bob wood (sara ann wood)
Just saying

Utica, NY

#23 May 21, 2012
They rode past my house and I watched for a few minutes while doing yardwork..who pays for the massage van??
Just saying

Utica, NY

#24 May 21, 2012
Not trying to be a smart a@# about it, but there were the riders and then an entourage of vehicles and one of them did say on it "massage van"
Cat in the Hat

New Hartford, NY

#25 May 21, 2012
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point. Where is this family now? Haven't heard from them in a long long time.
Just so you guys don't rack your minds all week. Bob Wood moved from Sauquoit to Chadwicks after the disappearance of his daughter. He has since left the area for good. They are not around here anymore. I'm gonna guess they are trying to start over. Probably a lot of bad memories.
Wish them the best

Franklin, NY

#26 May 21, 2012
Cat in the Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you guys don't rack your minds all week. Bob Wood moved from Sauquoit to Chadwicks after the disappearance of his daughter. He has since left the area for good. They are not around here anymore. I'm gonna guess they are trying to start over. Probably a lot of bad memories.
Good for them, I hope that someday they can find some peace. I also hope they never hear about this awful post.
in the know

Vernon Center, NY

#27 May 21, 2012
He still ownes/runs a halfway recovery house on Holland ave...a nice little hustle paid for by oneida county ei. us...what a shithole, and he treats the people who live there (who don't need anyone to make them feel any worse than they already do) like convicts...It's very sad about his daughter, that doesn't absolve him from responsibility for his actions and inactions now. A very strange man before and after Sarah Ann Woods kidnapping
Cat in the Hat

New Hartford, NY

#28 May 21, 2012
in the know wrote:
He still ownes/runs a halfway recovery house on Holland ave...a nice little hustle paid for by oneida county ei. us...what a shithole, and he treats the people who live there (who don't need anyone to make them feel any worse than they already do) like convicts...It's very sad about his daughter, that doesn't absolve him from responsibility for his actions and inactions now. A very strange man before and after Sarah Ann Woods kidnapping
You sure about that? The last I knew he didn't even live in this state anymore. Not sure why a pastor would run a halfway house and not live in the state he runs it in? He was the pastor in Chadwicks at the Oneida Street church. He left there 4 or 5 years ago. Haven't heard from him since.
micky

Long Eddy, NY

#29 May 21, 2012
Cat in the Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you guys don't rack your minds all week. Bob Wood moved from Sauquoit to Chadwicks after the disappearance of his daughter. He has since left the area for good. They are not around here anymore. I'm gonna guess they are trying to start over. Probably a lot of bad memories.
i heard he runs delta recovery on holland ave.

“SoFunnyAt420”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30 May 21, 2012
God says he is Alive and Well and that topix users should find better things to do.
Gay Guy

Lowville, NY

#31 May 22, 2012
Proper Etiquet wrote:
No one did anything expecting PRAISE. My, how you idiots read into something and form your own opinion. Has nothing to do with bothering anyone or impeading on their privacy. The poster asked a simple question, which is wahat TOPIX is about. When the community shared the pain and raised what they have over the years, it is considered by some for someone from the family to acknowledge or support it. Much the same that family and co-workers of our slain police officers do, and serviceman still alive from Pearl Harbor. This involvement cements the NEVER FORGET cause.
Unless they are the father of a slain local police officer - then they get crucified for not becoming invisible, post-murder. Topix: Home of the Hypocrites.
Gay Guy

Lowville, NY

#32 May 22, 2012
in the know wrote:
He still ownes/runs a halfway recovery house on Holland ave...a nice little hustle paid for by oneida county ei. us...what a shithole, and he treats the people who live there (who don't need anyone to make them feel any worse than they already do) like convicts...It's very sad about his daughter, that doesn't absolve him from responsibility for his actions and inactions now. A very strange man before and after Sarah Ann Woods kidnapping
Funny..... on page one it says there is not enough supervision for the people that reside in that recovery center, and here it implies there is TOO much. That says the recovery center is probably doing things right, and people are just jealous of the success. At least try to find a little consistency and common ground to your hateful trolling.
Gay Guy

