Would you date a girl with a black kid?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
A white girl i've been dating has a black son from another relationship. He's a pretty good kid. There's just part of me that has a problem with her having a black kid more than if she had a white kid from a past relationship. Am I wrong for feeling this way?
Half and half

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
I wouldn't date her either. It would always be like that SNL skit when the white family came back from a Jamaica vacation with a "surprise".
hmmmpf

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Your reaction is normal and understandable. Having a black kid makes it a whole different ball game. It says a whole lot about her. I would stay the heck away--she's trouble and so is the kid. Find someone normal and available without any of that kind of baggage. Who needs it. Not you.
terrie

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Your gut is telling you NO so listen to it and get the heck away. There are plenty of white girls who would be much better for you.
Hell no

Meriden, CT

#5 Jul 23, 2013
I would never date a girl with a black kid !
just saying

New York, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2013
It's hard enough dating a girl with a child . A black child would make it extremely difficult.
Crow

North Billerica, MA

#7 Jul 23, 2013
No I would leave. It's not the poor kids fault but it says a lot about her and how low her class and standards were at one point. Let her stay with the black guys because now that she realizes what classless fatherless welfare scum they are she is going to pick a good guy like you as second choice? I don't think so and don't be that guy. Let Jamal deal with hitting that from the back and punching her in the face.
Da man

Yorkville, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Never. Too much baby daddy issues
Joe Griffo

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2013
I dated a guy with a black kid once.
wow

New York, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Lots and lots of judging going on here.
dora

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2013
wow wrote:
Lots and lots of judging going on here.
The guy asked for an opinion. Opinions involve judgements. At least these responders aren't a pretentious azz like you are. They actually answer his question which you do not.
whitey

New York, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Not many good quality white girls out there either !
Al Sharptin

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 23, 2013
It's all about the meat. If you white guys were packin' like the brothers, the girls wouldn't get wet when we look at them.
i know

New York, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Most girls are pigs these days,hard to find somebody that is a genuinely a good girl that has good morals.
mmmhmmm

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2013
i know wrote:
Most girls are pigs these days,hard to find somebody that is a genuinely a good girl that has good morals.
That's a two way street, partner. Guys are pigs and then some.
Mr Big Ten Inch

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2013
I tell them I'll always be there for them. I bang them. They have my kid. I get the welfare. I move on.
Mr. Big Ten Inch's score:
26 white
7 black
4 hispanic
6 asian
Total 18 kids.
I'll be seeing your daughter tonight!
Ignorance

Holyoke, MA

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Because she has a black child does not mean she is trash. Not does it mean the black guy was a "thug". You should not be questioning being with her. She should be questioning being with you. She should get away from you because you will obviously always have a prejudice against her child. For being nothing but a human being. Race does not determine the way people act. I see many white crack heads, prostitutes, drug dealers, child molesters etc. so if the father of her child was one of those above it would be ok. Because he's white. Hopefully all the ignorance stated on this page will one day have a huge awakening.
Crow

North Billerica, MA

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
Because she has a black child does not mean she is trash. Not does it mean the black guy was a "thug". You should not be questioning being with her. She should be questioning being with you. She should get away from you because you will obviously always have a prejudice against her child. For being nothing but a human being. Race does not determine the way people act. I see many white crack heads, prostitutes, drug dealers, child molesters etc. so if the father of her child was one of those above it would be ok. Because he's white. Hopefully all the ignorance stated on this page will one day have a huge awakening.
your the ignorant one we have seen enough destruction in America from these animals plus being politically correct went out the window with their racisium over Zimmerman
Leo Gorcey

Long Eddy, NY

#22 Jul 23, 2013
freddie's post above (#8) brings up a good point. If the father shows up because he may have visitation rights...if he's not paying child support I'd run from this set-up.
Mr Big Ten Inch

Utica, NY

#24 Jul 23, 2013
Leo Gorcey wrote:
freddie's post above (#8) brings up a good point. If the father shows up because he may have visitation rights...if he's not paying child support I'd run from this set-up.
Child support? They're paying me! I pimp them out until they get sucker to support them, then he pays me to stay away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older male looking for first time 12 min Lou 3
prostitution 43 min No exaggeration 8
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 44 min umm 5
Tattoo Re-coloring 46 min Steeerike 6
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 47 min Hi Dave From Kay 62
Napoli's Bakery Jerry Zenzillo 53 min Upset Jerkoff 6
Fire fighters promoted 1 hr Steeerike 10
rob esche getting divorced 13 hr DumpedDave 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance