#1 Reason to Vot Larry Tanoury ---- D...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doesnt Larry

United States

#22 Jul 7, 2011
Renfro wrote:
<quoted text>No moron actually I not only "understood" you pathetic attempt and dragging him through the mud, I also went well above it and noticed you don't care you just need to get your rox off. His dad wasnt convicted of anything so who cares about 30 years ago? Like blaming dote on larry it just makes you look a little desperate and without any real response to the larry threat. But what do I expect from utican losers who vote like you. You want your buddy in there because he help$ you out. Thats the only way you utica businessmen eat by scams! Are you Steve Dimeo? Duuuh! Youre all worthless suckers arguing and whining like kids with the wimpiest totally wimpiest of smear tactics anyway. Love your results! Im not larry even if I could prove it to you moron but I bet YOU are someone who eats off taxpayers and is trying to hang onto the job! You must really think youre something with your lame ass regurgitated old smears and pitiful existence.
I didn't comment on your dad, Larry. I don't sink to that level. That, and name calling are more characteristics of people l would never want to be like-people like you!
Pixley

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 7, 2011
Larry knocked on my door tonight on Mathews Ave. and he was a very nice young man. Very personable and seemed very genuine. I don't understand what all the hype is about.
Rich

Utica, NY

#25 Jul 7, 2011
Doesnt Larry wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't comment on your dad, Larry. I don't sink to that level. That, and name calling are more characteristics of people l would never want to be like-people like you!
Funny how everyone you dislike or points out that you're immature suddenly becomes Larry. You're pretty weak go talk trash somewhere else. He has my vote.
Voting for Larry

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 7, 2011
Larry,your hard work will win this election.I have heard good comments from the people who have met you during your petition drive.Keep up the good work!
Cmon Tanoury

Herkimer, NY

#28 Jul 7, 2011
Dude, you have absolutely NO future in politics. Even your "friends" on clippers corner shot you down! Enough is enough dummy!!!
Funny

New Hartford, NY

#29 Jul 7, 2011
Great thread! Larry's conveniently jumped on over to West Utica because he thinks he can slide right into an open slot with his predecessor running at large. He thinks he's a shoe in. I think he's already been sliding in his predecessors slot! He's a clown. Lacks any substance, has no real platform or agenda to run with/on. You can't just run around yelling NO! and call yourself a reformer. What solutions do you have to offer?

This is the the best channel on tv!
Funny

New Hartford, NY

#31 Jul 7, 2011
I mean, damn. He couldn't even spell VOTE!
Tanoury the Jerk

New Hartford, NY

#32 Jul 7, 2011
You are just like your Father. The apple
does not fall far from the tree. That sad little act you put on
when you tell people not to judge you by your fathers sins, well
I do not think your father was ever as nuts as you. Get back on your meds you need them.
Cmon Tanoury

Herkimer, NY

#34 Jul 8, 2011
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text> I want to see what Larry says he can do. The good ol boy network has failed abysmally so maybe it's his turn.
Apparently your memory is failing, it wasn't that long ago he made a "name" for himself as a county legislator. Want more of the same?
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#35 Jul 8, 2011
Cmon Tanoury wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently your memory is failing, it wasn't that long ago he made a "name" for himself as a county legislator. Want more of the same?
So what? Larry did fine and he is going to do it again. I can tell you are scared or why bother posting your lies at all hmmm? Why do you sound like you take this like a personal vendetta hmmm? Larry can win and thats why youre here crying and trying to make up a bunch of unrelated smears. You dont know how obvious you look do you?
Cmon Tanoury

Herkimer, NY

#36 Jul 8, 2011
So what lies did I post moron?
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#37 Jul 8, 2011
Cmon Tanoury wrote:
So what lies did I post moron?
You know. I know. End of story I'm not interested in playing your silly little immature idiot game. Go on obsessing about larry and well keep pointing it out. Moron is a good word for you. Have fun obsessing about larry winning now!
Cmon Tanoury

