Taxpayer

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Maybe someone should check on the funding of the J.K.Hage building in utica. Lavish details such as swimming pool, whirlpool,gym and kitchen o the 3rd floor. Not everyone has cedar closets in their office basement. I think there was taxpayers funding on the remodeling of this private building. Oh thats right this was a green building. What a waste of taxpayers money, and know he is taking taxpayers money to investigate the same thing he is guilty of.
B Sc

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2012
I've known J.K. and his wife Hedy for 20 odd years, They are lovely people as are their children. We've even vacationed with them several times. I'm PROUD to call them friends. Not a term that I use lightly. A more honest man you will not find. He is truly in love with the Mohawk Valley. A rarity now-a-days. J.K., remember the eggplant!! ;-)
Friends always,
Love,
B & P S
Wow

Camillus, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
That all sounds pretty sweet, actually. I'd love to work there!
Colonel Klink

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2012
VWHAT... zizz siss... Verboten

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2012
B Sc wrote:
I've known J.K. and his wife Hedy for 20 odd years, They are lovely people as are their children. We've even vacationed with them several times. I'm PROUD to call them friends. Not a term that I use lightly. A more honest man you will not find. He is truly in love with the Mohawk Valley. A rarity now-a-days. J.K., remember the eggplant!! ;-)
Friends always,
Love,
B & P S
You've got to be kidding me!! What fantasy world do you live in? Nice? Honest? He is nether. He is a thief and a liar and a user to to the nth degree. He is far from a nice person. He is the scum of the earth. Furthermore JK, no one could have written these glowing words but you, JK, yourself.
Beatle Juice

South River, NJ

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Czer wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me!! What fantasy world do you live in? Nice? Honest? He is nether. He is a thief and a liar and a user to to the nth degree. He is far from a nice person. He is the scum of the earth. Furthermore JK, no one could have written these glowing words but you, JK, yourself.
This is NOT JK and yes, I admirehim very much. Your negative comments about someone are only reflective upon yourself.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 26, 2012
Beatle Juice wrote:
<quoted text>This is NOT JK and yes, I admirehim very much. Your negative comments about someone are only reflective upon yourself.
actually, it is reflective of his representation of me and speaking with the people who work with him and have zero respect for him.
WOW

Cortland, NY

#8 Jan 26, 2012
does he still work for the city i seen something in the paper a few weeks back
Pompous

Milford, MA

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Ok he is a pompous ass that likes to stir up trouble...just ask the MV Chamber

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Pompous wrote:
Ok he is a pompous ass that likes to stir up trouble...just ask the MV Chamber
And a BIG ASS at that!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Have you ever seen him eat? His food and everyone else's. Practically grabs it right out of their mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 35 min karma 97
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 1 hr New Hartford Spartan 2
Is Tracy Mills from the Uptown hot (Jan '11) 1 hr PEZ SEZ 26
Mohawk valley baseball umpire association (May '12) 3 hr strikeeeee 7
Jill Reales hips 3 hr Haters 20
Nails 4 hr Nailed It 2
We don't have a racism problem in America! 4 hr Utica Racist City 101
Kristin Copeland 8 hr DirtyDave 17
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 12 hr Johnny 41
More from around the web