sabatinos - pubic hair warning

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shelly

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2010
I ordered a pizza at this "Sabatinos" on Court and State St. and AS WE WERE EATING IT WE SEE there was a huge curly pube stuck right to the crust! We took a picture for proof. My guests and I were so grossed out we all spitout what we were chewwing. This also happened with a Big Mac from Mohawk St. Mcdonalds about 5 years ago what is wrong with these restaurants?!??!
Harry Houghton III

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Lawsuit!
fred

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2010
Quit your bitching!!!! Some places would have charged you for an extra topping.
Pizza maker

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2010
At Uncle's they would charge .75 for the extra topping.
Bar Stool

Oneida, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Pizza maker wrote:
At Uncle's they would charge .75 for the extra topping.
The only reason they charge is because it is a special order. No one in there has a hair on their respective ballz so they bring it in from the Killabrew, where hair is plenty. They used to use the chin hair off the wives that frequent the place but they went to full beards and don't want to give up the new look.
thrashpunk

Oneida, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
I ordered a pizza at this "Sabatinos" on Court and State St. and AS WE WERE EATING IT WE SEE there was a huge curly pube stuck right to the crust! We took a picture for proof. My guests and I were so grossed out we all spitout what we were chewwing. This also happened with a Big Mac from Mohawk St. Mcdonalds about 5 years ago what is wrong with these restaurants?!??!
why does it have to be a pube? i mean they're all italian/middle eastern with CURLY HAIR ON THEIR HEADS!!!!
stop it

New York, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2010
I hope no one takes this post seriously, funny how this post shows up when a new pizza place opens up nearby. Just because someone comes on hear and tells a story, doesn't make it true.
Shelly

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2010
stop it wrote:
I hope no one takes this post seriously, funny how this post shows up when a new pizza place opens up nearby. Just because someone comes on hear and tells a story, doesn't make it true.
Oh it's true we kept the piece in a bag in the freezer and took a picture. Shall I post it?
stop it

New York, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it's true we kept the piece in a bag in the freezer and took a picture. Shall I post it?
Who's to say you didn't do it, not saying your that type of person but we live in a crazy world and no one knows you from anyone.
Shelly

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2010
stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say you didn't do it, not saying your that type of person but we live in a crazy world and no one knows you from anyone.
I did it? For what reason to smear a store? Oh yeah anything that "sounds good" I guess. Sure, so you are saying that on behalf of some "other new pizzeria" I fabricated all this? Oh yes that's a real fantastical theory. So this pizza we have here is a carefully prepared "prop" we went through all this troouble just to post a warning on the internet then? That's stupid as the day is long. You must be a dumb utican if you think that makes any sense at all! A "pube" conspiracy? That is asinine.

Of course it couldn't just be that, DUHHHH, we started eating it and noticed what looks like a pube sticking out of the cheese right? Couldn't possibly be that right? Ok I'll sue you just to prove it.
balding

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>I did it? For what reason to smear a store? Oh yeah anything that "sounds good" I guess. Sure, so you are saying that on behalf of some "other new pizzeria" I fabricated all this? Oh yes that's a real fantastical theory. So this pizza we have here is a carefully prepared "prop" we went through all this troouble just to post a warning on the internet then? That's stupid as the day is long. You must be a dumb utican if you think that makes any sense at all! A "pube" conspiracy? That is asinine.
Of course it couldn't just be that, DUHHHH, we started eating it and noticed what looks like a pube sticking out of the cheese right? Couldn't possibly be that right? Ok I'll sue you just to prove it.
I was in sabatino's yesterday at lunch and noticed I lost some pubics. Do you still have it?
Pastor Jim

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
When you give your man a bj you must get some pubic hairs in your mouth, so why does it bother you so much?
balljoy

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
Maybe when the pizza maker was scraping his crotch for the sprinkle cheese one of his pubes came loose, that might explain it or maybe a girl made the pizza and when she was scratching her cooch for the anchovies one of her pubes came loose, in any event it wouldn't have hurt you any if you consumed it you wouldn't even have known it.
stop it

New York, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>I did it? For what reason to smear a store? Oh yeah anything that "sounds good" I guess. Sure, so you are saying that on behalf of some "other new pizzeria" I fabricated all this? Oh yes that's a real fantastical theory. So this pizza we have here is a carefully prepared "prop" we went through all this troouble just to post a warning on the internet then? That's stupid as the day is long. You must be a dumb utican if you think that makes any sense at all! A "pube" conspiracy? That is asinine.
Thanks for admitting you made up the story. A pubic hair? please, you couldn't come up with something more believable than that?? I'm sure whatever pizza place that just opened will do OK without you trying to take away business from another place. Shame on you for making up such nonsense and trying to take business away from a reputably convenience store.
Shelly

Fayetteville, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2010
stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting you made up the story. A pubic hair? please, you couldn't come up with something more believable than that?? I'm sure whatever pizza place that just opened will do OK without you trying to take away business from another place. Shame on you for making up such nonsense and trying to take business away from a reputably convenience store.
Not admitting any such thing do you get your reasoning skills from a cereal box? Don't give up the pizzapube job for "midnight detective" idiot. It is true and all your silly distraction attempts won't change it. I don't work for any other pizza joint you must be an idiot if you seriously think someone would go through the trouble. Do you really think someone would come up with such a hairbrained scheme? What are you retarded?
On This Site

New York, NY

#17 Apr 27, 2010
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>if you seriously think someone would go through the trouble. Do you really think someone would come up with such a hairbrained scheme?
Absolutely!!! LOL
tony montana

Watertown, NY

#18 Apr 27, 2010
dead flies all over,that place is disgusting, run by musluum scum
Court street courter

Fayetteville, NY

#19 Apr 27, 2010
The owner of that place screwed all his help over when they built that made promises and never paid these people it looks like it has come back to haunt him. Why don't they clean that 5hi+h0le up? Why does the city go after people for a broken window but they are allowed to have wrecked unregistered cars out front, dumpsters all over the place. The grafitti is such a nice touch!
McArabics

Fayetteville, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2010
Not that I have anything against their ethnicity and they seem to try very hard but does anyone find it very strange that a "pizzeria" is operated by a bunch of syrians and yemenese? That's like going to get chinese and there's a greek guy cooking and an italian waiting tables. Only in Utica folks!!!
Dayv

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 27, 2010
O you don't need a pube in the food to shy you away from this place. The food did it for me years ago it's another also-ran pizza joint. No competion AT ALL with the big boys in Utica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Bowen 7 min Jojo 23
Acacia home care 8 min Michelle 4
Start to Shit (Start to Fit) 9 min Jean 1
NAACP president caught lying on police cam! 11 min Louis Fartakan 3
Hurry up and die McCain 14 min Ralph 2
Best way to resolve an issue between two people 16 min Ralph 5
Anthony Brindisi 31 min Democrat 9
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 31 min Utica Anonymous 16
Comets owner quickly hands out Olive Branches 39 min Hez Utica Ridiculous 10
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 54 min Thevagatucci 21