WKTV absenteeism
WKTV

New York, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Jobs are tough to find...
Can't believe they let the 2 morning clowns abuse their work hours like they have been.
Let them go and get people who appreciate their job. Don't think these 2 have good work ethics.
Jack Apples

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 19, 2013
What a joke. I only watch the morning news to see if either of them will even be at work.

I figure when Dave Dellachase leaves at the end of the month that will be then end of WKTV's morning news.
Truth

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Dellecese does a nice job I think. Much more watchable than the other two.
Valley Neighbor

Little Falls, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
What a joke. I only watch the morning news to see if either of them will even be at work.
I figure when Dave Dellachase leaves at the end of the month that will be then end of WKTV's morning news.
I also do the same, watch to see if the two clowns are back yet. If they are not then I watch Dave. What a joke these two are. Where I work after 5 days you need a Dr.'s note. Maybe Jason does have that much vacation but Jenel, come on she has not been there a year yet. Get rid of her and find someone who can speak and read plus who wants a job.
JMKLSD

Yorkville, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2013
I must agree - Jenel brings little to the show.
Pat

Syracuse, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
The thing that is most absent from WKTV is a decent newscast.

“...got on your timid grin”

Since: Aug 13

Singapore

#8 Aug 20, 2013
What they need to do is bring back Lyle Bosley, loved that dude.
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#9 Aug 20, 2013
It's the news folks, not looking for an academy award performance. Give these people a break, we all need to make a living. None of us are perfect in any way!!
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
WTF wrote:
It's the news folks, not looking for an academy award performance. Give these people a break, we all need to make a living. None of us are perfect in any way!!
We are only expecting a professional and coherhent performance. We expect Dave Delachese to at least comb his hair. Someone needs to run down Smith Hill to the dollar store and buy him a bag of combs. We expect Jill Reale to present the weather without an entire bag of marbles in her mouth. We expect Jenel Boston to know the difference between proper English pronouciation and slang conversation. I could go on about the rest of the crew of clowns there, but my fingers would get too tired from all the typing.
Sunshine 6403

Little Falls, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Jack Apples wrote:
This morning started out Terrific Tuesday, it would have been if Jenel had taken another 3 weeks off and her co-anchor did also. It is almost impossible to understand either one of them. I swear Jason must think he is Tom Brokow, when he is reading the news it is so sing songy it is impossible to understand the story.
tim

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Aug 20, 2013
SUe is one hot lady she can balence my check book any time
Kelly

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2013
Go on WKTV.com and email them your displeasures.
Cliffy

Madison, NY

#14 Aug 21, 2013
I would like to see Jason and Janelle take a permenant vacation from the show and get jobs at other stations! If you can't read a Teleprompter....... Get a job at Burger King! All you have to remember to say is "do you want fries with that?"
Watcher

Ardsley, NY

#15 Sep 5, 2013
The Place Blows
Kim Novak

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Valley Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>I also do the same, watch to see if the two clowns are back yet. If they are not then I watch Dave. What a joke these two are. Where I work after 5 days you need a Dr.'s note. Maybe Jason does have that much vacation but Jenel, come on she has not been there a year yet. Get rid of her and find someone who can speak and read plus who wants a job.
And, just who the hell is up that early to notice that horseshit?!! Better yet......who really cares?!!!!
Halfmoon Cookie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2013
I sucked Dave's and Jason's azzzzzwhole one night late....probably slept in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats with samantha colossimo testa again 1 min Come On 7
Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses 7 min hmmm 16
Keeler does it again! 17 min santa 57
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 29 min santa 99
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 43 min santa 249
whos got the biggest D in city 45 min Coumo the Commie 6
Trump needs to be impeached 54 min santa 136
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 7 hr NYLON FLYNET 504
Stay Away from these Contractors 7 hr NYLON FLYNET 36
Not All Nazis Are Bad 12 hr WW II Ones Were 34