Nips

Walton, NY

#62 Nov 11, 2010
Very stimulating! Mine are about an inch and a quarter long when erect. I am turned on when men can't keep their eyes off them. They constantly show thru my bra and shirt. I have had men hit on me purely because my nips drive them crazy. I love the looks!
me too

Constableville, NY

#63 Nov 11, 2010
post a pic on craigslist
LavaGirl

United States

#64 Nov 11, 2010
My boyfriend loves my nipples. They do stick out very noticably. I actually use to feel self concscience about them but as Ive gotten into my 20's I realize that the couple of guys Ive been with actually worship my c cup breast and long nipples. My boyfriend says that my nipples and c--t always look like they're begging for attention the way they poke out.....lol
Logan

Rome, NY

#65 Nov 11, 2010
LavaGirl wrote:
My boyfriend loves my nipples. They do stick out very noticably. I actually use to feel self concscience about them but as Ive gotten into my 20's I realize that the couple of guys Ive been with actually worship my c cup breast and long nipples. My boyfriend says that my nipples and c--t always look like they're begging for attention the way they poke out.....lol
well damn, can we see for ourselves?
me too

Constableville, NY

#66 Nov 11, 2010
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>well damn, can we see for ourselves?
everyone knows your gay logan
curious

Montgomery, AL

#67 Nov 11, 2010
LavaGirl wrote:
that is extremely hott... I would attend to them A LOT
Unrule Me

Utica, NY

#68 Nov 11, 2010
I can't take my wife out in the winter anymore. Her nipples protrude right through her down vest. She knocked over the ski instructer last time we went.
Big nips

UK

#69 Mar 22, 2011
I have 32 c tits with big brown nips there erect most of the time and I hardly ever wear a bra they stand at an inch and a half and I love them being sucked n tweeked
curious

Montgomery, AL

#70 Mar 22, 2011
Big nips wrote:
I have 32 c tits with big brown nips there erect most of the time and I hardly ever wear a bra they stand at an inch and a half and I love them being sucked n tweeked
Care to chat sometime?
ahhhh

Cortland, NY

#71 Mar 22, 2011
BONER TIME!
Been There

Germantown, WI

#72 Mar 22, 2011
I had a girl cook me some ribs and after dinner used her nipples to pick my teeth.
Sammy

Oxford, NY

#73 Mar 23, 2011
Nothing more attractive than a women with large nipples that extend right through her bra and shirt! Especially if that women enjoys the attention her nipples draw.
lauren

Fort Wayne, IN

#74 Mar 23, 2011
lauren stripper syr, her nipples were a good two inches, hard on the inside,like velvet on the out, never seen such nice nipples, what a turn on, i use to squeeze her ass as hard as possible & suck her nipples down the back of my throat till she blew, she was a rider, nicest memory ever.
honker

Rockland, ME

#75 Mar 24, 2011
Good name for a band!!! Nine inch nails - 3 inch nibbles. I like it.
honker

Rockland, ME

#76 Mar 24, 2011
nipples .
Ridiculous

Flushing, NY

#77 Mar 24, 2011
Sorry. No one has 3 inch nipples. No one. That's just freakish.
Gayguy

South Butler, NY

#78 Mar 24, 2011
I like 10 inch dinkies.
tiger milk

Capitol Heights, MD

#79 Nov 22, 2011
7406 nothing better than long nips.especially if you can get three fingers of milk.
gfh233

United States

#80 Nov 22, 2011
its called "MOOKIE"
Nips

United States

#81 Jun 3, 2012
My nipples erect are about 1-1/2 inches long and thick like my little finger. I love the fact that men can't seem to keep their eyes of them! I even find alot of women mesermized by them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Morning Robert Oliveira 3 min sorry not true 19
BOCES- uncertified teachers 10 min out of control 13
Need a good roto-rooter 15 min Need help 6
More money for the Auditorium... 17 min Still A Little Al... 355
New Hartford Online 27 min Phony 1
ROCCO LaDUCA 32 min screaming coots 6
yanadasis closes club house 43 min Carl Spackler 10
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 4 hr wondering the sam... 49
NH new AD, you blew it already. 4 hr JusticeDefiled13501 8
Teb's son arrested from NH. 6 hr Reality Check 22