Lowville, NY

#33 May 22, 2012
Runner wrote:
i agree, i would like to know where and what percentage of the money raised went to the foundation? I know all the families that came to the event ( paid by the bikers money they rasied )got their rooms paid for and partied like rock stars for 2 nights, with their familes.
It's none of your business. You don't work for any oversight committees. Besides, if you REALLY cared, you would probably be going straight to the horse's mouth, rather than whining on Topix.
lol

New York, NY

#34 May 22, 2012
Cat in the Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that? The last I knew he didn't even live in this state anymore. Not sure why a pastor would run a halfway house and not live in the state he runs it in? He was the pastor in Chadwicks at the Oneida Street church. He left there 4 or 5 years ago. Haven't heard from him since.
That is because most of them are convicts!
Hmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#35 May 22, 2012
Has he ever been a suspect?
The Messenger

Syracuse, NY

#36 May 22, 2012
Why would BW stay around here with all the guilt he has. We all know he had something to do with the killing of his daughter. He shut down his church just after Sara died and moved from his home not even one year later.
hmmm

Schenectady, NY

#37 May 22, 2012
Why would anyone expect a man whose child has been abducted and obviously murdered to go on with business as usual? Would YOU want to pass the spot and be reminded that your daughter's bike was found abandoned there? Bet you wouldn't. Let the man ALONE.
Low Life

Hartford, CT

#38 May 22, 2012
Ran accross this site accidently and am shocked at what low life people are responding to this post.

Sara Ann's mother passed away. Mr. Wood moved out of the area after. Would you stay?

Please show respect to the remaining family members.
ann

Long Eddy, NY

#39 May 22, 2012
so sad sara ann's mother died if above post is true. prayerfully, they are reunited in heaven.

yes, i heard doubts expressed too,who knows? we will never know.
ann

Long Eddy, NY

#40 May 22, 2012
doubts about the father, i mean...
UPD

Carthage, NY

#41 May 22, 2012
Gay Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny..... on page one it says there is not enough supervision for the people that reside in that recovery center, and here it implies there is TOO much. That says the recovery center is probably doing things right, and people are just jealous of the success. At least try to find a little consistency and common ground to your hateful trolling.
I don't see how the above post says that the people who reside at Delta Recovery are supervised "to much." What it says is that the people who reside there are treatment poorly -- read and comprehend!!!! I made the statement about the men who live in that home not being supervised enough, and they are not!!! So please GAY GUY (for God's sake) get the Dick out of your mouth and focus on what is written before you respond.
Gay Guy

Lowville, NY

#42 May 22, 2012
UPD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how the above post says that the people who reside at Delta Recovery are supervised "to much." What it says is that the people who reside there are treatment poorly -- read and comprehend!!!! I made the statement about the men who live in that home not being supervised enough, and they are not!!! So please GAY GUY (for God's sake) get the Dick out of your mouth and focus on what is written before you respond.
I was referring to the post on Page One that said (quote): " don't understand a lot of want RW does - not even making a statement - is not right. The way he runs his recovery home - strange also. he didn't fall into obscurity - he's out there running a recovery home with limited, very limited supervision for it occupants. " I was also referring to the comment on Page Two (which was listed in my comment) that said (again, DIRECT QUOTE): "and he treats the people who live there (who don't need anyone to make them feel any worse than they already do) like convicts..." Treating someone like a convict implies you aren't giving them enough freedom (i.e. OVERLY supervised!) Maybe you need to get the stick out of your rump and try a little of that reading and comprehension you were referring to. One person says too little supervision, the other says too much. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? 4 min failure to launch 59
They covered it up! 5 min DaveDumbablow Waaaah 8
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 5 min win win 9
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 6 min Nuts 8
CNN News 16 min Because 2
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 26 min SlobSmith 13
Culver Ave park across from Parkway pizza 31 min Fed Up 7
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 3 hr The Wizz 17
wktv mornings 4 hr TV Police 92
First source federal union 8 hr Dollars 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages