mastercuts in sangertown mall ?

mastercuts in sangertown mall ?

Posted in the Utica Forum

CHICA

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Who r these people who work there and who runs that place?
becky

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2010
THAT place is gross ,! tried it out !!!! not very pleased...bad service .. girls think there all that ...not even close ...big mistake ..hour wait and shitty hair cutt ..walls are dirty and sinks looked filthy..sorry but true

“You reap what you sow”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2010
becky wrote:
THAT place is gross ,! tried it out !!!! not very pleased...bad service .. girls think there all that ...not even close ...big mistake ..hour wait and shitty hair cutt ..walls are dirty and sinks looked filthy..sorry but true
Yeah... one of them lets her kids eats leaded paint chips off the house she lived in while he played outside. And the kicker is she actually had the nerve to try and sue the landlord for it. How about.. don't let your kid pick paintchips off the house and eat them while you watch.
Mallrat

Lewiston, ME

#4 Jul 15, 2010
Awful haircuts.... Took my kids there... Never again and when I went to pay the fat blonde with her fupa hanging out was too busy itching her ass and stealing from the place... My son seen her pocket the money on top of begging for a tip to take her kid to a fair.. Wow real class let me tell you... I called for a manager apparently she was never in... Then I took it to corporate and I got free hair products of their shitty brand name "'mastercut" products that those useless girls try to push on you to buy everytime I went in there... Never going back will laugh when that whole mall finally closes... Trash magnet!!
haha

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 16, 2010
becky wrote:
That place just got remodeled like two months ago dumbass and of course your gonna wait a little while when there's ten people waiting for haircuts....go somewhere else
Districtmanager

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
That place just got remodeled like two months ago dumbass and of course your gonna wait a little while when there's ten people waiting for haircuts....go somewhere else
Hahahaha more like 4 years ago it
Was remodeled haha I'm pretty much 100% that that cheap ass company would never remodel again besides it's closing soon!!
customer

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2010
nasty ass place . girls are real cocky and think they are so prety, but the guy there is hot ..
sweetwine

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2010
um, yeah. so a girl there RUINED my hair about two years ago and I am still growing out/cutting off the damage. She didn't want me to see how bad she messed up the color so she was "too busy" to blow it dry and I had to go home with wet hair- once it dried, I saw the wreckage. They only work at Mastercuts because they are too shitty to get a real job.
who knows

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2010
the whole place is filled with bitches except a couple are nice but for the most part the place needs to close down or they need new girls
best idea

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Your first mistake is to go to that ghetto mall.
SO TRUE

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2010
JAMIE PLUMB MCRAITH .YUK. SHE USED TO SNORT COKE WITH PHIL SAPPORITTO NOW SHES PLAYING THE MCRAITHS FOR THERE MONEY . WHAT A SCUM BAG . HER BROTHERS A CRACK HEAD AND HER MAN CHAD IS A BITCH . SHE LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND WALKS LIKE SHE GOT SOMETHING IN HER ASS .. PROBLY PHILS DICK STILL STUCK IN HER ..WHAT A WASTE SHE GIVES HER BROTHER MONEY FOR CRACK .. LOL
joker

Syracuse, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
What about big nose christina degrace ? shes fat and thinks shes so hot but realy shes a mess dancing at cavallos .. ahahahahah shes out every night getting drunk . dosnt her man no shes ugly .. hes ahunk and needs to find ahot girl shes straight trash.
christinad

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Sep 10, 2010
joker wrote:
What about big nose christina degrace ? shes fat and thinks shes so hot but realy shes a mess dancing at cavallos .. ahahahahah shes out every night getting drunk . dosnt her man no shes ugly .. hes ahunk and needs to find ahot girl shes straight trash.
I haven't worked there in months so idk why my name is being brought up? I'm def not out every night getting drunk and I'm def not trash .its funny bc whoever is talking shit won't have the balls to tell me who this is or say it to me. I've never had a problem with anyone before so this is very confusing??? But thanks for thinking about me :)
guttbucket

Oneida, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2010
SO TRUE wrote:
JAMIE PLUMB MCRAITH .YUK. SHE USED TO SNORT COKE WITH PHIL SAPPORITTO NOW SHES PLAYING THE MCRAITHS FOR THERE MONEY . WHAT A SCUM BAG . HER BROTHERS A CRACK HEAD AND HER MAN CHAD IS A BITCH . SHE LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND WALKS LIKE SHE GOT SOMETHING IN HER ASS .. PROBLY PHILS DICK STILL STUCK IN HER ..WHAT A WASTE SHE GIVES HER BROTHER MONEY FOR CRACK .. LOL
she was a big time skank when she used to bartend at champs! Total bitch and a player. she will get what she deserves
Mike

Long Eddy, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2010
Do any of the women there have nice bods? Any with big chests? They can rub 'em in my face when I go in for a trim.
let me know

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Go to trendsetters and see elizabeth
Mall Security

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Sep 14, 2010
joker wrote:
Christina is a doll you must not know who you're talking about far from fat and she's not out all the time she's a very good mother shows how sad ur life is that u have to try to trash such a good person but it didn't work too well did it... Just shows the level of class that christina possess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concrete guy in OD will beat est.by 20% (May '11) 1 hr I know 7
David Mickle UPD 1 hr Notgoinganywhere 2
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,234
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,187
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 6,125
Leean casaleta 2 hr hello 8
SLICE pizza "fundraiser" 3 hr Dave 5
Sam wessing 3 hr dare 34
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 4 hr Blue 238
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 4 hr Gram 24