Herkimer, NY

#38 Jul 8, 2011
Like father like son except the pedophile thing! Two big mouths with no real platform other than drug testing public officials. lol

Isn't that a popular theme down in Florida now? And where is the father living(hiding out)? Hmmm to you too numbnuts! LOLOL
Funny

New Hartford, NY

#39 Jul 8, 2011
The sad thing is that this poster really is Larry. It's well known that Larry is a regular here. He slings trash here as wel as any other, attacking and insulting people. The guy has no clue and no ability to conduct himself in a manner that would benefit the people. Larry is out for Larry. Larry, how have you been donating and volunteering your free te around the community? Or is it all about chasing down a paycheck and some bennies?

Larry is running the ethics route but is the biggest scumbag in the bunch. "Alleged" blackmail, snapping pics of othe legislator's personal business, stalking, jumping to conclusions, compoets lack of professionalism. If you've ever been to a legislature meeting you know this guy has little to nothing to offer. He loves to talk just to hear it. And always riding behind someone. For a while it was Hennesey now he's hiding behind city level Democrats?

The biggest irony is that he is exaclty what he claims to be fighting. Unethical, incompetent, nothing new to offer with a personal and family legacy in local politics. How does this guy for a second consider himself an "outsider". Because nobody wants to work with him? Because he gets called out for his nonsense? Attention! sometimes (and this applies a lot locally) when people call you names and question your ability, they're sincere. Not everybody is jealous or a "hater" or a "naysayer" or is part of the "network". The reality is that people in the know understand that Larry really has no agenda and is using city politics to save face. This city is not the personal playground of elected officials. People live in this city, Larry has little real regard or concern these people. Unfortunately neither do most of the incumbents.
Mensa

Whitesboro, NY

#40 Jul 8, 2011
Forget drug testing city employees. What we really need is IQ testing for candidates for city offices.
wow

Utica, NY

#41 Jul 8, 2011
Bravo, bravo. At last, an honest, reasonable assessment.
Funny wrote:
The sad thing is that this poster really is Larry. It's well known that Larry is a regular here. He slings trash here as wel as any other, attacking and insulting people. The guy has no clue and no ability to conduct himself in a manner that would benefit the people. Larry is out for Larry. Larry, how have you been donating and volunteering your free te around the community? Or is it all about chasing down a paycheck and some bennies?
Larry is running the ethics route but is the biggest scumbag in the bunch. "Alleged" blackmail, snapping pics of othe legislator's personal business, stalking, jumping to conclusions, compoets lack of professionalism. If you've ever been to a legislature meeting you know this guy has little to nothing to offer. He loves to talk just to hear it. And always riding behind someone. For a while it was Hennesey now he's hiding behind city level Democrats?
The biggest irony is that he is exaclty what he claims to be fighting. Unethical, incompetent, nothing new to offer with a personal and family legacy in local politics. How does this guy for a second consider himself an "outsider". Because nobody wants to work with him? Because he gets called out for his nonsense? Attention! sometimes (and this applies a lot locally) when people call you names and question your ability, they're sincere. Not everybody is jealous or a "hater" or a "naysayer" or is part of the "network". The reality is that people in the know understand that Larry really has no agenda and is using city politics to save face. This city is not the personal playground of elected officials. People live in this city, Larry has little real regard or concern these people. Unfortunately neither do most of the incumbents.
Oneida CountyScumocrats

United States

#43 Mar 29, 2014
Cmon Tanoury wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently your memory is failing, it wasn't that long ago he made a "name" for himself as a county legislator. Want more of the same?
So much for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
700 club (Jan '11) 10 min kosher nostra 5
Who is Mark Flagg? 15 min Know what Im sayin 14
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 38 min Thanks Mass 35
Claudia to senior citizens: Thanks for the vote... 55 min Liberal crybabies 8
London Mayor 1 hr Rafe Hollister 5
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 1 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 17
How does it feel? 1 hr so true 5
Utica Comet's Esche almost arrested 4 slapping ... 2 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 35
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 924
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr D Corrs Corpse 114
c h e a t 5 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages