First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

New Hartford, NY

#31 Jan 3, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I was being sarcastic. Same as anyone coming from the west they go up 81 but somehow the utica leaders have convinced these people that utica is the "gateway". Lol
Trying to be funny. Sooo funny that no one gets it... LOL!
Slim

East Granby, CT

#32 Jan 4, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica is on the upswing? Exactly how much do you drink before noon daily?
It\s people like yourself that try to downgrade everything. You must be depressed and speaking negatively makes you a happier person. Get your head out of you a$$ and go seek some help.
Yep

New Hartford, NY

#36 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Animal Farm wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's getting even funnier hick retard: The only "no-ones" that don't get it are retards that sit around and whine at people who point out how ridiculous you people are. I got it. Many others did I'm sure it's hilarious that the idiot who didn't read the sarcasm was an idiot who lives there. Then you come along and try capitalize on it because you troll anyone from outside utica that points out what a sewer of ignorance and corruption your whole area is infested with. Did I miss anything? I know, try whining louder and making even stupider assumptions to try to drown it out.
It goes on all day, people point out the huge disproportion of retardedshit going on in upstate new pork, the land of the liberal prison economy..... and the sheep and lemmings living on the teat start in with the whining and ridiculous claims of "Praise and glory". These people are so failure prone and predictable you just can't make this up!
The reply post you refer to was from Massena, not from someone in Central NY (check your map you need a geography lesson). It is like saying Astoria (where you appear to post from) is in the Albany/Delmar area. Astoria is a fair distance from Albany/Delmar even though you act like someone we know from that area...

Here is something you missed. Check out how pork dollars are being spent across the state (including the area you live in):
http://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/assets/documen...

Also, people are proud of the arae they live in and often tout claims of "Praise and Glory" fregarding their history and/or current events. Everyone/every local does it. Here is an example from NY CIty/Astoria laying claim to the invention of certain foods:

http://www.nyc10best.com/restaurants-and-food...

Albany's area claim to fame appears to be the invention of perforated toilet paper. Not surprised based on comments seen on this site from that area. Appears they are full of it... LOL

http://www.albany.org/press/amazing-facts/
Now

New Hartford, NY

#37 Jan 4, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
The reply post you refer to was from Massena, not from someone in Central NY (check your map you need a geography lesson). It is like saying Astoria (where you appear to post from) is in the Albany/Delmar area. Astoria is a fair distance from Albany/Delmar even though you act like someone we know from that area...
Here is something you missed. Check out how pork dollars are being spent across the state (including the area you live in):
http://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/assets/documen...
Also, people are proud of the arae they live in and often tout claims of "Praise and Glory" fregarding their history and/or current events. Everyone/every local does it. Here is an example from NY CIty/Astoria laying claim to the invention of certain foods:
http://www.nyc10best.com/restaurants-and-food...
Albany's area claim to fame appears to be the invention of perforated toilet paper. Not surprised based on comments seen on this site from that area. Appears they are full of it... LOL
http://www.albany.org/press/amazing-facts/
that's funny!!
And

New Hartford, NY

#38 Jan 4, 2014
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
that's funny!!
I know from now on I will be thinking about someone from that area every time I wipe my azzzz...
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Animal Farm wrote:
<quoted text>Another retard who can't accept people criticizing the bullshit upstate and decides to "do a Utican" and try to turn this into a contest except the upstate retard is too ignorant to realize: I don't live in Astoria I'm here doing business and will be gone shortly back to warm sunny climes and a land of no taxes.
Man you ooticans are dense and petty. Keep replying this is funny! Now go take in some 4rth rate "welfare hockey" at the taxpayer funded "Utica Toilet Bowl" Aud and cry to someone else idiots. Nobody except you morons stuck there in poverty town care beyond amusement.
It really is sad. Lol
Slim

Marlborough, MA

#42 Jan 5, 2014
Utica Animal Farm wrote:
<quoted text>Another retard who can't accept people criticizing the bullshit upstate and decides to "do a Utican" and try to turn this into a contest except the upstate retard is too ignorant to realize: I don't live in Astoria I'm here doing business and will be gone shortly back to warm sunny climes and a land of no taxes.
Man you ooticans are dense and petty. Keep replying this is funny! Now go take in some 4rth rate "welfare hockey" at the taxpayer funded "Utica Toilet Bowl" Aud and cry to someone else idiots. Nobody except you morons stuck there in poverty town care beyond amusement.
Why are you so concerned with Utica in the first place. You have issues we will never know about and this is what you do, take it out on the citizens of Utica. Leave us alone and do something productive instead of posting on here 24/7.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#43 Jan 5, 2014
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so concerned with Utica in the first place. You have issues we will never know about and this is what you do, take it out on the citizens of Utica. Leave us alone and do something productive instead of posting on here 24/7.
If what he posts bothers you you don't have to read it and you certainly don't need to comment on it. Carry on.
fat

Utica, NY

#44 Jan 5, 2014
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so concerned with Utica in the first place. You have issues we will never know about and this is what you do, take it out on the citizens of Utica. Leave us alone and do something productive instead of posting on here 24/7.
He/she is entitled to his/her opinion so get off if you don't like it what the frig are you fixing you gay fan boy
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#45 Jan 5, 2014
Utica??? lol
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#46 Jan 6, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
Utica??? lol
LOL!!!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#47 Jan 8, 2014
If it's in utica it's the best! Lol!!!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#49 Jan 8, 2014
Whitesboro White Trash wrote:
If it's in utica it's the best! Lol!!!
That's pretty much why the rest of the country laughs at them...at least the rest of the country that have ever heard of utica.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#51 Jan 8, 2014
NANNO CLIFFY wrote:
I laugh at all of you from Delmar Clifton, your low tech.
Questions- ALL FAIL
You still can't find one person in your welfare shanty area that can grasp a cell phone.
When you call someone "low tech". You may want to spell "your" correctly. It's "you're" you fu cking re tard. Lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly hit an amish buggy on 12 North today. 11 min Utican 8
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 12 min the real deal 889
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 42 min dbl 331
Another Pearl Harbor 1 hr Billy W 12
Cuomo Supports New Bar Exams For Teachers!!! (Apr '13) 1 hr Marty 8
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 1 hr goodguy 8
Planet fitness 1 hr Melvin 11
Teachers are scared! 1 hr Utica 10
Wboro/ND 2 hr Jenn Morgan 7
Tinys 3 hr Marie 6
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr Mia 532
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 16 hr Bob 24
Utica Dating
Find my Match