First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#42 May 27, 2011
dudu wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't know anything since the building passed a recent inspection.

yEAH WHO INSPECTED IT MICKEY MOUSE, GOOFY AND DANNY COZZA....SOUNDS LIKE THE 3 STOOGES TO ME...AND dudu King Of Prussia, PA HEY AREN'T YOU THE GUY THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT YOU DON'T ME OR THE OWNERS AND KEEPS COMING BACK EVERY 30 SECONDS OR IS THAT JUST MY IMAGINATION...
Driving Him Nuts

New York, NY

#43 May 28, 2011
As if the idiot needs help! LOL

Gentile is up all night losing sleep since getting his ass booted on Broad St! Every time he closes his eyes he hears the judge's gavel and the words, "YOU AND YOUR DOGS MUST VACATE THE PREMISE MR GENTILE"! Easy to do being you paid NO rent in the first place.

YOU BLEW IT LOSER!
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#44 May 28, 2011
Driving Him Nuts wrote:
As if the idiot needs help! LOL
Gentile is up all night losing sleep since getting his ass booted on Broad St! Every time he closes his eyes he hears the judge's gavel and the words, "YOU AND YOUR DOGS MUST VACATE THE PREMISE MR GENTILE"! Easy to do being you paid NO rent in the first place.
YOU BLEW IT LOSER!
YOU ARE NUTS..........HERE'S ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS

I knew it! Tell the truth about your lease for 4,000 sq.ft. in that building Mr "Truth, Justice and the American Way". Even at a ridiculous $.50/ft., where are you coming up with $2,000/mo. for your dog business? You're sure as hell not making that on disability Mr. ROBERT GENTILE. Now a quick Google search of your name will reveal your SCAM when they investigate your sorry ass.

Who's the "POSER TROLL" now MR. Robert GENTILE? LOL
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#45 May 28, 2011
lol........who writes your jokes ??? get a life poser trolls...
again you really are grasping at straws now......
YOU WILL POST ANYTHING TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF OF THE 811 BROAD STREET
CITY CODES SCAM PERIOD.....WELL IT'S NOT GONNA WORK.......LOL BECAUSE I'M STILL HERE,,,,,TELLING THE TRUTH!!! DEAL WITH IT.........
WAKE UP YOU ARE PUTTING PEOPLE'S LIVES AT RISK.....IF SOMEONE DIES, OR GETS HURT BAD.....YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE .......
Public Dunce

New York, NY

#46 May 28, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE NUTS..........HERE'S ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS
I knew it! Tell the truth about your lease for 4,000 sq.ft. in that building Mr "Truth, Justice and the American Way". Even at a ridiculous $.50/ft., where are you coming up with $2,000/mo. for your dog business? You're sure as hell not making that on disability Mr. ROBERT GENTILE. Now a quick Google search of your name will reveal your SCAM when they investigate your sorry ass.
Who's the "POSER TROLL" now MR. Robert GENTILE? LOL
Ditto LOL
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#47 May 28, 2011
Public Dunce wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto LOL
lol........who writes your jokes ??? get a life poser trolls...
again you really are grasping at straws now......
YOU WILL POST ANYTHING TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF OF THE 811 BROAD STREET
CITY CODES SCAM PERIOD.....WELL IT'S NOT GONNA WORK.......LOL BECAUSE I'M STILL HERE,,,,,TELLING THE TRUTH!!! DEAL WITH IT.........
WAKE UP YOU ARE PUTTING PEOPLE'S LIVES AT RISK.....IF SOMEONE DIES, OR GETS HURT BAD.....YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE .......
Dumb Redneck Nerd

Little Falls, NY

#48 May 28, 2011
Tower still stands, even after several tornado warnings.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#49 May 29, 2011
Dumb Redneck Nerd wrote:
Tower still stands, even after several tornado warnings.
GET REAL!!! THERE WAS NO SEVERE WIND STORMS IN UTICA. GO BLOW SMOKE UP SOMEONE ELSE'S AZZ!!!
Dumb Redneck Nerd

Little Falls, NY

#50 May 30, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
GET REAL!!! THERE WAS NO SEVERE WIND STORMS IN UTICA. GO BLOW SMOKE UP SOMEONE ELSE'S AZZ!!!
Oh but there certainly was. Perhaps you'd like to give the National Weather Service a call and check for youself? Or even WKTV? A month ago there were gusts over 60 MPH in Utica. Tower still stands because it was built to withstand.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#51 May 30, 2011
Dumb Redneck Nerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but there certainly was. Perhaps you'd like to give the National Weather Service a call and check for youself? Or even WKTV? A month ago there were gusts over 60 MPH in Utica. Tower still stands because it was built to withstand.
LOL...SAME POSER TROLL.......YEAH THAT'S WHEN THE HOUSE BLEW DOWN IN YORKVILLE ON WHITESBORO ST. AND THAT'S WHEN I PUT MY POST ON ABOUT THE WATER TOWER KNOWING WHAT CONDITION IT WAS IN......
THE BASE OF THE TOWER IS RUSTED BAD NEAR THE BASE....LETS GET REAL...
crying tears

Little Falls, NY

#52 May 30, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...SAME POSER TROLL.......YEAH THAT'S WHEN THE HOUSE BLEW DOWN IN YORKVILLE ON WHITESBORO ST. AND THAT'S WHEN I PUT MY POST ON ABOUT THE WATER TOWER KNOWING WHAT CONDITION IT WAS IN......
THE BASE OF THE TOWER IS RUSTED BAD NEAR THE BASE....LETS GET REAL...
The rust is surface rust. It is typical of structures like that and is not indicative of its structural integrity. The tower still stands because it was built to withstand. Those girders supporting it will take centuries to rot out.

No house blew over in Yorkville, it fell because the people working on it did not support it properly. In case you are too dense to realize, several tornadoes touched down in the area within the last month, including in Rome and Frankfort Hill, just a few miles southeast of Broad Street. And where there are tornadoes, there is wind. Check with the NWS about the wind we've seen lately. That tower isn't going anywhere.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#55 May 30, 2011
THE BASE OF THE TOWER IS RUSTED BAD NEAR THE BASE....LETS GET REAL........
LOL...WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK POSER TROLL ??? NO REGULAR PERSON WOULD DO THIS SO MANY TIMES WITH NO INTEREST IN THE BLDG.
LMAO..........HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU EXPOSE YOUR DUMBNESS ??? THE PUBLIC ARE NOT STUPID !!!YOUR BUSTED!
poser trolls

Syracuse, NY

#56 Oct 28, 2013
Pic of the 'scary water tower' for use by any/all 'poser trolls' out there:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_jmeeter/1349106...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica college sucks (Aug '10) 5 min TerminallyImmatur... 59
state testing 35 min Knows 67
Wish i could 3 hr well 2
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Having Fun 1,964
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Donna J 634
Trattoria Calabria 5 hr Johnny 3
Are Italian people Caucasian? 5 hr Bob 2
Palmieri: This is you and all before. 11 hr time machine 21
utica dpw illegal dumping 12 hr Welcome back again 4
More from around the web