Nbeatter

New York, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Simmer down traygone.
You are not Smart

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2013
rich guy wrote:
Why do we reinforce bad behavior by paying more welfare to those that have more children. If you need public assistance to take care of your self you should not be allowed to bring more children into this world. People on welfare should be temporarily court ordered to take birth control pills.
Shouldn't stupid people like you be similarly ordered?
I FEEL LIKE SAYING

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
I don't understand why at least a percentage of welfare isn't paid back by the recipient once they are working again. Welfare shouldn't be free handouts, it should be a loan. People would be more responsible and not life long welfare leaches. I couldn't afford school, so I got loans, which I am now paying back. Welfare should be paid back too.
end social programs

Costa Mesa, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2013
rich guy wrote:
Why do we reinforce bad behavior by paying more welfare to those that have more children. If you need public assistance to take care of your self you should not be allowed to bring more children into this world. People on welfare should be temporarily court ordered to take birth control pills.
One way is to tax the parents the moment the child is recognized as a fetus. Eliminate free schooling force the parents to pay this may not make them responsible, but sure in hell put a dent into their weed dough!

End WIC, welfare, all social programs, get rid of medicaid, get rid of free school lunches, get rid of pre-school, after-school programs anything they can find for free. These losers don't like it, give them a force script for cyanide and let them end their lives.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2013
There are states that require those that get aid to gain employment in a specified amount of time. Some states are much stricter than others when assessing need for aid. With that said, aid for individuals is needed in many circumstances. (Too many valid ones to list) Most that get aid do so for a limited time. You generalize when you state people are on it for life. Get the facts straight.
Leroy the Welfare King

Lowville, NY

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Darlene_ wrote:
There are states that require those that get aid to gain employment in a specified amount of time. Some states are much stricter than others when assessing need for aid. With that said, aid for individuals is needed in many circumstances.(Too many valid ones to list) Most that get aid do so for a limited time. You generalize when you state people are on it for life. Get the facts straight.
Facts are like last year, GIVE ME MY MONEYS!
not educated

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2013
lets not forget corporate welfare its not just people with no money getting handouts . look at the banks ,walmart , automakers. it needs to stop their too.
trevor martin

Oneida, NY

#11 Aug 29, 2013
and they out breed tax payers 10 to one....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 20 min O sit 19
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 23 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 79
scooby 44 min fileacomplaint 7
UPD cheif (Nov '14) 2 hr hit and miss 5
karam family salaries in ucsd 2 hr Be Professional 8
becky sutton 3 hr writerr 2
Utica schools a mess! 3 hr Be Professional 14
Carbone 7 hr bob 28
rob esche getting divorced 11 hr New Hartford Queen 54

Utica Jobs