One more state prison to close in One...

One more state prison to close in Oneida County

Posted in the Utica Forum

Pete

Greig, NY

#1 May 11, 2014
about 400 people will be displaced.
Blue

Forest Hills, NY

#2 May 11, 2014
Not good that workers are getting displaced but we need to wean off the prison economy in this region....it has already done enough damage. Hope there will be retraining assistance for those affected.
Hosing

Whitesboro, NY

#3 May 11, 2014
Cuomo giveth & he taketh away.

Scumbag.
Great

Roslindale, MA

#4 May 11, 2014
Those prisons cost the area a fortune.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 May 11, 2014
Bro wrote:
<quoted text>"Retraining" ? Hard to re-train someone to sit on a chair all day and take pay to abuse every person they look at. One way or another they're a sort of workfare/welfare class. That's what they've become.
Bingo.
rumormill

Clinton, NY

#7 May 11, 2014
What prison is closing, and when? Have not seen or heard about this.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 11, 2014
rumormill wrote:
Hopefully the one in whitesboro. That would be great. Watch what's left of the utica region crumble right to the ground.
Bobby

New Hartford, NY

#10 May 12, 2014
White trash Infestation wrote:
Good riddence those prisons attracted whole scum class families to work there. The inmates didn't help so much either.
Nothing quite says or attracts ignorant "white trash" "prison class" families like 4 prisons in your area! They got just what they deserve you don't take shortcuts in life and if you do nobody who earned their way will have much sympathy. I thank my parents for their guidance and wisdom every day wow.
Your parents should be tar and feathered for ever letting you hatch. You're a psycho and should be put in for a lobotomy.
Nope

New Hartford, NY

#11 May 12, 2014
There is no more closings scheduled. So shut your pie hole.

And the families you speak of were already here in the area. They ended up working there when industry left the area. Bendix, Kelsey Hayes, Chicago pneumatic, etc.
Sorry douche if you think people shouldn't work at all. You say this area sucks but then you complain about people trying to support there families with whatever means that is left in this shit area. You can't have it both ways. In the end you don't care. You're a flaming terd and only come on here to incite further idiocy.
Sam

Greig, NY

#12 May 12, 2014
Great wrote:
Those prisons cost the area a fortune.
I think you mean WELFARE cost this area big tax dollars
Sam

Greig, NY

#13 May 12, 2014
rumormill wrote:
Mohawk CF and FPC
Sam

Greig, NY

#14 May 12, 2014
rumormill wrote:
Remember NYS can close a prison in 90 days or less
White trash Infestation

Cleveland, NY

#16 May 12, 2014
Why is my mother a filtygross HORE on welfare like SREGGIN.
Sam

Greig, NY

#18 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>I never said I DID care I do not live there and will not be returning even to visit if I can help it.
YOU can't have it both ways. T YOU choose to vote and take those jobs so stop whining now you washed out and ended up there for that pay! Those families are mostly scum look at them. Do you THINK people haven't noticed some of those colo-rectal gourds in all their lives? Even in a nice rural setting those families are always trash that crotchsprings NEW trash every generation. YOU could have gotten out. YOU could have gotten your degree.
Stay away from THEM, their "women" and their ill bred "kids" they are all problems and drama.
New saying for the upstate NY Prison Guard and phony wannabe cop legions-
"Cops and Guards" the NEW and true owners of the words "Society's New ]\[iggers".
As the working class people leave New York State. and Less and less taxes are paid to New York State .Everyone will see Welfare cut by 40% That will be great news, but will not bring NY back to life.
Sam

Greig, NY

#20 May 12, 2014
So you're trying to say Prison Gourds pay taxes so that justifies things?
They DON'T pay taxes they just return money back to the taxpayer. They are not makers they are takers. between welfare and workfare like the pubic servant rolls, now NY has more "takers" than "makers".
Let us know how thatall works out for yas it looks like a smashing, just smashing success from here captain!
Who was talking about Prison CO, Thats all you seam to talk about, Who cares What i am stating it that, As all working class people leave New York, Trying to find a job,or the company move and they go with them. That mean a smaller state tax base, So so people will see BIG cuts in state spending, ie School spending, Welfare, Road repair, EBT cards
Les Grossman

United States

#21 May 12, 2014
Good! Fck all the parasite class they ruined NY.

Enjoy!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#22 May 12, 2014
Les Grossman wrote:
Good! Fck all the parasite class they ruined NY.
Enjoy!
They're at a point of cannibalism where they are just consuming themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac and cheese 16 min dee 8
We don't have a racism problem in America! 30 min Talhotblonde 81
Remember The Screaming Eagles ? (Mar '10) 31 min ferg 56
Brillo Pad Hair 41 min funny 1
Who Owns Ocean Blue 49 min Idiot 8
Stamped concrete 59 min Idiot 10
Kristin Copeland 1 hr Stinky 15
Jill Reales hips 1 hr Adam 14
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 6 hr Fire Investigator 40
More from around the web