#1 Reason to Vot Larry Tanoury ---- D...

#1 Reason to Vot Larry Tanoury ---- DRUG TEST CITY EMPLOYEES!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Urine Luck

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Never really though much one way or the other on Tanoury but this is a great idea ALL DAY LONG! I'm voting for this guy no matter what.

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1721569006...
S Utica

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2011
I like it. They like to act like they're high and mighty, but half would be out of a job if they had to get tested. Maybe this will straighten them out or make them stop judging other people. Tanoury has a lot of good ideas.
Rosalie

AOL

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Testa is my choice as he has been a life long west utican.
bad choice

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Tanoury has no real experience,he is just another garden variety nobody!
ace

Cortland, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2011
you can start the testing with him simple breathalyzer should do
What

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Still trying to self promote little Larry?
child lover dad

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2011
His dad was a big pervert! He liked little children a lot!
But but but

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2011
child lover dad wrote:
His dad was a big pervert! He liked little children a lot!
So how do you think YOU got here? Who cares?
Utican

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2011
ace wrote:
you can start the testing with him simple breathalyzer should do
BINGO!!!! Start with testing Larry.
News

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 6, 2011
News Flash: Heard today that Larry's NOT running for city council anymore. Says he's had enough of you backwoods inbreds. True story.
Rosalie

AOL

#11 Jul 6, 2011
Testa is from west utica and Tanoury is a cornhill resident.
Doesnt Larry

Frisco, TX

#12 Jul 7, 2011
Look like perfect candidate for Psych Ward?
I think all those running for office should undergo a psych eval first!
Renfro

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Doesnt Larry wrote:
Look like perfect candidate for Psych Ward?
I think all those running for office should undergo a psych eval first!
"Look like"? If you can't spell don't try weak humor. It's not any better.
Doesnt Larry

Frisco, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2011
Renfro wrote:
<quoted text>"Look like"? If you can't spell don't try weak humor. It's not any better.
Renfro, l didn't ask for your opinion. If you don't like my humor don't read it.
THE CITY IS DRUG TESTING

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 7, 2011
Hello the city is and has been drug testing.
Renfro

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2011
Doesnt Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Renfro, l didn't ask for your opinion. If you don't like my humor don't read it.
And I didn't ask you if you thought I cared goof. You have to tell at least 9th grader jokes here if you want to avoid looking like a back woods moron. You're a good example of the rube mentality hillbilly people from this area. So lowly and unsophisticated.
Doesnt Larry

Frisco, TX

#17 Jul 7, 2011
Renfro wrote:
<quoted text>And I didn't ask you if you thought I cared goof. You have to tell at least 9th grader jokes here if you want to avoid looking like a back woods moron. You're a good example of the rube mentality hillbilly people from this area. So lowly and unsophisticated.
If you knew how to read you would understand two things: First, l didn't make any spelling errors, and second, l wasn't trying to be funny.
If you aren't Larry Tanoury youself, check out his Facebook page and you will see what l am talking about.
Doesnt Larry

Frisco, TX

#18 Jul 7, 2011
You also failed to notice the spelling error in the name of this thread-Vot!
NO LARRY

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2011
On Dotes payroll, anyone who hangs with Dote should hang alone
Renfro

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 7, 2011
Doesnt Larry wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew how to read you would understand two things: First, l didn't make any spelling errors, and second, l wasn't trying to be funny.
If you aren't Larry Tanoury youself, check out his Facebook page and you will see what l am talking about.
No moron actually I not only "understood" you pathetic attempt and dragging him through the mud, I also went well above it and noticed you don't care you just need to get your rox off. His dad wasnt convicted of anything so who cares about 30 years ago? Like blaming dote on larry it just makes you look a little desperate and without any real response to the larry threat. But what do I expect from utican losers who vote like you. You want your buddy in there because he help$ you out. Thats the only way you utica businessmen eat by scams! Are you Steve Dimeo? Duuuh! Youre all worthless suckers arguing and whining like kids with the wimpiest totally wimpiest of smear tactics anyway. Love your results! Im not larry even if I could prove it to you moron but I bet YOU are someone who eats off taxpayers and is trying to hang onto the job! You must really think youre something with your lame ass regurgitated old smears and pitiful existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 2 min Andy 4
Kristin Copeland 9 min Tyrone 33
Heather Gaetano 14 min Bad apples 2
Why does Kristin Copeland wear black pants ever... 29 min Steve 5
Jill Reales hips 40 min Dave 25
What Amanda Ventura Did (May '11) 42 min citizen kane 23
Cheaters 49 min Angry 23
Michele Gulla ? 1 hr Slippery scammer 24
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 11 hr Think agan 8
We don't have a racism problem in America! 19 hr Disgusted 124