Utica's list of worst landlords/slumlords

Posted in the Utica Forum

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Hey all youze Utica natives from the 70's, 80's, 90's,2000, 2010...don't hold back. These two I think are Utica's worst...

Tim Klotz
Mario Bevivino
muchkin

New York, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2010
4gettaboutit wrote:
Hey all youze Utica natives from the 70's, 80's, 90's,2000, 2010...don't hold back. These two I think are Utica's worst...
Tim Klotz
Mario Bevivino
There was a lady landlord in Cornhill --- can't remember her name. Big slumlord. Anybody.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2010
Antonia Bevivino?? She also owned Belvedere's...what a dump and it was a front for there son's drug dealing.
hydropass

Marcus Hook, PA

#4 Mar 21, 2010
how about the Donald Trump of all slumlords,Ben Julian?!!!!
tired

AOL

#5 Mar 21, 2010
Don,t forget Frank Vasera, big slumlord.
Litasha Brown

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2010
Larry Dack owns about 7 homes in Cornhill He rents out. Nasty run down rat infested roches. If you get behind on your rent He asks for sex favors.
Utican

New York, NY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
Brett Lewjewski
slumlord

New York, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Brett is a big mouth slumlord his places are dumps/ Does anyone know what this bum does for a living. last time I knew he was working for Anaconda and was fired. I think he works with kids oneida now
Litasha Brown

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2010
He works For Larry Dack running teen clubs.
chris

Ithaca, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2010
obviously you people have nothing better to do then talk about landllords...Why don't you welfare scumbags go get a job and then maybe you can own a house and not have to rent!!!!
bobby

Ithaca, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2010
A lot of these slumlords will get theirs when they get sued. Don't they know that if something happens to the tenant (within certain circumstances) because of their stupidity,lazy butts not fixing crap they will be to blame. People/tenants are coming up with new things to sue over everyday.
Ken P

Syracuse, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2010
bobby wrote:
A lot of these slumlords will get theirs when they get sued. Don't they know that if something happens to the tenant (within certain circumstances) because of their stupidity,lazy butts not fixing crap they will be to blame. People/tenants are coming up with new things to sue over everyday.
Ya - and it's covered under the homeowners insurnace. If you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest you shut up.
bobby

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 12, 2010
That's what I'm talking about. Do you think the insurance company wants to pay out the big bucks? They will if they have to but if the a**hole of a landlord has a lot of diff properties and they are all insured(hopefully) and all sued their rates will go up. If no insurance the tenants can always try to go after them personally. All depends what the damage is. So, Ken P... You need to shove it. Don't YOU open up your big mouth when you can not grasp the full meaning of what I wrote. Go ahead and slam me again . Tell me shut up. I don't care what you think.You could feel the same way about me I don't give a F%&k.
Big Tom

Oswego, NY

#14 Apr 12, 2010
bobby wrote:
That's what I'm talking about. Do you think the insurance company wants to pay out the big bucks? They will if they have to but if the a**hole of a landlord has a lot of diff properties and they are all insured(hopefully) and all sued their rates will go up. If no insurance the tenants can always try to go after them personally. All depends what the damage is. So, Ken P... You need to shove it. Don't YOU open up your big mouth when you can not grasp the full meaning of what I wrote. Go ahead and slam me again . Tell me shut up. I don't care what you think.You could feel the same way about me I don't give a F%&k.
bobby,

It's Einsteins like you that make landlords laugh. Most landlords who do this for a living, set up corporations or LLC's and place the properties in those corps, to protect themselves personally. You can sue as much as you want, if ther is no insurance you get dick, just like you deserve!!
Larry Dack

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2010
I'm goining to evict you L Brown.
Bruce Lee Roy

Ithaca, NY

#16 Apr 13, 2010
Ernie
check this out

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Fact

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Frank Responte All of his houses are nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most liberals have a low IQ 1 hr Laugh at NY 15
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 3 hr KY WELLER 422
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr area resident 631
state testing 8 hr hooray 65
Love 9 hr truth 5
Movers & moving companies (Jul '13) 9 hr cum laude 31
People that Invite U 2 Lunch & Talk on Their Ph... 11 hr Bruce J 5
WKTV-Smith Thu Duke 12
Carbone auto group Thu Huge 16
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]