Would you date a girl with a black kid?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bad news

Marion, IL

#48 Jul 25, 2013
Dating a woman who has been with a black is not only nasty but downright hazardous to your health.
Blacks have the highest rate of STD's even Aids.

There is nothing worse than a race traitor, even the women know once they have violated their heritage and cranked out a few hybrids nobody decent would ever consider them as a worthy partner.
Many white women poop out these hybrids and then are ashamed of them and pawn them off on their parents or even grandparents or other relatives to take care of, don't deny it because i have seen it happen more than once.
My opinion is very simple: You chose to betray your own people and to have mongrel children, you take care of them.
No way

New York, NY

#49 Jul 25, 2013
Doesn't this slut have a sister or cousin that's clean for you to date instead?
Lady Matisse

New York, NY

#50 Jul 25, 2013
Mike wrote:
A white girl i've been dating has a black son from another relationship. He's a pretty good kid. There's just part of me that has a problem with her having a black kid more than if she had a white kid from a past relationship. Am I wrong for feeling this way?
Yes ,there is something wrong with your comment. She deserves a better person than you are and so does her son.
ureapwhatusow

New Hartford, NY

#51 Jul 25, 2013
Lady Matisse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ,there is something wrong with your comment. She deserves a better person than you are and so does her son.
All race issues aside, her son deserved to be born to a family and not be a product of a "past relationship." His mother showed lousy judgement engaging in promiscuity. She deserved exactly what she got--to be a single parent. You reap what you sow. Don't expect the human race to be understanding of someone who didn't care enough to be married or even in a stable relationship before they got pregnant. She damaged her own marketablility with her eyes wide open and now, like all of us who make mistakes, she has to pay for it. Her son will pay for it as well. Never really belonging. The guy's reaction is a normal, honest one. Something you are not used to, I can tell. I think the guy deserves much better and here's hoping he gets it.
RegularCrewChief

New York, NY

#52 Jul 25, 2013
wow wrote:
Lots and lots of judging going on here.
So? If more people practiced good judgment, there would be far fewer problems.
Ignorance

Portland, MI

#53 Jul 25, 2013
ureapwhatusow wrote:
<quoted text>
All race issues aside, her son deserved to be born to a family and not be a product of a "past relationship." His mother showed lousy judgement engaging in promiscuity. She deserved exactly what she got--to be a single parent. You reap what you sow. Don't expect the human race to be understanding of someone who didn't care enough to be married or even in a stable relationship before they got pregnant. She damaged her own marketablility with her eyes wide open and now, like all of us who make mistakes, she has to pay for it. Her son will pay for it as well. Never really belonging. The guy's reaction is a normal, honest one. Something you are not used to, I can tell. I think the guy deserves much better and here's hoping he gets it.
His reaction to coming into a woman's life with child is ok. But he brought race into it. Does not matter if baby is black white red yellow or blue. That's the part you say no she deserves a man who's going to be a great father like figure to her son. Regardless of race. It's just another racist post to bash black people.
ureapwhatusow

New Hartford, NY

#54 Jul 25, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
His reaction to coming into a woman's life with child is ok. But he brought race into it. Does not matter if baby is black white red yellow or blue. That's the part you say no she deserves a man who's going to be a great father like figure to her son. Regardless of race. It's just another racist post to bash black people.
You missed the whole point. The real issue is the kid--his mother didn't care enough about him or herself to use birth control.--afterall there are only about 50 different ways to prevent pregnancy. The KID deserves a great father since the one he has obviously isn't there-and who is to blame for that--not the kid but the mother who wasn't married and isn't married but apparently is on the prowl for someone to pick up the mess that she made. Not everyone likes everyone in every race. And if he can't see himself supporting a mix that he had nothing to do with well at least he had the strength and honesty to admit that and hopefully move on. Some of the biggest racists in existence are people of color so enough with the race card--its been played to death and means nothing, and is usually only played when you don't want to face the truth about your own shortcomings--its so much easier to blame it on a white person.
Mr Big Ten Inch

Utica, NY

#55 Jul 25, 2013
You will need to learn his language to communicate with him.
Repeat after me:
OOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA. That means pass the crack pipe.
BOOGA-OOGA-BOOGA. That means pass the chicken.
BOOGA-BOOGA-OOGA. That means pass the watermellon.
biracial myself

United States

#56 Jul 25, 2013
I am White and Hispanic. Both my parents were married and I have a college education. I have never been in trouble with the law, nor do I dress ghetto, I am far from the stereotype. But I understand most bi racial children arent not as fortunate or successful as me. Most of these kids come from thug fathers and slutty mothers, and its true most of these kids, sadly, are looked at only as a product of a past relationship. I can easily pass myself off as full white and would probably not date a girl with a black kid.
a proud white person

Utica, NY

#57 Jul 25, 2013
biracial myself wrote:
I am White and Hispanic. Both my parents were married and I have a college education. I have never been in trouble with the law, nor do I dress ghetto, I am far from the stereotype. But I understand most bi racial children arent not as fortunate or successful as me. Most of these kids come from thug fathers and slutty mothers, and its true most of these kids, sadly, are looked at only as a product of a past relationship. I can easily pass myself off as full white and would probably not date a girl with a black kid.
Good for you in what you have done with your life -BUT- being white and Hispaic is a far cry from having black blood running thru your veins.

Anyone I've ever known that is a mixture of black and white still have the predominant features of the black race (tight black wire hair, big lips, & dark skin). The dielema they face is what race do they belong to and end up being called "Oreo" for the rest of their lives.

Whites should stay with their own race and blacks should stay within their race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 14 min Heather 52
Want to know 30 min Curious 1
Cannot believe this 36 min Curious 1
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... (Feb '15) 44 min Stars4 22
Homosexuality should not be a topic in public e... 1 hr Gaggy 13
Sitrin 1 hr Disabled CNA 2
on the mark ???? who is it ?? at mallwhat are t... 1 hr fry 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 12 hr Diction 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance