and you just can't handle not getting into it.
there and done that and she is by no means worth the drama she causes. An ass is an ass. As for this law, "annoy or alarm" can be considered as the nightly friggen news! Yep a baby being put in a bottle and thrown in a river alarms me, can I file charges against the press? This is a no charge BS law that is meant to #1 intimidate the willing outspoken (those who wrote the law are bullys)#2 create a media stir,#3 GET FRIGGEN VOTES(it all sounds good but aint worth a shity)! Mission accomplished! Can we get on with our lives now? Oh and BTW Evidence is in the equipment if the evidence i s not found----no computer no cell----no charge hee mthufn hee try again dumb azz
here we go

United States

#13 Nov 14, 2013
9NCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
For a dumb fk that knows nothing but your public housing, why don't you go back to school and learn how to tie shoes you fing idiot.

The people who have intelligence, unlike your loser family, can say anything and your fat slob CNT that is handed a free ride in life because she can stink like fish, along with the clowns at Utica club college, who couldn't find their tampons, with a string, let along people who know something.

Now, see if you can get you welfare loser family to explain why the people who made death threats three years ago, haven't been caught.

Can't wait to laugh at your loser family. Maybe if you tie all the strings together from the CNTs in your family, all of you can come up with the answer to 1+1.
Mmmmean but

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Mean but somewhat funny in that piggish way!
here we go wrote:
<quoted text>
For a dumb fk that knows nothing but your public housing, why don't you go back to school and learn how to tie shoes you fing idiot.
The people who have intelligence, unlike your loser family, can say anything and your fat slob CNT that is handed a free ride in life because she can stink like fish, along with the clowns at Utica club college, who couldn't find their tampons, with a string, let along people who know something.
Now, see if you can get you welfare loser family to explain why the people who made death threats three years ago, haven't been caught.
Can't wait to laugh at your loser family. Maybe if you tie all the strings together from the CNTs in your family, all of you can come up with the answer to 1+1.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2013
9NCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
As a lawyer I see a few problems with this new “law”. It would be very difficult to prove what constitutes “annoying, offensive or harassing” comments, especially when it is directed at a public official. This seems to be a move toward censorship of public speech. This was tried years ago by Jerry Falwell when he sued Hustler magazine. He didn’t win then and it would be more difficult to win a case like this today. Another problem I see is how someone would get Topix to turn over information based on a local law. I’m sure their lawyers would fight this and I would assume state and federal courts would support them.
I would suggest that Harmony toughen up a little and ignore this site altogether. Although most of the comments posted here stretch the boundaries of common dignity, they would and should be considered the opinions of the posters and not verifiable fact. She should also consider that if the IP addresses of her detractors were made available to her that any posts she made would also be made available to anyone she went after. I find it difficult to believe that she would be reading posts on Topix but not posting herself. She might find herself being bit on the ass by her own “law”.
Rome Free Speech

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2013
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a lawyer I see a few problems with this new “law”. It would be very difficult to prove what constitutes “annoying, offensive or harassing” comments, especially when it is directed at a public official. This seems to be a move toward censorship of public speech. This was tried years ago by Jerry Falwell when he sued Hustler magazine. He didn’t win then and it would be more difficult to win a case like this today. Another problem I see is how someone would get Topix to turn over information based on a local law. I’m sure their lawyers would fight this and I would assume state and federal courts would support them.
I would suggest that Harmony toughen up a little and ignore this site altogether. Although most of the comments posted here stretch the boundaries of common dignity, they would and should be considered the opinions of the posters and not verifiable fact. She should also consider that if the IP addresses of her detractors were made available to her that any posts she made would also be made available to anyone she went after. I find it difficult to believe that she would be reading posts on Topix but not posting herself. She might find herself being bit on the ass by her own “law”.
Greg Amoroso the corrupt county attorney is upset and joined Harmony in this attempt at quieting those who would criticize their thin skinned selves foe being corrupt and useless!
Truth

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 15, 2013
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be incredibly funny to have a post she started herself be the one she intended to criminalize another for. The law is not applicable to topix.
maria

Agawam, MA

#18 Jan 23, 2014
Harmony or melanie or melody or whatever shes callin herself nowadays, blows for blow. Ive witnessed it.
old dog

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 23, 2014
maria wrote:
Harmony or melanie or melody or whatever shes callin herself nowadays, blows for blow. Ive witnessed it.
sad you cant teach an old dog new triks. Didnt she clean up her act yet?
Thats right bro

Rome, NY

#20 Jan 23, 2014
Omg she is a fraud addicted to coke and crack?
amanda

Schenectady, NY

#21 Jan 23, 2014
Coke that I kno of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 8 min POS 227
How Do You Feel About The Utica Fire Station Ch... 9 min fortune787 5
varsity basketball 9 min smiityyy 5
Ray's Revenge 11 min U Get what U elect 2
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 19 min Imadick 9
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 35 min Ha Ha 26
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 13
ND defeats Proctor! 1 hr Trash 25
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 8 hr Billy HAMBONE Wil... 58
Brindisi Sentenced 10 hr Beer Bellied Utican 12